What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prove it that the called SOF were on Ground calling out those strike. Share News Link, not your figment of your imagination.

This is 'The Ghost of Claim'. :partay:
lol, I asked you first.

Also, this is not an Iraq thread, you want to ask how people call in coordinate, go open another thread and I am more than happy to show you some youtube video on how US ground det team kick Iraqi *** using tac air.

Collateral Damage is when you saw a soldier enter into a house, then you call in your coordinate and strike that house, turn out there are a few women and children that was inside that house along with the soldier, that's collateral damage.

To be more precise, collateral damage is 'proportionally acceptable' civilian loss to achieve a military objective.

The US Air Force Commander’s Handbook (1980) states that “a weapon is not unlawful simply because its use may cause incidental or collateral casualties to civilians, as long as those casualties are not foreseeably excessive in light of the expected military advantage”.
fnIcon.gif

Democratic governments need to be more mindful of public relations while autocratic governments can just shrug off civilian deaths.

I can upload my Video/Audio replying to your posts in Russian. :lol:

What happened to the Boiling Situation?

You are an Indian who suddenly out of nowhere is claiming to be Russian because using google translator,who are you trying to fool ? :lol:

If you think that using google translator then using the literal translation in latin letters will make you a Russian. :lol:

To be more precise, collateral damage is 'proportionally acceptable' civilian loss to achieve a military objective.

The US Air Force Commander’s Handbook (1980) states that “a weapon is not unlawful simply because its use may cause incidental or collateral casualties to civilians, as long as those casualties are not foreseeably excessive in light of the expected military advantage”.
fnIcon.gif

Democratic governments need to be more mindful of public relations while autocratic governments can just shrug off civilian deaths.
That's actually what I said, I just use an example to illustrate what is Collateral Casualty.

You are allowed some degree of "Civilian Casualty" given if you have perform all the necessary step to prevent them, this is not the case in those Russia strike tho.

lol, that guy said he is going to fight for Russia if Russia call upon him.

Sure, fight the war over the internet from the safety of his home in India, probably at his day job as a Indian call center operator.
You are fighting US information Warfare on PDF from Australia.:rofl:

You are an Indian who suddenly out of nowhere is claiming to be Russian because using google translator,who are you trying to fool ? :lol:

If you think that using google translator then using the literal translation in latin letters will make you a Russian. :lol:
Russian of Indian origin. :lol:

You are fighting US information Warfare on PDF from Australia.:rofl:

Russian of Indian origin. :lol:
Dude, me and you are different, I WAS an US Army intelligence officer. You were never in the military.

Only you would think you and I are equal.

LOL

lets measure it by tones of explosives delivered on target.

If Israel delivered onto gaza the amount of explosives that russia has so far delivered onto Ukraine, we would no have a gaza issue to worry about anymore.
Well let just say there is reason there is cluster weapon

lol, now he is an "Russian with Indian origin".......

That's directly contradict to what he said before "If Russia is calling for "INTERNATIONAL" help, he is going to fight for Russia" so suddenly he is now a Russian in a matter of weeks......

That mighty quick if I have to say so...

Dude, me and you are different, I WAS a information warfare officer. You were never in the military.

Only you would think you and I are equal.

LOL

Lmao. That's what you are doing here 'Spreading US information WareFare'. However, can't provide links of so called SOF were on Ground calling out strikes in Iraq.:rofl:

Like you I never claimed to fight in Afghanistan, Libya, Mars, Jupiter etc..:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom