What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, you were referring to bombing.:partay: How completely, you've ignored that Ukranians aren't fighting Gorilla Warfare & fighting from Civilian Area's? :lol:
Gorilla Warfare??

AMMS_3650adf4968dde189ecf1bb847e6c574.jpg

Also Hospital are banned target, it is a "refuge" and attacking it is against International Law. You cannot bombard Structure that clearly marked as "Civilian" in war. This is also an permanent structure, not a field hospital or a hospital camp that just set up days ago, this hospital has been there since 1980

As I said, this is NOT some soldier ordering artillery strike outside the hospital after they saw some shady character gets in. This is an airstrike with dumb munition, which mean either Russia do not know (Which is negligence as All Hospital should have been marked on any war map) or they just don't care. just because you are fighting a guerrilla warfare (Not Gorilla, Guerrilla come from the Spanish word "Guerra" - War) doesn't make anything legitimate target

He should go to Ukraine to boost the morale of Ukrainian people and send a strong signal to Russia.

Many Republicans would support your proposal. Rather, they would like him to go straight to Mariupol. That seems to be the only way to get rid of a senile President. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Gorilla Warfare??

View attachment 826802

Also Hospital are banned target, it is a "refuge" and attacking it is against International Law. You cannot bombard Structure that clearly marked as "Civilian" in war. This is also an permanent structure, not a field hospital or a hospital camp that just set up days ago, this hospital has been there since 1980

As I said, this is NOT some soldier ordering artillery strike outside the hospital after they saw some shady character gets in. This is an airstrike with dumb munition, which mean either Russia do not know (Which is negligence as All Hospital should have been marked on any war map) or they just don't care. just because you are fighting a guerrilla warfare (Not Gorilla, Guerrilla come from the Spanish word "Guerra" - War) doesn't make anything legitimate target

US & NATO been breaking International Law from how many decades? If Ukranian Army will hide in Hospital, it will be bombed.

US/NATO bombing of Iraq for more than a month upheld the International Laws:

Carry on with your Preachy! :enjoy:

US & NATO been breaking International Law from how many decades? If Ukranian Army will hide in Hospital, it will be bombed.

US/NATO bombing of Iraq for more than a month upheld the International Laws:

Carry on with your Preachy! :enjoy:
Again, this isn't some guy hanging around in front of the hospital who can tell who walk inside and who didn't. This is a dumb strike, which mean you don't know if there are Ukrainian soldier in that hospital.

That is the different. Mistake can be made, but you will have to know there is a mistake to be made. Not when you don't even bother to ID your target.

But well, strike like that only piss off the Ukrainian, I mean if Putin think they can win a war that way, then he is more delusion than I thought.

I admit that a modern war is NOT easy to fight but Indians and Russians have something in common - much talk but a lot less to show on the ground.
your country was destroyed by India in every single war. Pakistan has not won a war in its entire history. Even today India provokes you 24/7. Chinese can joke about India because we've earned it. Not sure if you have.

Many Republicans would support your proposal. Rather, they would like him to go straight to Mariupol. That seems to be the only way to get rid of a senile President. :lol: :lol: :lol:
You do know if Russia is killing a sitting US president, that equal to WW3, right?

I am pretty sure the Republican are not that dumb.

I am just unbiased and speak the truth and truth is far from what the west preaches.

You have divine knowledge or something? Learn to be humble and do not make tall claims like these.

What does the West preach? You are casting the entire Western hemisphere in negative light on the basis of your own biased mindset. The same West has given much (and taught much) to the entire world in modern times.

Western Fact-checking sources have exposed propaganda efforts of all countries involved including India from time-to-time.

Thread 'No evidence of the loss of an F-16' https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/no-evidence-of-the-loss-of-an-f-16.618802/

This is why I respect them.

Western environments are democratic and allow independent Fact-checking practices. Try this in Russia and see what happens.

For perspective, Russians are not allowed to protest and challenge state-based narrative of Russian invasion of Ukraine:

Over 15000 arrested and counting...

Numerous Russian media personalities have resigned recently due to lack of freedom:

Deep down many countries have realities which they do not want YOU to see.

You need to open your eyes and see the entire world for what it is instead of trying to put down the West as a whole. You are (and will remain) biased otherwise.

2. You did not present evidence of your claims. You dismiss sources that challenge your narrative of any topic. You argue for the sake of argument. This is NOT how conversations are supposed to work.

One day you will know the truth, although I accept that it's entirely possible that you are lying and, when you do know the truth, you will find it hard to reconcile your words with what you have learned.
Dont know why the mod is trigger happy deleting my post under a false accusation. The avoz funding by US/NATO and weapons supply is documented and available for everyone to read online.

Also I gave my opinion on what I have come across and read so no idea what your talking about lying etc.

Last edited:
your country was destroyed by India in every single war. Pakistan has not won a war in its entire history. Even today India provokes you 24/7. Chinese can joke about India because we've earned it. Not sure if you have.
Hey Brother don't mistake him to be Pakistani and then turn your hate toward Pakistan just because of what he says. I think he is American just using the Pakistani Flag.
And I disagree with you what you said about Pakistan. Pakistan only lost one war to India in 71, and I can prove that all other wars were victories of Pakistan.

Last edited:
Again, this isn't some guy hanging around in front of the hospital who can tell who walk inside and who didn't. This is a dumb strike, which mean you don't know if there are Ukrainian soldier in that hospital.

That is the different. Mistake can be made, but you will have to know there is a mistake to be made. Not when you don't even bother to ID your target.

But well, strike like that only piss off the Ukrainian, I mean if Putin think they can win a war that way, then he is more delusion than I thought.

In US/NATO's term what do you call them Collateral damage? When they bomb everything standing in the Country, it's Kosher but will lecture others. :blah::blah::blah:

On Topic:

You have divine knowledge or something? Learn to be humble and do not make tall claims like these.

What does the West preach? You are casting the entire Western hemisphere in negative light on the basis of your own biased mindset. The same West has given much (and taught much) to the entire world in modern times.

Western Fact-checking sources have exposed propaganda efforts of all countries involved including India from time-to-time.

Thread 'No evidence of the loss of an F-16' https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/no-evidence-of-the-loss-of-an-f-16.618802/

This is why I respect them.

Western environments are democratic and allow independent Fact-checking practices. Try this in Russia and see what happens.

For perspective, Russians are not allowed to protest and challenge state-based narrative of Russian invasion of Ukraine:

Over 15000 arrested and counting...

Numerous Russian media personalities have resigned recently due to lack of freedom:

Deep down many countries have realities which they do not want YOU to see.

You need to open your eyes and see the entire world for what it is instead of trying to put down the West as a whole. You are (and will remain) biased otherwise.

2. You did not present evidence of your claims. You dismiss sources that challenge your narrative of any topic. You argue for the sake of argument. This is NOT how conversations are supposed to work.
I will not reply or should I say I cannot reply to this because you will remove my reply. so just assume that I objected and argued to what you said with logic and proof.

In US/NATO's term what do you call them Collateral damage? When they bomb everything standing in the Country, it's Kosher but will lecture others. :blah::blah::blah:

On Topic:

Dude, you are really ignorant, I hope you know that.

Collateral Damage is when you saw a soldier enter into a house, then you call in your coordinate and strike that house, turn out there are a few women and children that was inside that house along with the soldier, that's collateral damage.

What Russia did is call in a dumb strike on target without verifying the target, that's indiscriminate bombing. Not collateral damage, were there Russian observer outside the hospital calling the strike? Were there any evidence that they can show that building were used by the Ukrainian Military?

I don't see Russia show proof on either of those. and then you go :blah::blah::blah:

Dude, you are really ignorant, I hope you know that.

Collateral Damage is when you saw a soldier enter into a house, then you call in your coordinate and strike that house, turn out there are a few women and children that was inside that house along with the soldier, that's collateral damage.

What Russia did is call in a dumb strike on target without verifying the target, that's indiscriminate bombing. Not collateral damage, were there Russian observer outside the hospital calling the strike? Were there any evidence that they can show that building were used by the Ukrainian Military?

I don't see Russia show proof on either of those. and then you go :blah::blah::blah:

Care to explain this, Dumb strike, Genocide etc.,? :sick:

On Topic:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom