What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread seems to have about an equal number of Ukraine and Russia supporters. What do you guys think Russia's end-game is?
a. Annex Ukraine and make it part of Russia,
b. Replace Zelinsky with a pro-Russia Ukranian leader,
c. Leave Ukraine after "teaching it a lesson",
d. ???

You have been supporting one side from day one.
Don't play so innocent, people can see through your fake neutrality.
Lol, I've been trolling the pro-Russians, yes. However, that doesn't really mean I'm taking either side.

I don't need to prove myself to you. And honestly, it's pathetic you care so much about my opinion that you've taken the time put of your day to try and attack me over meaningless internet comments.

By the way, from the very beginning, I was saying the Russians would win, it's just hilarious to me about how wrong I was about it.

This is exactly why I'm disgusted by brown people being emotionally invested in this white war.
I couldn't care less.

Logically. Ukraine is an independent country and Russia should not have invaded.

Now they are fighting. F them both. Russia invaded Afghanistan and did heinous crimes. Russia helped India in 71.
Ukrainians were bastard in chechenya and also the 3rd largest contingent in Iraq and significant in Afghanistan.
Popcorn moment.

This thread seems to have about an equal number of Ukraine and Russia supporters. What do you guys think Russia's end-game is?
d. ???
At this point, Russia's just gonna try and go for the east of Ukraine. If they can manage that, they'll come out looking like the winners.

I couldn't care less.

Logically. Ukraine is an independent country and Russia should not have invaded.

Now they are fighting. F them both. Russia invaded Afghanistan and did heinous crimes. Russia helped India in 71.
Ukrainians were bastard in chechenya and also the 3rd largest contingent in Iraq and significant in Afghanistan.
Popcorn moment.
Lol, I agree.

And that is the only post on the matter that bothers you ?

I do not you see you bothered when so many here cling to this ridiculous claim , that the Russian who controlled the city for 3 weeks did not commit this act.

Instead they try to convince us that the Ukrainians in 24 hours shot more than 300 of their own , dumped more than 100 of them to a mass grave , with the sole purpose to framing the Russians .

With zero evidence to support this , and all evidence pointing exactly in the opposite direction. ( including photos , testimonies of so many and satellite images )

I agree with you an innocents before proven guilty . Yet I did not see you complain on all the other posts with the ridiculous charges made against the Ukrainians.

Where were your high standards than ?

Double standards if I ever one.

~
Can you prove any of these?

You can't and I don't care.

Heavy artilleries fired at the Russian encirclement in the suburbans of Kiev are likely to inccur lost of innocent human lives.
Didn't the Ukrainian boasted about it and shown it in their video?
These are residential areas. Based on my understanding, these are not the main battle zones but attempts by Ukranian Army to break free.

Example.
Many of these outrageous claims of atrocities and victories originated from the Ukrainian authority.
The Russian soldiers are not allowed to carry mobile phones and all communiques are thru official channels.

I don't see any evidences to corroborate these fantastic made believe stories and video by pro-UKR fanboys
YET
during the ongoing peace dialogue between Ukraine and Russia, I only see concessions after concessions made by the Ukrainian negotiators while the the Russia did not backpedalled on their demands.

This does not makes any sense to me since Ukraine claimed that they are winning BIG.

Meanwhile in Mariupol, more surrenders of Ukrainian troops have been reported and 2 more Ukrainian helicopters have been shot down apparently in an attempt to save a top AZOV neo-nazi commander trapped in Azovstal Steelworks.
Out of fresh water, food and ammunition, the situation of these Azov neo-nazi battalion must be very desperate.

Last edited:
I couldn't care less.

Popcorn moment.

Lol, I agree.

It’s what I have been saying since the beginning we should just sit back, relax and eat pop corn. No need to be sentimental because if this was reversed the Ukrainians wouldn’t give two shits. As a smart Chinese member on here said let them keep fighting on that continent why stop them this way the guns don’t turn on us, to my Pakistanis learn from the Chinese.

d. ???

C.. SO that Ukraine never things of becoming NATO

What human rights..

Does no one see

Palestine
Libya
Syria
Iraq
Kashmir

Oh white blonde blues eyed humans only

Bashar Assad has blue eyes and white skin and black hair, like Adolf Hitler.

RTX68YHB.JPG.webp

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom