What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
First time I see a Jew with a Hindu avatar in a Pakistani forum,defending Ukraine.

Avatar is from Krishna in Mahabharata , that describes a pointless war , where millions of good man die on both sides , needlessly. All cause of mans ego.

You can see why I thought it more than fitting to this forum.

Has nothing to do with my religion , just a story with a moral we can all learn from.

~

The Europeans and Americans are living in their own bubble. As you rightly say, the rest of the world has clearly stayed neutral. Also the Western hypocrisy in the refugee handling has been laid bare.
Western hypocrisy in the refugee handling? Please explain

For fs end this war or we may witness a ww3 soon , serbia sending it's forces on Kosovo border and Azerbaijan sent it's forces in Armenia has been warned by Russia to withdraw

There is a real danger of some global mental fog of war here. Humanity is still in some brutal animalistic existence and whatever 'order' since World War II could break apart easily. The last 70-80 years may turn out to be a brief interlude of relative peace and Europe, going by its history even before the two World Wars, may become another place to start a World War.

Dear, please be humble.

We are talking about the same USA that sank 50% of your navy and killed 56 of your sailors. Meanwhile Iran was able to do nothing about it.

I think the amount of rat worshipping has claimed your sanity.

But hey, atleast our pilots don't get beaten up by Pakistani villagers like the Indians.

Every time people say "Lol Zelensky supporting Nazis? He's Jewish! He can't be Nazi!"

I wonder if they ever heard of this:

Jews funding and promoting neo-Nazis is no different than Jews and Anglo-Zionists funding and promoting jihadist head-choppers like ISIS, Al-Qaida, TTP (Pakistani Taliban) etc.

Most of the right-wing extremists and politicians in America and Europe are supported by the Zionists. The deal is that they can continue to hate Muslims, immigrants etc. as long as they stay away from hating Jews.

The Anglo-Zionists have figured out how to recruit extremist Muslims to attack and destroy countries that the Anglo-Zionists don't like, including Muslim or non-Muslim (Russia, China). Plus, their presence is used as an excuse to continue the "War on Terror." Blaming them is easy for false-flag terrorist attacks like 9/11. A whole series of terrorist attacks around the world, including Europe, were false-flags done by their own governments and blamed on Muslims.

Now the Anglo-Zionists are doing the same with neo-Nazis. I would say that 90% of the neo-Nazis and right-wing extremists in the world are in Zionist control. The few who're genuine neo-Nazis hate Jews more than anyone else.

It's not just that, the East has suffered to many issues due to Western interference it's just their all sitting back and letting the Europeans get a taste, but more problematic for the West is how they portrayed the Ukrainians versus the rest of the world that image will leave a bad taste for decades to come and shape a lot of public opinion. That's why I'm enjoying this war, cause its letting out lots of things.
But think for a second what this war could do. It could have the effect of remaking the world order according to desired of non western countries. Imagine a world order made by Russia, china and India.

Imagine a world made in the image of India. The world would be an open toilet, like India.

For all its faults, the west is the best humanity has ever achieved. Free and open elected government. Free enterprise. I challenge you to consider a world made by China and India. The cruelty and the unfairness. I would rather that there is no world than having to live in their image.

Avatar is from Krishna in Mahabharata , that describes a pointless war , where millions of good man die on both sides , needlessly. All cause of mans ego.

You can see why I thought it more than fitting to this forum.

Has nothing to do with my religion , just a story with a moral we can all learn from.

~
Alright.

UfrcYP1.jpg

This NAZI story is just completly blew out of proportion for Russian interal narration. Russian soldiers, just cannot kill they "brothers" in Ukraine, but Nazis are fine.

The Nazi presence in Ukraine and among Zelensky regime is not exaggerated. This is a well established fact by now.

More than denazification, this war is about removing US/NATO puppet in Ukraine. The backyard of Russia. Let's not confuse the main goal.

This NAZI story is just completly blew out of proportion for Russian interal narration. Russian soldiers, just cannot kill they "brothers" in Ukraine, but Nazis are fine.
Russia has the second most powerful army after the US. But they can’t beat the Asov regiments. This little small nazi troop. That sucks.

Western hypocrisy in the refugee handling? Please explain

Blue eyes and blonde hair ring any bells?

Russia has the second most powerful army after the US. But they can’t beat the Asov regiments. This little small nazi troop. That sucks.

After 20 years you guys couldn't win in Afghanistan. The Ukraine war is not a month old. Give it some time ans you will see that Russia will secure its objectives.

The Nazi presence in Ukraine and among Zelensky regime is not exaggerated. This is a well established fact by now.

More than denazification, this war is about removing US/NATO puppet in Ukraine. The backyard of Russia. Let's not confuse the main goal.
For Russia denazification means getting rid of Democracy, were you can change your President from time to time and does not have to have approval from Moscow.

You seriously think, that removing "US/NATO puppet in Ukraine" will change anything ? After this war the Ukrainians will hate the Russians for generations.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom