What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
EU people is brainwashed by western mainstream massmedia, and they are happy hating Kremlin.

They can't understand the economic consequences and even when they will live it, maybe they wont relation it with war.

Here in Spain electric energy prices are high since months ago before war, due to gas prices, and most of people can't understand the relation with make troubles in relations with Russia. They just blame their own government due to bad handle and that is all.

Democracy is not useful when people is brainless
It is shocking to me how little logic and intelligence most Europeans have when analyzing this whole situation. I guess the Zionists have really controlled the message well.

🥁🥁🥁🤣🤣🤣.

Murica losing petrodollar

🤣🤣🤣💪💪💪

Venezuela sells oil in RMB since years ago, and Venezuelan people still love more dollars than anything else, even thinking dollar is not officiail in Veneuzela.

It is shocking to me how little logic and intelligence most Europeans have when analyzing this whole situation. I guess the Zionists have really controlled the message well.

It's just something emotional.

Russia is big and is attacking someone small like Ukraine. And massmedia talk about that without stop everyday.

So people reacts emotionally and are willing to pay the economic price of hate Russia.

This is just the beginning.

So is Germany going to pay for gas in rubles or what?
In the end only the innocent people in EU suffers for something that has nothing to do with them.

War in Azerbaijan or Cyprus has nothing to do with them either but did not escalated because they were proxies of NATO.

It is burning a hole in their pocket and the politicians responded by pointing it out it was the price for electing us into office.

Now pay for it and shut up, they cried. Then the people said as in all so-called free democratic nation, just wait till the next election and that will be 4~5 years away.
EU people is brainwashed by western mainstream massmedia, and they are happy hating Kremlin.

They can't understand the economic consequences and even when they will live it, maybe they wont relation it with war.

Here in Spain electric energy prices are high since months ago before war, due to gas prices, and most of people can't understand the relation with make troubles in relations with Russia. They just blame their own government due to bad handle and that is all.

Democracy is not useful when people is brainless
When politicians play games, the common folks in the street suffer and pay for it.

Spanish should asked themselves what has the conflict in Ukraine instigated by the US supported by the newly recruited former members of Soviet Union who joined NATO has to do with them?

Chinese is smart. They see opportunity and bought cheap LNG oil and gas from Russia at a discount.

And why should the Chinese be blamed for being opportunistic?

It is business as usual. India also jumped into the wagon and bought some. And they are happy.

Today only the Europeans are unhappy at the high price of US gas. Unfortunately the politicians called all the shots. After election the people are just insignificant ants.

So carry on and Happy fighting. Creating propaganda is big business in Ukraine. NED offers good money.

Jewish Group Fully Endorses Ukranian Nazi Group.

The union of Nazi and Zionist

In the end only the innocent people in EU suffers for something that has nothing to do with them.

War in Azerbaijan or Cyprus has nothing to do with them either but did not escalated because they were proxies of NATO.

It is burning a hole in their pocket and the politicians responded by pointing it out it was the price for electing us into office.

Now pay for it and shut up, they cried. Then the people said as in all so-called free democratic nation, just wait till the next election and that will be 4~5 years away.

When politicians play games, the common folks in the street suffer and pay for it.

Spanish should asked themselves what has the conflict in Ukraine instigated by the US supported by the newly recruited former members of Soviet Union who joined NATO has to do with them?

Chinese is smart. They see opportunity and bought cheap LNG oil and gas from Russia at a discount.

And why should the Chinese be blamed for being opportunistic?

It is business as usual. India also jumped into the wagon and bought some. And they are happy.

Today only the Europeans are unhappy at the high price of US gas. Unfortunately the politicians called all the shots. After election the people are just insignificant ants.

So carry on and Happy fighting. Creating propaganda is big business in Ukraine. NED offers good money.
American corporations are happy though. Record profits from gas and weapons sales.

This isn't gonna make much of a difference. The Ruble is only temporarily being held up, and once a few months pass, the Ruble will likely crash so long as sanctions remain in place, which they will.

Unfortunately your prediction about Ruble has fallen flat previously as well.

You were predicting a total crash for Ruble within a very short period of time (less than a month or so) but here we are and Ruble has gone in the opposite direction trading at 83-85 against the dollar.

You were also telling us by citing some Western sources that the war is costing Russia $ 20 billion a day. Even though the costliest war to date carried by the USA 1000s of miles away from home was costing them like $20 million a day or so. So my advice would be to use common sense before blindly buying into propaganda.

What will happen in future, no body knows and only time will tell. But for now what we know is that Ruble is getting stronger by the day and those who were saying it is worthless like a "toilet paper" are in shell shock.

Seem like Russians are not that stupid after all.

PS: We all want this war to end already yesterday and we all want that Ukrainian people return to their homes and peaceful solution is found. But we do not believe into propaganda spread by the "Regime changing" bully USA. Yes we in Pakistan have just seen that.

🥁🥁🥁🤣🤣🤣.

🤣🤣🤣💪💪💪

Great video post... Shows that the seismic changes happening in the financial world are really an an accelerated paradigm change from the UD Dollar hegemony to the East (primarily China)...

Russian exclusion from SWIFT now makes it possible for smaller vulnerable nation to survive off of an alternative CIPS system.

The West just shot themselves in the foot... The Arab Petro-Dollar has been feeding them all these decades... No gratitude... Just bombs

🥁🥁🥁🤣🤣🤣.

🤣🤣🤣💪💪💪

Great video post... Shows that the seismic changes happening in the financial world are really an an accelerated paradigm change from the UD Dollar hegemony to the East (primarily China)...

Russian exclusion from SWIFT now makes it possible for smaller vulnerable nation to survive off of an alternative CIPS syst

I think it's all fake News. All the atrocities are committed by the Ukrainian Nationalists and the Nazi Azov Battalion Right-Sector and followers of Stefan Bandera... That's a fact.

Russian exclusion from SWIFT now makes it possible for smaller vulnerable nation to survive off of an alternative CIPS syst

I think it's all fake News. All the atrocities are committed by the Ukrainian Nationalists and the Nazi Azov Battalion Right-Sector and followers of Stefan Bandera... That's a fact.
So you think people in the world is just idiots?

These body is not too fresh enough to be killed within the last 48 hours (most of them have their skin under their fingernail blacken) and not long enough to wait for 4 weeks which will start decomposition. They are in the first stage of Post Mortem Interval, which is between 1 to 3 weeks. That time it is during Russian Occupation.

Unless you are accusing the Nazi Azov somehow sneak into Russian Control Bucha and killed all these people in the street without the Russian knowing?? This is the handy work of the Russian.

I mean Putin can treat people under his rules like an Idiot, people outside his rules is not exactly that dumb...

Last edited:
Unfortunately your prediction about Ruble has fallen flat previously as well.

You were predicting a total crash for Ruble within a very short period of time (less than a month or so) but here we are and Ruble has gone in the opposite direction trading at 83-85 against the dollar.

You were also telling us by citing some Western sources that the war is costing Russia $ 20 billion a day. Even though the costliest war to date carried by the USA 1000s of miles away from home was costing them like $20 million a day or so. So my advice would be to use common sense before blindly buying into propaganda.

What will happen in future, no body knows and only time will tell. But for now what we know is that Ruble is getting stronger by the day and those who were saying it is worthless like a "toilet paper" are in shell shock.

Seem like Russians are not that stupid after all.

PS: We all want this war to end already yesterday and we all want that Ukrainian people return to their homes and peaceful solution is found. But we do not believe into propaganda spread by the "Regime changing" bully USA. Yes we in Pakistan have just seen that.
The ruble went from 12 to a dollar to 100 to a dollar to barely 80 to a dollar. I don't know what your definition of a crash is, or what you expected a crash to do.

Also, the cost of war is likely in the tens of billions daily. You kept making this bullshit excuse that it would cost Russia trillions in a year as a way to dismiss my argument, when I clearly indicated this war wouldn't last a year, because Russia would eventually run out of money, which is exactly what is happening. The fact that you cannot tell the difference between the costs of a conventional war and an unconventional one is telling.

Don't bring up what's happening in Pakistan, because you are blatantly trying to appeal to emotion.

The Russians are dumb, the fact that they're being pushed back is evidence enough of that. The only ones in shock and denial are the people who keep saying "Russia stronk 💪!", so I suggest you stop while you're ahead.

By the way, you aren't nearly as smart as you pretend to be. I've been playing nice because I don't wanna get the mods upset, but watch your tone with me.

@LeGenD @RescueRanger

Russia unveiled its major plan in Ukraine, creation of Novo-Russia (New Ukraine).

Unfortunately it didn't include Sumy and Chernihiv. Defected buffer zone around Russian borders but at least Russian speaking people could get rid of Neo-Nazis. Most importantly Russia becomes neighbor of Moldova, long awaited, it is the best outcome of it.

3442028.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom