What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Problem of some members:

1. Partake in offtopic conversations.

2. Disregard sources when corrected.

3. Cautioned about going offtopic but do not heed statements to this effect.

4. Accuse Mods of being misusing authority when they decide to remove offtopic posts.

This won't fly with me. My suggestion is simple: Respect Forum Rules. I will not bend them for a member who doesn't know when to apply breaks.

IMG_20220324_132914_291.jpg

The women you are referring to is alive. :agree:
Dude, I was refer to the bombing, I didn't say she was dead in the attack. Unlike the next photo

She and her kids died tho, That probably will appear in Russian news as two enemy combatant.

OIP (1).jpg

Fact-Checking by the West and Western institutions, amazing, who is going to fact-check Western Narrative? we have seen how this fact-checking works, anything against the western narrative is a lie and fake
What is up with you honestly? Do you have Westophobia or something? You are not bringing any value to this thread. You need to get a grip on yourself.

Russians are victimizing a poor country on bad pretexts and you are making excuses for them. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Dude, I was refer to the bombing, I didn't say she was dead in the attack. Unlike the next photo

She and her kids died tho, That probably will appear in Russian news as two enemy combatant.

View attachment 826793

Yeah, you were referring to bombing.:partay: How completely, you've ignored that Ukranians aren't fighting Gorilla Warfare & fighting from Civilian Area's? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom