What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol your opinion is construed from mainstream media. Go figure, doesn’t take a lot to fall into confirmation bias.

And what does "mainstream media" mean ? And if you are the long-time member @Michael Corleone as you claim then you will know that I don't accept information as is.

Who’re you to judge my Russian speaking abilities when you don’t speak a word of the language lmao.

@Amliunion says you don't speak Russian either.

---

Amliunion, why is Elon that way in your profile picture ? o_O

Ukraine army launched counter attacks against Russia troops at Kiev, possibly retaking Makariw and Moschun. With realistic encirclement of Russia troops at Butscha and Irpin.

Ukrainische Streitkräfte führten zudem erfolgreiche Gegenangriffe gegen russische Stellungen in Orten am Rande der Hauptstadt durch und hätten möglicherweise Makariw und Moschun zurückerobert. Es bestehe „eine realistische Möglichkeit, dass die ukrainischen Streitkräfte nun in der Lage sind, russische Einheiten in Butscha und Irpin einzukreisen“, hieß es weiter.

Do show me any news report other than that "French" reporter on Ukrainian war crime in Donetsk? Also, as if People in your saint Donetsk did not do the same to Ukrainian during the whole 8 years of war.

As I said to another member, US have 3 confirmed airstrike on Afghan Hospital during the 20 years of war. WHO on the other hand, released a statement saying 43 hospital and health care structure was hit by Russia in less than 4 weeks.

Sure, all 43 is a mistaken strike coming from Russia side, dude, even if this is, that still show negligence. You don't mistakenly hit a health care structure 43 times in 4 weeks, and then we are just talking about Hospital.

Lol, and you have the gull to compare US war crime to Russia, if you want to do it, there are no contest, and Russia will win hands down. Literally, what you accuse of the US is doing in the entire war in Afghanistan and Iraq (20 and 14 years respective), Russia have done all that in 4 weeks........

1. Why have you written French reporter in quotes ? And if you don't believe her then you wouldn't also have believed the British journalist Lizzie Phelan who in Libya in 2011 and reported on the crimes of the NATO-created Al Qaeda and "Muslim" Brotherhood.

2. So now other than accusing the Russian military of war crimes you are now accusing the Donetsk-victims-of-Ukranian-military as doing war crimes too ?

3. The rest of your post is just your fanaticism.

...maybe Putin has him tied to a nuclear missile :undecided:

Not seen ? About five days ago he was at a military hospital in Russia, presenting awards to female and male Russian combatants who were injured in Ukraine. So please don't propagate lies.

Not Elon, it's Elona :partay:

LOL, but why ?

I have been watching this disturbing clips of people tied to polls for a while now. I do not think they are tied cause they are drug addicts , but most likely because they where looting.

Woman said " i will not do it again " , so she admits she has done something.

Maybe drug addicts maybe not , but some take the advantage of the fact that many houses are empty and deserted to loot.

Police is not present so citizens take the law into their own hands.

Just my assumption.

Anyone else thought ?

~

Last edited:
Mariupol 03.23.2022: This girl was killed by the Ukronazis with a sniper bullet in the chest. They left the basement with their mother, father and brother to go to the buses. The mother was hurt. She later died in the hospital. Father with his younger brother by the hand in prostration went towards the gas station, where they are going to leave. "He didn't understand anything"

Four men carry a small coffin on the curtains, made from the doors of office cabinets.

I have been watching this disturbing clips of people tied to polls for a while now. I do not think they are tied cause they are drug addicts , but most likely because they where looting.

Woman said " i will not do it again " , so she admits she has done something.

Maybe drug addicts maybe not , but some take the advantage of the fact that many houses are empty and deserted to loot.

Police is not present so citizens take the law into their own hands.

Just my assumption.

Anyone else thought ?

~

Don't assume, I can post Pictures/Videos of this happening in presence of Ukranian Army? This is happening in City of Lviv too, in presence of Police. What's your defense to this?

LOL, but why ?

I was using this Picture on my Twitter DP and just started using here as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom