What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't live in Germany and don't speak German. I do work with quite a few German people and I do not have the impression that Germany is a security state from them. So, this is what I (an average person who resides in the west) believes to be true. :coffee:

Ah, ok. An example: There was a demo with 40000 people against war in Ukrain some days ago. No distancing, only few masks, but hey, it was allowed cause it was also against russia. A day later a demo with some hundreds people (with distancing) against forced vaccination was brocken up/forbidden by police cause it was against german gov oppinion. There is no free society in Germany if you do not have the same opinion as the gov.

Ah, ok. An example: There was a demo with 40000 people against war in Ukrain some days ago. No distancing, only few masks, but hey, it was allowed cause it was also against russia. A day later a demo with some hundreds people (with distancing) against forced vaccination was brocken up/forbidden by police cause it was against german gov oppinion. There is no free society in Germany if you do not have the same opinion as the gov.
Well, at least these people who protested against vaccination do not end up in jail for 15 years. So I hope that will count for something :laugh:

20 year old Mercedes is worth more, than a new Kamaz... or Lada Kalina ;)
Kamaz's Typhoon MRAP vehicles are not bad, Ukraine has seized several in working condition. Also, a large number of Rys/IVECO LMVs were seized. In other words, the Russians do not only leave scrap, they can also lose very useful vehicles with good condition.

Biden goes straight for Boris and Erdogan.
Yes, all can get an idea about the geopolitical importance and military power of the countries in NATO only in this 2-minute video.

Ah it's the freemason club
Its the nato club. more powerful than Freemasons, because Freemasons dont have nukes.

Also I see 2 women. they are not Freemasons. also polish and Croatian presidents are not freemasons. they are openly catholic and catholic Freemasons cant receive communion. So they are definitely not Freemasons.

Its the nato club. more powerful than Freemasons, because Freemasons dont have nukes.

Also I see 2 women. they are not Freemasons. also polish and Croatian presidents are not freemasons. they are openly catholic and catholic Freemasons cant receive communion. So they are definitely not Freemasons.
Freemasons/Zionists control most of these countries,these countries are in NATO so there you have it.

I'm not saying all of them are,but even if they were,do you think they would tell the priest?

Kamaz's Typhoon MRAP vehicles are not bad, Ukraine has seized several in working condition. Also, a large number of Rys/IVECO LMVs were seized. In other words, the Russians do not only leave scrap, they can also lose very useful vehicles with good condition.
Sure, agree. Just did not wanted to waste the opportunity to make a joke about Lada Kalina ;)
Kamaz has many western components and WAS supported by Daimler. These trucks are not bad.
When it comes to vehicles, Russia is now the biggest supplier to Ukraine.

Ukranian police and army dont have to answer to you. or anyone how they treat criminals. Noone cares. All the world acres is how much they punish russia.
well , they are welcome , me and the rest of the world see criminal act by ultranationalists , now wonder who is to blame
by the way no police or army in videos

Well, at least these people who protested against vaccination do not end up in jail for 15 years. So I hope that will count for something :laugh:
Wrong. The police arrested a lot of them. You also lose your job if you are against vaccination. Or if you live over 20 years in Germany as russian and then lose your job cause you are russian. And a lot more nasty things happen here.

Freemasons/Zionists control most of these countries,these countries are in NATO so there you have it.

I'm not saying all of them are,but even if they were,do you think they would tell the priest?
The church knows these things, They would know if a president freemason is trying to get communion to appeal to the masses. They would not allow it.

Pope has ruled on this. It's very clear.

Wrong. The police arrested a lot of them. You also lose your job if you are against vaccination. Or if you live over 20 years in Germany as russian and then lose your job cause you are russian. And a lot more nasty things happen here.
I am liking germany more and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom