What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Their FOB for the south is Crimea — now likely lightly guarded because they threw everything on southern front into Marioupol.

And there is potential for cutoff.

Then, their only resupply route will be from Russia through M4.

When Russians invaded in 2014, I instantly noticed that they likely did it for a future supply route.

Russia has s**t roads, and it did not change in 25 years, so they are tied to staging with rail access.

View attachment 826304

If I were a Ukrainian general:

1646053344465-png.819527
I have covered this many time. And pointed out that If I were the Ukrainian, I will push the Russian back from Kherson, I may or may not go over the bridge (depends on actual battlefield intelligence) but doing so, Russia will be force to return some of the troop back to Crimea for defence.

What Ukrainian have to do, essential is to launch an air assault offensive with meaningful number with Airborne element to cut off the supply/reinforcement line for Kherson, pretty sure the citizens of Kherson will rise up for a insurgency if they see Ukrainian counter attacked. As far as I can see Russian have not yet demilitarize Kherson area.

If that happens, that would potentially turn the ties to the south. Now, whether or not Ukrainian have the mean to mount such a counter offensive is another issue.

As I said a few days ago, Mariupol is important for the Russian, while retaking Kherson is important for the Ukrainian, the battle, at least the battle down south is heavily depends on who can do that first.

The Poles will mop the floor with that peasant riff raff, the Russians like to call an "Army ".By the looks of it, they don't even need the rest of NATO to do it.

We always knew Russian armed forces were trash and this war only proves it. Of course funboys who swallowed Russia's propaganda for years can't take the hard reality of how trash this army is. "Yeah but the real russian army is still in Russia they only send old stuff and conscripts!!!". My @ss.

We always knew Russian armed forces were trash and this war only proves it. Of course funboys who swallowed Russia's propaganda for years can't take the hard reality of how trash this army is. "Yeah but the real russian army is still in Russia they only send old stuff and conscripts!!!". My @ss.

The Russian military is dog****. The US military of Desert Storm 30 years ago would skull drag them.

BTW who will tell those drunkards that Russia isn't the only country to possess nuclear weapons... that any nuclear strike will be met accordingly by turning Russia into a giant mushroom. :disagree:

We have not heard or seen much of the Russian airforce in this war I wonder why that is ! :-)

We have not heard or seen much of the Russian airforce in this war I wonder why that is ! :-)

You sure? Only news I heard from Ukrainian Air Force is their Su-25s getting shot down and a Russian Su-35 killing 2 of their pilots in a 1v2.

Ukrainian Air Force has 0 air to air kills while Russian strikers are hitting Ukrainian infrastructure. If they had even rudimentary air to air they'd be able to shoot down subsonic cruise missiles yet all they can come up with is a story of Stingers intercepting Iskanders LMAO.

Russians released helmet camera footage, Ukraine released... Video game footage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom