What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
West? Ukraine is fighting. Theoretically Russia is several times stronger.
Anyway this defacto Minsk 2, which of course Ukraine won`t implement again.
Ukraine is fighting this as a total war with every man 18-60 drafted. Russia is fighting this as a limited war. So far the Russian commitment is a bit higher than US during Vietnam which was a high intensity but nonetheless limited war for the US.

Russia still has escalatory options that have not been exercised though they should.

Reality check: Russia might be able to overwhelm Ukraine but it is NOT equipped to fight a war like USA. This is true for other countries as well.
You mean US is better at invading other countries than Russia? I would say yes, that's true because they can freely get away with war crimes and no one is there to sanction US.

However, Russia is well equipped to turn entire NATO and US to ash. Everyone else is well equipped also to return the favor. There would be no winner in world war 3, entire world would lose.

Last edited:
Based on Facts & Figures.

Russian insider leak:

I am NOT quoting Ukranian figures here.
First: I said Ukrainian propaganda is Nato Propaganda. And yes, you are repeating this propaganda here.

This Oryxsomething is collecting every photo(shopped) piece to serve the agenda. This is evidence in some cases, in others not.

Second: I mentioned the fake news from the so called "pro kremlin" Komsomolskaya pravda, which was simply a fake news article uploaded on the website. How is this evidence? If someone hacks tomorow the server and uploads an article with 40 Million dead soldiers it is a prof? Of course not. What you are doing here is lightyears away from a scientific method.

Komsomolskaya pravda is not even pro kremlin, a big part of their staff is liberal to the bones. If they are pro kremlin, then i am Donald Duck.

Ukraine is fighting this as a total war with every man 18-60 drafted. Russia is fighting this as a limited war. So far the Russian commitment is a bit higher than US during Vietnam which was a high intensity but nonetheless limited war for the US.

Russia still has escalatory options that have not been exercised though they should.
Russia is doing whatever it can to overwhelm Ukraine.

1. Russian forces have used record number of cruise missiles and ballistic missiles to strike at high value targets across Ukraine by now.

2. Putin administration have dispatched over 200,000 Russian regular and irregular troops to Ukraine by now.

3. Russian forces are bombarding Ukranian cities on a regular basis.

4. Over 10 million Ukranians displaced by now.

How is this limited war for Russia? This is largest (Russian) military operation in its history; even bigger in scale and scope than Soviet military operation in Afghanistan.

For Putin administration, much is at stake in this war.

Based on Facts & Figures.

Russian insider leak:

I am NOT quoting Ukranian figures here.

Reality check: Russia might be able to overwhelm Ukraine but it is NOT equipped to fight a war like USA. This is true for other countries as well.
I've already been dismissed and dubbed uncredible for posting this tweet before. Apparently, this one tweet is completely not acceptable for the intelligentsia here. Beware :laugh:

First: I said Ukrainian propaganda is Nato Propaganda. And yes, you are repeating this propaganda here.

This Oryxsomething is collecting every photo(shopped) piece to serve the agenda. This is evidence in some cases, in others not.

Second: I mentioned the fake news from the so called "pro kremlin" Komsomolskaya pravda, which was simply a fake news article uploaded on the website. How is this evidence? If someone hacks tomorow the server and uploads an article with 40 Million dead soldiers it is a prof? Of course not. What you are doing here is lightyears away from a scientific method.

Komsomolskaya pravda is not even pro kremlin, a big part of their staff is liberal to the bones. If they are pro kremlin, then i am Donald Duck.

1. Oynx is Turkish source and providing evidence of its claims. What do you have to refute its claims with? Russian propaganda sources?

Oynx is disclosing equipment losses of both Russia and Ukraine. This necessitates careful inspection of visual information on hand. This is the best a neutral source can do.

2. Komsomolskaya pravda is Russian source:

You are posting nonsense here and my advice is to stop.

its not about threatning to nuke people. but about understing the dynamics of escalation dominance.

The Russians have absolute escalation dominance.

the west has thrown virtually everything it feasibly could at Russia. They have waged all out economic warfare, Armed the ukie army to the teeth with modern weapons and training, and are even probably covertly using special forces..

while their media campaign is the other arm of their military machine.

Russia has not even escalated yet to the point of using vacuum bombs en masse. let alone start popping nukes.

If you really think Russia will just accept defeat and humiliation in this existential battle for them. Before exausting all their escalatory options? you are an absolute naive fool..

What is the point of spending hundreds of billions of dollars to build the world biggest and most formidabble nuclear arsenal. To not be able to even leverage it enough to defend your borders from encroachment?

everybody has their "redline" or "hill they will die on". The Russians have made it clear that Ukraine is the hill they will die on. Is the west prepared to die on the ukrainian hill with Russia? ?????????????????
dude take a chill pill

if nuclear weapons was easy way out israel will send ur country to stone age long time ago

Nothing will happen. Russian will just keep bleeding left and right after that putler will do some sort of face saving agreement with west

Reactions: mmr
West? Ukraine is fighting.

This is the part that is surreal.

NATO is providing weapons, real-time intelligence and even men into the Ukrainian Foreign Legion. Usually, many countries have laws forbidding their citizens from fighting in foreign militaries, but the US allows citizens to serve in PMCs which are present in Ukraine, and the UK has green lighted any citizen to go fight. I am not sure if this includes UK military personnel taking a 'leave of absence' to fight in Ukraine.

So, for all practical purposes, NATO is actively engaged in this war, albeit in a defensive role. Russia is pretending this isn't happening because it obviously is not ready to take on NATO.

Reactions: mmr
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom