What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this the only agrument, that you have ? Threaten to nuke everybody ?

its not about threatning to nuke people. but about understing the dynamics of escalation dominance.

The Russians have absolute escalation dominance.

the west has thrown virtually everything it feasibly could at Russia. They have waged all out economic warfare, Armed the ukie army to the teeth with modern weapons and training, and are even probably covertly using special forces..

while their media campaign is the other arm of their military machine.

Russia has not even escalated yet to the point of using vacuum bombs en masse. let alone start popping nukes.

If you really think Russia will just accept defeat and humiliation in this existential battle for them. Before exausting all their escalatory options? you are an absolute naive fool..

What is the point of spending hundreds of billions of dollars to build the world biggest and most formidabble nuclear arsenal. To not be able to even leverage it enough to defend your borders from encroachment?

everybody has their "redline" or "hill they will die on". The Russians have made it clear that Ukraine is the hill they will die on. Is the west prepared to die on the ukrainian hill with Russia? ?????????????????

Rape by Allied forces in Germany is in hundreds of thousands, and then the coerced prostitution in the occupied land which is considered legal by them.
Did the same to Japan. Rape and coerced prostitution.
The rape was not reported because of the censorship.
Hollywood even tried to cover up the whole thing like in the movie Fury they showed that German women were ready, were waiting and willing to sleep with Americans. Can you believe the level of tyranny.
Well, hundred of thousands is still not in the millions level with the Russian tho.

As for whether or not they were under-reported, I would agree to disagree, but conventional wisdom suggest the rape committed by Western Allied is less than half a million, and that is on the high end.

And also, conventional wisdom suggest rape within the allied controlled west we individual, but rape in Soviet Controlled in Germany are systematic.

And if you believe western Allied rape more women than Soviet Union, I can only say this, of over 70 publication I read before, some more authoritative and some not and some from the east and some from the west. Not a single one would put the rape culture of Western Allied less than Soviet.

On another side note. There are not a whole lot of Japanese women being raped by the American, most Japanese women would commit suicide either before or during them being raped due to the sheer size of propaganda. Women and children were encouraged to commit suicide rather than surrender to the allied force. And sadly a lot of women and children took that road.

Uh Kharkiv is northwest of the main Ukrainian Donbass front which is a primary objective. Getting it would mean a straight drive southeast to encircle them on Highway M03. Why is this militarily unimportant?

In addition how did you get "historical value" from "many ethnic Russians, possibility of an uprising or surrender"? That has nothing to do with history.

Why do you believe Kiev is an important military objective re: demilitarization? Surrounding the Donbass front and actually destroying their military would achieve that as well, but unlike Donbass doesn't require a narrow drive south that can't rely on backing from elsewhere. This is the only front that has this problem, every other front doesn't yet you place supreme emphasis on the Kievan front. Why?

Every single Russian press release emphasizes that Ukraine needs to leave Donbass region. Every negotiation with Ukraine including prewar involves those regions, and Crimea. Most Ukrainian forces are there. Most of the intense fighting is there. Attacks like on Kharkiv only make sense in this context. Yet why do you think Kiev is the main objective despite all this?
About Kharkiv

You are not looking at a complete conquering of the entire Ukraine. Not with 200,000 troop that was original planned, not with the situation now. The strategic goal is to cut Ukraine in half and take the eastern half without pretty much a fight. Which the axis of advance would be along the Centerline between Kyiv and Dnipro and the southern arm if Russia want to cut Ukraine from accessing the sea of Azov and Black sea.

Not every road junction are important to your military campaign. Kharkiv is far from the Military objective and close to the border, effectively you can start with Kyiv and then push toward Kharkiv would be a better way to go than to push from Kharkiv then move West, because you are pushing Ukrainian into your line, not going over the Ukrainian line to take control of the Ukrainian city, that just not making any strategic sense. It would be a easier war to cut off the western part from the get go and then attack Eastward, as Russia itself is the entire blocking position. All of the Eastern Ukraine border Russia. So to push West instead of go center then push east, you are making your invasion harder for no particular reason. Essentially

If Russia wanted the entire Ukraine, that's another story, but then they would not have start with war with 200,000 troop, considering the population of Kyiv itself is 4 millions, 200,000 wouldn't cut even to occupy the entire Kyiv Oblast.

Also, Historical value is for both of them are ethnic Russian, as they were both "Historically Russian" so you get some sort of "Morale" victory to your people by saying "I save/liberate a bunch of ethnic Russian from Ukrainian abuse or what not" That does not do anything with the strategic goal, and it is not even a morale victory now many people in Kharkiv are actually fighting the Russian.

Why do I believe Kyiv is important to Demilitarize? First, ask yourself how a country is demilitarize? There are only 1 of 2 ways.

1.) Ukrainian Government capitulate - Government dissolved, thus dissolving the entire military, just like what we do in Iraq when we take Baghdad
2.) You eliminate enough of Ukrainian to make their force essentially decimated. A unit with over 20% casualty are combat ineffective, a unit with 50% casualty is not combat ready, a unit with 80% casualty are decimated. So by demilitarize Ukraine, you would need to eliminate up to 80% of the entire Ukrainian Armed Force

Now you tell me why is Kyiv is important?

Donbas was NEVER the objective of the Russian. I don't know what "paper" you read, but the ground situation I read is that it was not move, nor break out at all, suggesting that Russia is using Donbas region as blocking position. Which is basically to pin the Ukrainian troop already in Donbas, which is the only strategically smart decision Russia made during this whole war.

You don't even need to "Liberate" Donbas to achieve any of the Russian war goal. Again, Their war goal, as Putin put it is to demilitarize and denazify Ukraine, both of which involve a surgical strike to change the regime in Ukraine. Which mean Kyiv is key to both of them. You don't really fight a war with every inch of the soil to win a war. There is something in the military we called "Center of Gravity or COG" you take out the center of gravity, the entire country will fall.

And I am pretty sure the COG in this case is not in Donbas. Otherwise they would not invade the entire country, if they just want to liberate Donbas.

Russia has blocked #googlenews

FOjkXLhXoAIv4U-.jpeg

I know you're one of the American warmongers and imperialists but please answer these two questions:
What is the US trying to achieve by supplying weapons to Ukraine? I meant, for the benefits of the Ukraine people and the world, and don't give me craps about freedom and democracy. Will Ukraine defeat Russia with some infantry weapons?

What negative outcomes or damages could US do by supplying weapons to Ukraine?

Do show me any news report other than that "French" reporter on Ukrainian war crime in Donetsk? Also, as if People in your saint Donetsk did not do the same to Ukrainian during the whole 8 years of war.

As I said to another member, US have 3 confirmed airstrike on Afghan Hospital during the 20 years of war. WHO on the other hand, released a statement saying 43 hospital and health care structure was hit by Russia in less than 4 weeks.

Sure, all 43 is a mistaken strike coming from Russia side, dude, even if this is, that still show negligence. You don't mistakenly hit a health care structure 43 times in 4 weeks, and then we are just talking about Hospital.

Lol, and you have the gull to compare US war crime to Russia, if you want to do it, there are no contest, and Russia will win hands down. Literally, what you accuse of the US is doing in the entire war in Afghanistan and Iraq (20 and 14 years respective), Russia have done all that in 4 weeks........

Well, whatever you said for you to sleep better at night lol.

I mean, how am I to counter something without a point to counter at all? I said you are because I said you are. There are no way someone could have counter this.

In case you didn't know, WHO or any influential organizations basically serve American interests. Did WHO or UN say anything about the 'white helmet' chemical attack US and UK staged? If you still cite US-controlled agencies' words to back you up, you're beyond hopeless, ridiculous, and pathetic.

Well, hundred of thousands is still not in the millions level with the Russian tho.

As for whether or not they were under-reported, I would agree to disagree, but conventional wisdom suggest the rape committed by Western Allied is less than half a million, and that is on the high end.

And also, conventional wisdom suggest rape within the allied controlled west we individual, but rape in Soviet Controlled in Germany are systematic.

And if you believe western Allied rape more women than Soviet Union, I can only say this, of over 70 publication I read before, some more authoritative and some not and some from the east and some from the west. Not a single one would put the rape culture of Western Allied less than Soviet.

On another side note. There are not a whole lot of Japanese women being raped by the American, most Japanese women would commit suicide either before or during them being raped due to the sheer size of propaganda. Women and children were encouraged to commit suicide rather than surrender to the allied force. And sadly a lot of women and children took that road.
Its not about who committed more rapes, do you think hundreds of thousands of rapes is a small amount? And they did systematically raped but not just openly but also in an organised manner, they coerced women into prostitution by different ways.
The rape did not only happen during the war but during the occupation of Germany and Japan. Women were raped in Japan and also coerced into prostitution in an organised and systematic manner.
Australian soldiers posted in Japan during Occupation after WW2 raped women patients and staff of an entire hospital.
Us troops gang raped an innocent iraqi women who they picked from her house by saying they want to interrogate her and then gang raped her in a US base and made video of her and even uploaded it on Internet. People only came to know about it because they uploaded the video, how many rapes may have happened in Iraq which never came out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom