What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sumy — Russia lost an entire elite tank army to territorials sneaking in the bushes, Bakatars, and few Grads, and SPGs, while their aviation had free reign...

I would save this is more indicative of the fiasco than anything during this war yet.

Ukraine captured Popasna after weeks of back, and forth — a major, but unnoticed gain.

The remaining defenders fell back eastwards, and are trying to retake it.

Russian armour regiments in the region have too much armour, and not enough infantry for urban firefights.

I guess they took diatance from Popasna, and will shell it now.

If they cannot though, that infantry can do a dangerous town hopping to capture Alchevsk — a big town on M04 highway, critically important for Russian resupply effort.

Maybe because he knows what he is talking about -- and you guys do not?

Gary is Army. Am Air Force. If you start poking around my area of knowledge and experience eventually I would reach the end of my patience with you.

He could be the president of the USA for all I care. This is not the point. There is always an option to ignore.

No need to insult others. Rules are rules.

After having seen the Russian army's quiet embarassing performance so far in Ukraine, just imagine how the Russians would likely perform in a conventional against a decent NATO member's army. I am talking about an army equipped with modern MBTs and IFVs instead of Soviet-era tanks, a capable IADS, 4.5th to 5th gen fighter jets, ELINT, SIGINT, SEAD/DEAD capabilities etc.

After having seen the Russian army's quiet embarassing performance so far in Ukraine, just imagine how the Russians would likely perform in a conventional against a decent NATO member's army. I am talking about an army equipped with modern MBTs and IFVs instead of Soviet-era tanks, a capable IADS, 4.5th to 5th gen fighter jets, ELINT, SIGINT, SEAD/DEAD capabilities etc.

NATO invaded Russia twice. Napoleon and Hitler. Both times NATO lost. Russia has never invaded NATO.

Ukraine presses Germany to deliver tanks. Ukraine army needs them urgently for the south and southeastern fronts. Will Germany deliver Leo 2?
Some in the German gov say yes. The opposition party says yes.
I think it’s just a matter of time.

View attachment 830903

With combat readiness that low, I doubt Germany will be sending tanks anytime soon. Furthermore, nobody in the Ukrainian army is accustomed to Leo 2 tanks and it would take weeks to make UA tankers accustomed to Leo 2.

With combat readiness that low, I doubt Germany will be sending tanks anytime soon. Furthermore, nobody in the Ukrainian army is accustomed to Leo 2 tanks and it would take weeks to make UA tankers accustomed to Leo 2.
Not from the inventory of German army, that’s low, yes you are right. Merkel is a dreamer. She reduced the number of combat brigades to just one brigade. Now we are in shit. Putin knows it.

Krauss Maffei can produce the tanks Ukraine needs. However that will take months or years.

Dude, I am gonna say this one final time.

Bucha is NOT where the frontline lies, there are NO FRONT, this war is NOT BIG ENOUGH to have an entire Army Front. Do you know the operational TO&E for an entire Army? How many man, how many area have to cover to be able to organise an "Army Front"?

Let's recap, I said the Front is the Black Line, and then you said the "Line" is a few meter deep, then I said that was a an abritary line I used to illustrate what is front. Then you say did I see the land between Irpin and Bucha, you can launc TOS attack there, and I said you can launch missilee attack anywhere and not just Bucha.

I have always had 2 points.

1.) What is the intelligence importance of Bucha you need to put a tab on it?
2.) If I am attacking Irpin, I will sent my ISTAR asset on Irpin.

You on the other hand, is the one that jump around and around, from "What about E373" to "What if I bomb the road so you can't lay mine" to "What about Bucha being 200 meters away from Irpin" to "What if I have a TOS missile firing at Ukrainian troop making a push"

All those does not answer the 2 point I raise. I did not change my position, you did not understand shit.

Come back to me when you have an answer to the 2 poitns I have made (in Red)

Well, as i said in an answer to you some posts ago:

Front is ALL what is in range and can impact.

This is the General view. Whereas your view is a view out of a trench, only see some meters around you.

I have no hope that you can adapt any higher.

Krauss Maffei says can do upgrade up to 7 pieces of Leo II tanks per month. In addition the company can quickly deliver infantry tanks Boxer, Puma and artillery worth 20 billion euros.
That’s not all for Ukraine certainly. Most go to the Bundeswehr.

651D418C-050F-435A-B778-209279B135C2.jpeg

NATO invaded Russia twice. Napoleon and Hitler. Both times NATO lost. Russia has never invaded NATO.

Really ?

I can think of a few that where occupied by the soviets.

Starting with the most clear example of invading Poland in 1939. They share the responsibility with Nazi Germany in starting WW2.

1608810908.jpg

~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom