What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
While it is possible for Russia to mount another offensive of equal proportion, I think doing so will deplete them of their reserves significantly. That will leave them vulnerable. Not worth to do that especially under their current economic conditions. :undecided:

Even if Russia will be pushed to the border, they can keep ranged aggression for a very long time.

The only 2 counters to that:
  1. Build completely impermeable air defence
  2. Gain counterstrike ability on enemy airfields, rockets, artillery
With the current state of Ukrainian economy, and industry, both of these can only be provided by the West.

You have a tough job. Lot of people need baby sitting here :laugh:

This is 75% of staged BTGS right? :undecided:

75% of their TOTAL BTGs. This is confirmed by the Pentagon.

Any other reserves they'd call upon after those are mostly untrained cannon fodder.

When you are neutral...

FOjb3CjXsAIMn9q
This is interesting. But good for turkey.

Even if Russia will be pushed to the border, they can keep ranged aggression for a very long time.

The only 2 counters to that:
  1. Build completely impermeable air defence
  2. Gain counterstrike ability on enemy airfields, rockets, artillery
With the current state of Ukrainian economy, and industry, both of these can only be provided by the West.
An American general said on CNN that it will take 1 year for the Ukrainians to be armed and trained with Patriot missile defense system. So I don't that Ukrainians are going to have this 'impermeable' defense anytime soon. In fact, I don't think that they will manage to push Russians completely back before Putin agrees to some sort of negotiation.

I have been watching this disturbing clips of people tied to polls for a while now. I do not think they are tied cause they are drug addicts , but most likely because they where looting.

Woman said " i will not do it again " , so she admits she has done something.

Maybe drug addicts maybe not , but some take the advantage of the fact that many houses are empty and deserted to loot.

Police is not present so citizens take the law into their own hands.

Just my assumption.

Anyone else thought ?

~
in that case it was better to also show looted things.
what i see in these videos is that some people tied to poles in freezing weather , in some case their clothes teared and they are naked or half naked . I even saw videos that they are attacking Roma women with large Dildos . what's your explanation for them

in that case it was better to also show looted things.
what i see in these videos is that some people tied to poles in freezing weather , in some case their clothes teared and they are naked or half naked . I even saw videos that they are attacking Roma women with large Dildos . what's your explanation for them
Ukranian police and army dont have to answer to you. or anyone how they treat criminals. Noone cares. All the world acres is how much they punish russia.

Russian climate envoy Anatoly Chubais has stepped down and left the country, citing his opposition to President Vladimir Putin’s war in Ukraine, according to two people familiar with the situation, becoming the highest-level official to break with the Kremlin over the invasion.

Ukrainian women have to leave their men who are going to the war 😢 Oh how sad! Oh where is the world!

Wait a minute...

277102380_4814136432045517_5301106665057218507_n.jpg

I still don’t understand why the Russians don’t secure the Ukrainian border with Poland , hungry and others since all sorts of resupply is flowing from there. At least fly air strikes on the resupply route

K
1. Russia does not have the forces to do it.
2. Belarussia does not want to attack, as this would lead to a uprising or at least Sabotage to the Russian rear.
3. Attacking through the swamps of Polesie ( North - West Ukraine ) is difficult and could lead to "Kiev convoi 2.0".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom