What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldier35 is an Indian trollfarm falseflagger

IMG_20220404_155222.jpg

IMG_20220404_155132.jpg

So in other words, you supports and agree to lynching based on mere hearsay.
Why bothers to have a Police Department leaving alone CSI.

Please don't attempt to reply to me as I will adopt your methodology and prejudge you guilty as charged.

And that is the only post on the matter that bothers you ?

I do not you see you bothered when so many here cling to this ridiculous claim , that the Russian who controlled the city for 3 weeks did not commit this act.

Instead they try to convince us that the Ukrainians in 24 hours shot more than 300 of their own , dumped more than 100 of them to a mass grave , with the sole purpose to framing the Russians .

With zero evidence to support this , and all evidence pointing exactly in the opposite direction. ( including photos , testimonies of so many and satellite images )

I agree with you an innocents before proven guilty . Yet I did not see you complain on all the other posts with the ridiculous charges made against the Ukrainians.

Where were your high standards than ?

Double standards if I ever one.

~

Last edited:
Interesting..

So it would be fairly easy for Michael Knight's car K.I.T.T. then.
Yeh the series is great I love it. Automatic driving, remote control by arm watch. Today reality. Who could have dreamed of.

Today battlefields soldiers can rely on machines. Making killing more effective.

No, Iprin is front, I am not the one who said it was 200 meters from Irpin, you are. I was saying if it is 200 meters apart, then it wouldn't be matter. The front is South of Irpin, where Ukraine were planning to punch thru, you don't suddenly attack North of Irpin, or South of Bucha, how are you getting there?

If I want to take Irpin, Why wold I put my ISTAR asset on Bucha? I would put it on Irpin, I am fighting in Irpin, i need to know what I am facing, where are the defence structure located, what type of firepower they have in the vicinity , not what 500meters to 4.6 km down the line (Which is the exact distant between south of Bucha to South of Irpin...which is the distant form the Red Line to the Black line)

View attachment 830877

Like in this map, if I am in Ukrainian Position, which is the front line? The Black line or the Red Line?

You don't make plan from scouting the next town over, you make plan to scout the point of entry, the point of convergence. Both were not Bucha. I would tell you where it was but then I remember you have none Military Experience, and you know shit about tactical map and tactical situation.

Yeah, you have no answer, nice try. And you completely abandoned your "Bombing" argument.

Above you clearly said that Bucha isnt "front".
Now you progress toward Dumbass level. I am going to consolidate the reply to a single post because I lack the patient to deal with you anymore.

I never said there are no Front, I said that line I draw in the previous Map is "Arbitrary", I used it to illustrate what is a Frontline loos like, then you go talk about how Artillery can rain down on your position and you need to know what's ahead and that's where the "Front" is. Then I retorted, you can send missile from 100 miles away, does that move the "Front" there?

Above you tell that you never said that Bucha is no "front".

And this is why i said that you are rowing around. You change your position often.

Above you clearly said that Bucha isnt "front".

Above you tell that you never said that Bucha is no "front".

And this is why i said that you are rowing around. You change your position often.

Dude, I am gonna say this one final time.

Bucha is NOT where the frontline lies, there are NO FRONT, this war is NOT BIG ENOUGH to have an entire Army Front. Do you know the operational TO&E for an entire Army? How many man, how many area have to cover to be able to organise an "Army Front"?

Let's recap, I said the Front is the Black Line, and then you said the "Line" is a few meter deep, then I said that was a an abritary line I used to illustrate what is front. Then you say did I see the land between Irpin and Bucha, you can launc TOS attack there, and I said you can launch missilee attack anywhere and not just Bucha.

I have always had 2 points.

1.) What is the intelligence importance of Bucha you need to put a tab on it?
2.) If I am attacking Irpin, I will sent my ISTAR asset on Irpin.

You on the other hand, is the one that jump around and around, from "What about E373" to "What if I bomb the road so you can't lay mine" to "What about Bucha being 200 meters away from Irpin" to "What if I have a TOS missile firing at Ukrainian troop making a push"

All those does not answer the 2 point I raise. I did not change my position, you did not understand shit.

Come back to me when you have an answer to the 2 poitns I have made (in Red)

I wonder why mods keep tolerating this guy abusing all others who do not agree to his point of view?

Others get warnings for far less.

@LeGenD @waz @WebMaster
Well, as I said, report me if you want, I have run out of word to describe this fella.

And you failed to see him insult me first.

Mariupol is 95% under the control of the Russian Army and Allied forces. The point in the battle for the city will be set at the Azovstal plant, the ring around it has shrunk. Russia will gain full military control over Mariupol in the coming days. Heavy artillery has already started firing direct fire, an ACS 2C3 "Acacia" with a 152-mm caliber firing direct fire was seen on the streets. The mass surrender of Ukrainian army soldiers began in Mariupol.

Footage of the shooting of the Russian Tor-M2 SAM at a Ukrainian UAV has been published. According to the calculation of the SAM, during the special operation in Ukraine, they fired 20 missiles, hit 11 targets, among them seven Bayraktar TB2 Turkish-made UAVs. "Tor-M2" is a representative of a new generation of short-range air defense systems.

The mass surrender of Ukrainian army soldiers began. On April 5, at night, 267 Ukrainian soldiers from the 503rd battalion of the 36th Separate Marine Brigade of the Naval Forces of Ukraine surrendered in Mariupol near the village of Sartana.

Just wait
Mariupol not fallen yet
Ukraine army aims to break the siege.
Just viewing CNN as per the former US general Wesley Clark, Ukraine needs 500 tanks for the offensive.

This is why you need to have infantry travel with tank. How a single Ukrainian tank ambush a column of Russian Armor and APC.

And this Ukrainian tank weren't really good, a good tanker in this situation can take out at least 4 Russian Armor, he (maybe it's a she? I don't know) took out just 2 with 2 to 3 misses.

I wonder why mods keep tolerating this guy abusing all others who do not agree to his point of view?
Maybe because he knows what he is talking about -- and you guys do not?

Gary is Army. Am Air Force. If you start poking around my area of knowledge and experience eventually I would reach the end of my patience with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom