What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you think people in the world is just idiots?

These body is not too fresh enough to be killed within the last 48 hours (most of them have their skin blacken) and not long enough to wait for 4 weeks which will start decomposition. They are in the first stage of Post Mortem Interval, which is between 1 to 3 weeks. That time it is during Russian Occupation.

Unless you are accusing the Nazi Azov somehow sneak into Russian Control Bucha and killed all these people in the street without the Russian knowing?? This is the handy work of the Russian.

I mean Putin can treat people under his rules like an Idiot, people outside his rules is not exactly that dumb...
Russia pulled this same bullshit in places like Chechnya, yet Russian supporters keep denying it.

On a side note, and no offense to you, but the amount of white worship, and brown people getting personally invested in what is essentially a white war is insane.

Russia unveiled its major plan in Ukraine, creation of Novo-Russia (New Ukraine).

Unfortunately it didn't include Sumy and Chernihiv. Defected buffer zone around Russian borders but at least Russian speaking people could get rid of Neo-Nazis. Most importantly Russia becomes neighbor of Moldova, long awaited, it is the best outcome of it.

View attachment 830383
Yeah, that's not gonna happen. With a Russian retreat from the north, the Ukrainians are now free to start pushing in the west and south. Novorossiya is a dead on arrival concept.

Russia pulled this same bullshit in places like Chechnya, yet Russian supporters keep denying it.

On a side note, and no offense to you, but the amount of white worship, and brown people getting personally invested in what is essentially a white war is insane.

Yeah, that's not gonna happen. With a Russian retreat from the north, the Ukrainians are now free to start pushing in the west and south. Novorossiya is a dead on arrival concept.
None taken, to me, these people who worship one white (Russian) killing the other White (Ukrainian) when they "Condemn" white people (Most American) killing Brown is well, just a hypocrite in my books.

I mean, I am okay if people call me name for something I believe in, these people here worshipping the Russian don't really know what they believe in, as in Russian does not have their share of killing Brown and Yellow people......(People tend to forget Russian was involved in Afghanistan just 10 or so year before we are involved, and the Russian even Killed Chinese on the Russo-China border conflict and the Sino-Russian Split. And Russia is also directly involved in killing Korean (flying for North Korea) Iraqi (by arming and taking side in Iran-Iraq war) but well, seems to me these people have a really short memory...

None taken, to me, these people who worship one white (Russian) killing the other White (Ukrainian) when they "Condemn" white people (Most American) killing Brown is well, just a hypocrite in my books.

I mean, I am okay if people call me name for something I believe in, these people here worshipping the Russian don't really know what they believe in, as in Russian does not have their share of killing Brown and Yellow people......(People tend to forget Russian was involved in Afghanistan just 10 or so year before we are involved, and the Russian even Killed Chinese on the Russo-China border conflict and the Sino-Russian Split. And Russia is also directly involved in killing Korean (flying for North Korea) Iraqi (by arming and taking side in Iran-Iraq war) but well, seems to me these people have a really short memory...
The Russians tried to break Pakistan, a goal they still share with India, and Balochistan insurgency is a direct child of Russian policies towards Pakistan. Yet, I see so many Pakistanis who consider themselves nationalists to simply believe everything Russia says.

Honestly, it'd be funny if it wasn't so disgusting.

You are talking about Soviets.

The Russians tried to break Pakistan, a goal they still share with India, and Balochistan insurgency is a direct child of Russian policies towards Pakistan. Yet, I see so many Pakistanis who consider themselves nationalists to simply believe everything Russia says.

Honestly, it'd be funny if it wasn't so disgusting.
lol, that's goes without saying.

I mean, I don't even know how or why a people from a country would cheer another country that supplies weapon to your enemy and killed your own people with. I mean, that's just not logical....

Just because they hated US more (Or Israel) that still wouldn't make sense. I mean sure, US probably was using Pakistan. But Russia supply weapon to India and kill Pakistani....and here you see Pakistani cheer for Russia......

Let us agree to disagree. Russian forces are leaving other areas while concentrating on southern front. What could Ukraine do after all, i mean, except for destroying own bridges, buildings etc?

You are talking about Soviets.
So, Russia is NOT a part of Soviet??

Only Ukrainian, Pole, Kazakh, Tajik et el help Iran kill Iraqi or invade Afghanistan?? No Russian, is that what you are saying??

It's like "Hey, I did nothing in Iraq, they are American, I just live in Texas".....

So, Russia is NOT a part of Soviet??

Only Ukrainian, Pole, Kazakh, Tajik et el help Iran kill Iraqi or invade Afghanistan?? No Russian, is that what you are saying??
NATO is a common threat. You talk as if Russia has done it all. Soviets had its blunders, no one denies that.

The current Russia is different specially when you look into things through EuroAsian concept.

NATO is a common threat. You talk as if Russia has done it all. Soviets had its blunders, no one denies that.

The current Russia is different specially when you look into things through EuroAsian concept.
You are saying it "had" its blunder so it didn't count.

Do tell me who is in charge of Soviet Union?

Today Russian is the same as Russian during the Soviet time. In some degree, today Ukrainian is a lot like the Ukrainian back in Soviet time.

You can talk about NATO threat all you want, but this war is not about NATO, this war is between Russia and Ukraine, both of which is not part of NATO.

Foreseen threat : NATO tried to absorb Ukraine hence Russo-Ukrainian war.
You are saying it "had" its blunder so it didn't count.

Do tell me who is in charge of Soviet Union?

Today Russian is the same as Russian during the Soviet time. In some degree, today Ukrainian is a lot like the Ukrainian back in Soviet time.

You can talk about NATO threat all you want, but this war is not about NATO, this war is between Russia and Ukraine, both of which is not part of NATO.

You are the one who is trolling. Maybe ppl should start to saying chinese were not *** fucked by japan during second world war and china man killed Chinese them self.

He is fucking troll. Winnie the poh will be very proud.
you're right, Ive seen no proof that Japanese did anything bad in china. All we have is western and Chinese books and photos, some of which could have been photo shopped.

Su-35 crash? Lot of good tech for the boys and girls in the reverse engineering labs stateside.
YEah, I dot think anyone will be reverse engineering anything form this heap of crap. NATO is decades ahead.

Reactions: mmr
Foreseen threat : NATO tried to absorb Ukraine hence Russo-Ukrainian war.
So? Does that mean they would? If NATO would, they had already take Ukraine in back in 2008 and then again in 2015.

At the end of the day, whether NATO would absorb Ukraine is none of Russia business.

You start a war to stop another country from joining another alliance? To which you are already surrounded by said alliance in 3 sides already. Finland is joining NATO, do you think Russia should invade Finland as well??

Why not invade Kosovo and Georgia while Russian are at it? Both country HAD ALREADY started membership process.

but it's also surprisingly how Russian currency bounced back there is no explaination could perhaps be the gold...
There is an explanation, and its the drastic measures russia took to defend the currency. The consequences of these measures will be worse tham a lower currency, or perhaps equally as bad.

The ruble went from 12 to a dollar to 100 to a dollar to barely 80 to a dollar. I don't know what your definition of a crash is, or what you expected a crash to do.
Where does this 12 to a dollar figure come from?

Ruble was trading around 80 to a dollar in January (war started end of Feb).
After the war started it went to around 150 and now it is trading around 85. Do you consider it a crash?

1649065459342.png

Also, the cost of war is likely in the tens of billions daily. You kept making this bullshit excuse that it would cost Russia trillions in a year as a way to dismiss my argument, when I clearly indicated this war wouldn't last a year, because Russia would eventually run out of money, which is exactly what is happening. The fact that you cannot tell the difference between the costs of a conventional war and an unconventional one is telling.
Wars are very costly, there is absolutely no doubt in that. But there have been so many reports which tell that it is costing $20 million (not BILLION) a day for Russia. Some were posted here as well. So why cant you just accept that you exaggerated big time?

Don't bring up what's happening in Pakistan, because you are blatantly trying to appeal to emotion.

The war in Russia-Ukraine is the cause. And the big bully USA is threatening Pakistan so openly and trying a regime change so blatantly in Pakistan because we decided to stay neutral. How is it not related to that? And why should we hear to the propaganda spread by the USA? When it is mostly serving her national interests at the cost of other countries?

The Russians are dumb, the fact that they're being pushed back is evidence enough of that. The only ones in shock and denial are the people who keep saying "Russia stronk 💪!", so I suggest you stop while you're ahead.
Russians might be dumb or might not be. Only time will tell.
But for now the ground reality is that they are surviving pretty well.

By the way, you aren't nearly as smart as you pretend to be. I've been playing nice because I don't wanna get the mods upset, but watch your tone with me.

@LeGenD @RescueRanger
I am questioning your analysis by presenting you the FACTS (not personal opinions). What is wrong with that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom