What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
When this Russia-Ukraine war is over, the world's militaries will face only one source of their defense: the US. And not everyone will be in our favor. Russia's economy will be depressed for some yrs and that mean no or at best little progress for defense investments. For all those countries that relied on Russia for their defense hardware, as the jets and the tanks get worn down and parts get less and less available, their national defense will get weaker. China's defense industry is not par to the US, no matter how much China's MIC may tout its products, but countries that relied on Russia will have no choice but to buy Chinese, and they WILL get inferior products.

The result? Do not pissed US off because your military will be even less able to take on US now, not that your Russian hardware were as capable in the first place. The USAF is considering retiring a couple squadrons of F-22 to make budget and basing for the coming 6th gen fighter. Our airspace is anywhere we feel like it. :enjoy:

US troops in Poland are training Ukrainians on how to use weapons sent by the West​

I remember I said this about 2 weeks ago and some Chinese member reply to me and said

"I don't see armed Ukrainian men coming and going from Poland Border......."

LOL

• Haha
Reactions: mmr
I remember I said this about 2 weeks ago and some Chinese member reply to me and said

"I don't see armed Ukrainian men coming and going from Poland Border......."

LOL
Ha ha what an argument.

I admire ur replies though. Its like u have to explain these video game players from mommy's basement every thing. Kudos to u.

Ha ha what an argument.

I admire ur replies though. Its like u have to explain these video game players from mommy's basement every thing. Kudos to u.
Well, if I remember correctly, it's the same guy who said the center of gravity is not Kyiv.....

Anyway, I didn't do it for him tho, I am posting because people who genuinely interested on those stuff.

When this Russia-Ukraine war is over, the world's militaries will face only one source of their defense: the US. And not everyone will be in our favor. Russia's economy will be depressed for some yrs and that mean no or at best little progress for defense investments. For all those countries that relied on Russia for their defense hardware, as the jets and the tanks get worn down and parts get less and less available, their national defense will get weaker. China's defense industry is not par to the US, no matter how much China's MIC may tout its products, but countries that relied on Russia will have no choice but to buy Chinese, and they WILL get inferior products.

The result? Do not pissed US off because your military will be even less able to take on US now, not that your Russian hardware were as capable in the first place. The USAF is considering retiring a couple squadrons of F-22 to make budget and basing for the coming 6th gen fighter. Our airspace is anywhere we feel like it. :enjoy:

The USAF has already flown a 6th Gen prototype fighter in……2020. And 6 B-21 bombers are already in production, with the 1st in ground testing. First B-21 should go public in the coming months.

The US is waaaay ahead.

Ukraine will not join NATO? Big fekking deal, we say. We do not need Ukraine to be in NATO for Ukraine to be in NATO. Get it?

There are two forms of membership: official and notional. Or explicit and implicit.

Official membership is when you wears the club clothing and have special access to the clubhouse. Notional membership is when even though your name is not in the club roster, you hang with the club members and they like you enough to sometimes invite you inside the clubhouse. Notional membership is when everyone shares common ideas, at least at the philosophical and/or moral levels, like how JPN, SKR, Taiwan, and Singapore are notionally in the conceptual 'The West' group even though they are geographically in Asia.

When this war is over and whatever leftover form is Ukraine, everyone, including Russia, will know that Ukraine is a NATO member. Officially or not.
So Russia can still invade in the future.

The USAF has already flown a 6th Gen prototype fighter in……2020. And 6 B-21 bombers are already in production, with the 1st in ground testing. First B-21 should go public in the coming months.

The US is waaaay ahead.
So is the H20

Chinese aircraft inferior to Russian aircraft?

Poor French. They always get dumped again and again.

Elon Musk showing his South African Nazi Apartheid roots ..... All Afrikaans and South Africans invaders have a racist streak...
His roots are Canadian. He's grandparents moved to South Africa from Canada. And they were not Afrikaans, but English.

South Africa is not nazi they declared war on nazi Germany in 1939.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom