What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread mainly have Twitter Sources.:lol:

I have posted what's been reported by Print Media.

Most twitter source as least have some photographic evidence, or link to another more/less "credible" source. It would nice to know where did they take those 30% from, cheap sensation. Payment in roubles won`t happen anyway.

"Operation is going according to plans,Kremlin said so I trust them!". "The real russian army is still in Russia waiting for NATO,Russians only sent conscripts and old stuff to Ukraine!!".
You are absolutely right. It`s a huge deception manouver planned by Russia. The real army is going to invade Baltics, Poland and Romania destroy the EU, cripple NATO and make US go back to America. After this everybody will be happy, use the rouble as a currency and drive Lada Kalina.

Most twitter source as least have some photographic evidence, or link to another more/less "credible" source. It would nice to know where did they take those 30% from, cheap sensation. Payment in roubles won`t happen anyway.

Photos can lie. :) Russia has given a week's time. We'll see what happens. :azn:

Please, do not lie to yourself.
Well, I don't know man.

at least 65 % of fighting inside Germany is fought by Soviet Troop, the US stepped its campaign over the Rhine river, with selective unit going into Germany

NGO figure tagged US troop rape to 11040, even if you magnified it by 10 times, that's still into hundred thousand level. UK and France have similar amount of rape case reported by respective reporting

I am not saying Rape during war does not exist in the west, but there are no widespread and well known wholesale rape reported as in the Soviet Occupation zone.

And was I lying to myself??

Why not go to Russia? At least they won't be used as human shields there and there is no war.
It also means the Ukrainian military shouldn't use them as human shields!
lol, if they are willing to go to Russia, there will not be a war to begin with....There is no war in Russia BECAUSE Russia invaded Ukraine, not the other way around...It's like you keep saying "Stop hitting yourself" when you are the one who move someone hand and smack that someone on their face.....

And as I said, it's not about using them as a shield. It's about you encroach their territories. Again, where do you suppose the Civilian to go? When Russia do not really care where their shell and missile is going to land.

Think about it this way, there are 3 confirmed attack on Afghan Hospital by US Air Strike during the entire 20 years war in Afghanistan, according to WHO, there are more than 40 in just 4 week of war in Ukraine......It's not about whether or not Ukrainian uses civilian as human shield, when you are seen to be systemically target non-military structure.

Photos can lie. :) Russia has given a week's time. We'll see what happens. :azn:
Photos are more difficult to fake, than text.

Yeah, they are doing everything to stabilise the ruble. In reality it won`t happend. What will they do it if they don`t get paid in rubles ? Cut of Europe from their Gas and Oil? These are like the Sactions EU is discussing. Russia is going to sanction themselfs ?

1. When your puppet Ukranian military fires rocketes and artillery from residential areas and school grounds, hosts military hostels for foreign fighters in residential buildings and keeps military headquarters in former hospitals you should not expect those items to be treated warmly by the Russians.

2. You, an American military person, are talking about international peaceful conduct conventions ? :rofl:

3. You mention hospital and there was this :

And this :

Mr. Jhungary will not listen. He is actually a legendary army man or a military intelligence man depending on his mood that day on PDF.

That is serious. I believe rabies has no cure.
Do show me any news report other than that "French" reporter on Ukrainian war crime in Donetsk? Also, as if People in your saint Donetsk did not do the same to Ukrainian during the whole 8 years of war.

As I said to another member, US have 3 confirmed airstrike on Afghan Hospital during the 20 years of war. WHO on the other hand, released a statement saying 43 hospital and health care structure was hit by Russia in less than 4 weeks.

Sure, all 43 is a mistaken strike coming from Russia side, dude, even if this is, that still show negligence. You don't mistakenly hit a health care structure 43 times in 4 weeks, and then we are just talking about Hospital.

Lol, and you have the gull to compare US war crime to Russia, if you want to do it, there are no contest, and Russia will win hands down. Literally, what you accuse of the US is doing in the entire war in Afghanistan and Iraq (20 and 14 years respective), Russia have done all that in 4 weeks........

Well, whatever you said for you to sleep better at night lol.

I mean, how am I to counter something without a point to counter at all? I said you are because I said you are. There are no way someone could have counter this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom