What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Despite massive propaganda against Put-IN/Russia the western media foaming at mouth day in day out, Shri Put-IN will meet his objectives actually he already has, UKr is not bringing NATO/Terrorists at Russkie borders. Russia will do more business with China and life will go on. Once the west realizes the whole story will go quiet and it will be business as usual.

Well, I don't know man.

at least 65 % of fighting inside Germany is fought by Soviet Troop, the US stepped its campaign over the Rhine river, with selective unit going into Germany

NGO figure tagged US troop rape to 11040, even if you magnified it by 10 times, that's still into hundred thousand level. UK and France have similar amount of rape case reported by respective reporting

I am not saying Rape during war does not exist in the west, but there are no widespread and well known wholesale rape reported as in the Soviet Occupation zone.

And was I lying to myself??
Rape by Allied forces in Germany is in hundreds of thousands, and then the coerced prostitution in the occupied land which is considered legal by them.
Did the same to Japan. Rape and coerced prostitution.
The rape was not reported because of the censorship.
Hollywood even tried to cover up the whole thing like in the movie Fury they showed that German women were ready, were waiting and willing to sleep with Americans. Can you believe the level of tyranny.

Kharkiv is heavily ethnic Russian and they may have expected an uprising from the Russian population in support of the Russian Army. This obviously didn't happen but if it did, Kharkiv would've been a cakewalk and the entire Ukrainian eastern front would've been encircled. Instead they're fighting to the death.

Mariupol is a core military and political objective. It is the second most important city of Donetsk oblast and one of the last remaining ports on the Sea of Azov. They need to take it for Putin's political goals of taking the entire Donbass region. Militarily, not taking it means they cannot encircle the Ukrainian eastern front. What they did not expect was for Ukrainians to fight to the death.

Kiev actually makes the least sense as it can't connect to any other front and forms a salient that's vulnerable to cutoff, and it's highly unlikely for any pro Russian uprisings to occur there. This seems purely political.

In short: they expected uprisings or surrenders after shock and awe, and instead got fights to the death.

Ethnic Russians in Kharkiv and Mariupol have already triggered their uprising through the DNR and LPR militia - who are the forces doing the majority of the fighting in Eastern Ukraine. The Azov Neo Nazis would kill any pro-Russian civilian who stages a demonstration. This is why you see them keeping the population as hostages, so they can fight the Pro-Russian forces while the civilians who are caught in this conflict take the brunt of the casualties. The Ukrainian government's refusal of the proposed civilian corridors in East Ukraine from the Russian armed forces should be understood in this context.

Russian Planes Are Second Rate and China Copied Them

At least one is a provable, factual lie. source claims Russian and Chinese pilots fly equal time in training. 100 hours.

but it can be proven that Chinese pilots fly 150+ hours per year, more than the 120 hour average of US pilots. I don't know if it's still more, but 50% extra flying time over Russian pilots is huge.

Why is citing opinion pieces from random blogs allowed when citing Telegram for photos on the ground with no commentary not allowed?

I can not believe you are PDF think tank Analyst. Or did you kid posted this?
This thread has shown that here are mostly political shitposters and quality management is zero.

Unsourced claims, insults, extremist political rants, racism, opinion blogs and outright propaganda are allowed (including those who post RT for claims outside Russian policy announcements).

Meanwhile many photos on the ground are not allowed, as in, the link source is literally banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom