What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
MoD Russia, [3/26/2022 12:56 PM]
🇷🇺🇺🇦Briefing by Russian Defence Ministry

▫️Units of the Russian Armed Forces are fighting for the capture of Novomikhailovka.

▫️During the day's fighting, more than 30 servicemen of the Ukrainian Armed Forces of 54th Mechanised Brigade, 6 armoured vehicles and 2 field artillery mounts of 46th Separate Assault Battalion were destroyed.

▫️The offensive continues against the well-fortified concrete fortifications in Novoselovka and Novobakhmutovka settlements.

▫️The defending units of the 25th Ukrainian Separate Airborne Brigade are suffering significant losses. Most of the fortifications have already been destroyed.

▫️During the day, up to 50 Ukrainian servicemen were destroyed, 7 long-term firing points and 5 armoured targets in protected shelters were suppressed.

✈️💥Operational-tactical and army aviation hit 91 military assets of the Ukrainian Armed Forces. Among them: 2 command posts, 11 field depots with arms and ammunition, 2 electronic warfare stations, as well as 20 strongholds of Ukrainian Armed Forces units and 52 areas of military equipment concentration.

💥Russian air defence means shot down Ukrainian Mi-24 helicopter over Staraya Basan'. During the day, 4 Ukrainian unmanned aerial vehicles were destroyed over Balakleya, Kiev, Chernigov. During the day, four Ukrainian unmanned aerial vehicles were destroyed over Balakleya, Kiev, Chernigov. 1 Ukrainian unmanned aerial vehicle approaching Sevastopol in the airspace over the Black Sea was also destroyed.

💥In total, 271 unmanned aerial vehicles, 1,627 tanks and other armored combat vehicles, 167 multiple launch rocket systems, 669 field artillery and mortars, as well as 1,474 units of special military vehicles of the Armed Forces of Ukraine were destroyed during the operation.

❗️In recent days, many Russian male citizens have received fake phone calls in which an answer-back unit informs them of a call to the military commissariat.

▫️I want to emphasize, all such fake calls are made from the territory of Ukraine, are completely untrue and are a provocation by the Ukrainian special services.

▫️I officially declare that the Russian Defence Ministry does not planning to call any citizens in reserve to military commissariats.

#MoD #Russia #Ukraine #Briefing
@mod_russia_en

Its an excuse for Russia to invade Ukraine under the guise of protecting the newly independent countries which if it still stands, be annexed by Russia later on. Just more justifications to try to conquer Ukraine. You already see it on the news, Secret plans by Ukraine to invade Crimea, biological weapons, protecting the Russian speaking people, Nazis, NATO, etc.
If the US can come up with excuses to invade weaker countries then why can't Russia?

And, no, you just can't whitewash the crimes committed on behalf of the war profiteering cabal by phrasing that as some kind of love for dictators. That was very low of you, especially you if you were to factor in how many millions' lives were destroyed by those illegal wars, coups, and, yes, support for dictators. You also need to talk about the scale of destruction. Saddam would have been sorted out by time or his own people. No cabal was needed. Libya was far better off under Qaddafi. These facts are said even in America which is the seat of the cabal.
Saddam would not have been sorted, he gassed the Kurds and killed hundreds of thousands of Shiites. Once he was removed, Why did the Iraqis wage a 15 year insurgency to get their dictatorship back? Why did they just not replace the western interim government with the Baath party. Problem solved. I can understand an insurgency when the conquered people have a dictator imposed. but I cant understand an insurgency that is fighting an occupier that gives you a democracy. To my mind that is just beyond understanding. You dont need to fight a democratic government, you replace them at the election booth.
I wonder how much you have painted yourself into a world of a superior West against everything else to the point of no return. With every admission of the grave tragedies inflicted upon the world your argument boils down to dictatorship vs democracy. How about valuing LIFE for a change?? How about recognizing that taming the cabal would be better for the world, including for the West itself? How about letting cultures evolve on their own, sort out their own problem, instead of imposing upon them based on false narratives?
They can solve their own problem when their whole countries were created by imperial powers in the 1920's. Its not a problem of their own making. They need outside help. I truly believe people want to live free. You do, since you live in America. Why should others be denied that opportunity?

I think the amount of rat worshipping has claimed your sanity.

But hey, atleast our pilots don't get beaten up by Pakistani villagers like the Indians.
Why are you being racist? "Rat worshipping"? Really?

When Trump blasted the Iranian general off the face of the earth. Iran did virtually nothing, because Iran knows it cant hang with America period. Forget America. You cant even handle tiny little Israel. Israel has been killing your nuclear scientist's left, right and centre INSIDE Iran😂

This war shows the importance of cover and concealment for a modern army on the defense. Ukrainian military is making extensive use of netting, Tree cover, and dirt/debris as top cover to remain hidden from air surveillance and air strike. Contrast to Armenia (in NK war) and Iraq in GW1....in which defenses which were easily observed and attacked by UAV's and AC from above.

1648326734155.jpeg

1648326751623.jpeg

1648326778835.png

1648326836676.png

1648326871507.png

1648326886701.png

1648326907113.png

1648326927518.jpeg

1648326944454.jpeg

1648326968111.jpeg

Last edited:
They can solve their own problem when their whole countries were created by imperial powers in the 1920's. Its not a problem of their own making. They need outside help. I truly believe people want to live free. You do, since you live in America. Why should others be denied that opportunity?

Bolded part.
Honestly, hard to argue with someone who holds such views!!! You are living in a remote corner of the world not knowing that many Americans--in a country where I have been living for decades and know quite well, actually--are deeply suspicious of the govt's involvements in foreign countries. Hillary lost to Obama because of her vote for the Iraq war as the major reason. Part of Trump's appeal was appealing to the Americans' desire to be not involved.
Fine, you escaped from the Balkan dictatorship and tasted some freedoms in 'the West' as you continue to parrot the line in some high and mighty way all the time. But that gives you no right to ask for regime changes in other countries and painting imperialistic wars as some grand designs for democracy vs dictatorships!
And, YES, countries would sort out their own problems. None of others business.
I have said enough about and don't want to derail this thread further. You needed some perspective which you are apparently sorely missing in your current grandiose civilizational state of mind. My advice: Value Life!

But think for a second what this war could do. It could have the effect of remaking the world order according to desired of non western countries. Imagine a world order made by Russia, china and India.

Imagine a world made in the image of India. The world would be an open toilet, like India.

For all its faults, the west is the best humanity has ever achieved. Free and open elected government. Free enterprise. I challenge you to consider a world made by China and India. The cruelty and the unfairness. I would rather that there is no world than having to live in their image.
The horrors of being like China with highest PISA scores, most scientific research, most patents, best infrastructure, longer lifespan than US, etc. LMAO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom