What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
The geography stretching from the Asian steppes to today's Ukraine has witnessed the domination struggle of east Slavs, Proto-Russians, Prototurks, Turkic and Turko-Mongolic elements. The history of this region is also one of the main factors shaping the political order of modern Europe. In the illustration, Putin is seen wearing an AltinOrda Khanate helmet and is depicted with Turkic-Mongolic features.

A typical manifestation of a truly racist worldview.

My message to you is the same that I gave @RescueRanger

This should also be seen as a message to the Turks as well who are aspiring to be part of EU, and as to why it will never happen. Europeans have a inherit racist mentality and same with American's you just have to scratch it of some lightly some heavily to really see them for what they are, along with being racist and superiority complex which I can't blame them for since they screwed the known world royally. (Plus, we Muslims do as well when we look back at our history).

This Twitter account is from Paris, France 🇪🇺. I am asking you to counter what he says with Facts, not Rant:

You can write everything on twitter. There was not credible source. The price on the exchange matters and the future price is like in December:

I told you, you are not here, you don`t have a clue. I`m not writing about India, because I don`t know, what is happening there.

Russian defence minister Sergei Shoigu vanishes ‘with heart problems’

This guy is supposed to be the closest to Putin and was considered to be his future successor (despite being from an ethnic minority). I don't think that Putin can afford to send him to the Gulag :woot:

You can write everything on twitter. There was not credible source. The price on the exchange matters and the future price is like in December:

I told you, you are not here, you don`t have a clue. I`m not writing about India, because I don`t know, what is happening there.
This thread mainly have Twitter Sources.:lol:

I have posted what's been reported by Print Media.

Any supply disruptions as a result of changing rules would worsen Europe’s energy crisis, with the news sending benchmark gas prices rallying more than 30%.

Last edited:
1648052047863.png

I'd be having heart problems too after seeing the performance of the Russian military.

"Operation is going according to plans,Kremlin said so I trust them!". "The real russian army is still in Russia waiting for NATO,Russians only sent conscripts and old stuff to Ukraine!!".

Yeah they are lured to Germany with promises of well paid jobs. Yeah. prostitution is well paid job. If you don't like it you go and wash dishes or work at McDonalds.

Anyway this is just to dispel the myth that someone is kidnapping ukrnains and forcing them into prostitution. This is just nonsense, europe has police. believe it or not.

I challenge anyone to kidnap someone or buy a person in europe and get away with it. This is fairytale stuff.

You cannot be this dense, ok they are not being trafficked, they are being taken to fairly land where there are milk and cookies, and the mafia don't exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom