What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
US/NATO are already providing Ukraine with weapons that are killing and wounding thousands of Russian soldiers yet they can't do sh/t. Just hot air.
That's how proxies work. Example below

58 french soldiers killed by Iranian involvement. Yet France did not do shit. Just hot air...

This thread seems to have about an equal number of Ukraine and Russia supporters. What do you guys think Russia's end-game is?
a. Annex Ukraine and make it part of Russia,
b. Replace Zelinsky with a pro-Russia Ukranian leader,
c. Leave Ukraine after "teaching it a lesson",
d. ???
Putin and Russia have been transparent about their desired endgame all along.

During the beginning of war, it was a and b from your list. But now this has evaporated. The revised endgame is the sustainability of Crimea and Donbass under Russian control. I think best case outcome that Russians hope for is to take Ukrainian coast line and connect Transnistria with Crimea and Donbass.

I personally expect the Russian goal post to shrink again :laugh:

Map of unfriendly countries endorsed by Russia..

1649294408212.png

Last edited:

Russian people react to Bucha :undecided:

They say China TV.. it is providing another view on the massacre..

As far as I'm concerned.. I'll wait for international independent investigations to come up with the truth.. I'm not biased to either side..
Chinese support Russians in this war.

I posted a source which exposes Russian disinformation about Bucha. Maybe take a look at it?

Denials can be repeated by any number of sources and repeatedly posted here by different members. Absolute lack of intellectual discussion and choices in sources.

You will wait for independent international investigations? You will be waiting for a long time then. And not many will care by then. Much better to have a look at largely independent disinformation debunking efforts of some sources such as Bellingcat - timely and focused.

Russians have every reason to down play their war crimes in Bucha. Pretty obvious to any neutral observer.

Russian people react to Bucha :undecided:

Russians are barbarians. They consider themselves Mongols the way Germans consider themselves Huns. In WW1 German soldiers wore Hunnic helmet. German language is heavily influenced by Hunnic language. Huns ruled Germany in the 400s.

And yet you try to cleanse your dirty laundry by claiming to be neutral.

By the way I do have a life outside, and only occasionally comment on events.
At this time just couldn't resist calling your fakery out.

Anyways I know I can't change your enslaved mind.

So carry on Brown sahib, I have better things to do.
>Brown sahib.

Nice racism, way to prove your point.

Trolling the pro-Russians isn't really taking a side. If the situation was reversed, I'd be trolling the Ukrainians.

You calling me out is hilarious, because your opinion literally doesn't matter. Lol

Also, I never claimed to be neutral, I said I don't give a damn if they're killing each other. Clearly I'm rooting for the underdog, but not because I care, but mostly because it's like rooting for my local sports team, even if I don't really care about the sport.

My interests in this are mostly for self knowledge.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom