What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe had Poutine recognized that, Russia would not be in the sorry state it is today. But think -- and think hard -- about what you said. If the Soviet Union is not the Russian Federation, then why not? But if someone, whoever he/she maybe, does believe the Russian Federation is the the Soviet Union, then why? What evidence, hard or soft, does he/she have to believe that the collapse of the Soviet Union did not changed Russia? So it seems the first sentence of your comment is the foundation of this war, ain't it? That many people all over the world at all levels of society, and in this forum, believed in the opposite that the Russian Federation is STILL the Soviet Union. Their ignorance is flat earth level despite the evidence arrayed in front of them.

But the support for Russia IN THIS FORUM is now clear, that it is a face saving measure for themselves and not of Russia, because they believed that the Russian Federation is STILL the Soviet Union, and now, from the military perspective that the Russian military is floundering, they resort to ridiculous self face saving defense like how 'humane' is the Russian Army therefore the war lasted as along as it is. I hope that their countries' military leaderships are filled with people like them.

What you said have been in my mind but I was waiting for anyone with the intellectual courage to cut thru the bullshit, especially the bullshit from the Russia camp, and finally someone with a single sentence finally did it. Congratulations. Too bad I could not give you a trophy thru the interweb ether.
Damn...!!! The Soviet Union is NOT the Russian Federation.:lol: :yahoo::cheers::omghaha:
LOL, Exactly to the point! How not to like the Americans. I`m always surprise, how many people don`t really get the dynamics in Europe for the last 30 years. Soviet Union USED TO BE Russia + Ukraine + Belorussia + many more. The Rus-Ukr war is something like a back to past soviet civil war. Old thinking vs. New Thinking. Old Soviets vs. Current Reality in Europe. It seems , that Mr. P is really getting old and wants to have his young glory Soviet years back.

it's lose-lose for EU countries Importing Gas from Russia.

Why? Russia is continuing to fulfil her contactual obligations to the EU - so why is the EU losing?

Dedicated to two certain posters on this thread who are very active posting images of dead Rusi soldiers and can't stop bragging and mocking:
I hate to post such images, but those two posters embolden me to do a tit for tat.

WARNING - Graphic

This post is not dedicated to me, as I have not shared pictures of deceased Russian Soldiers. You've shared the same pictures, shared by me.:tup:

Yes for the first time in my life, I consider the possibility of a full blown nuclear war realistic. That is a terrifying thought.
Really...???

Remember that Xi asked, or more like ordered, Poutine to wait until after the Olympics to attack Ukraine. So did Xi considered Poutine's sociopathy that could, not would, moved the world back to the Cold War yrs mentality? The word 'could' mean 50/50 meaning you hope that the outcome would go into your half, and not the other half. But is hope ever a valid policy especially when the nuclear war option is available? Am sure Xi is practical enough that he does not consider hope. That mean Xi fv<ked up big time in supporting Poutine. And now YOU are paying the mental price for that strategic error. You also erred when you ridiculously claimed that somehow Russia and China were baited into the war. Let us say that mentally declining Joe Bidet was smart enough to come up with that plan. Then what does that say about Xi? That Xi was gamed by someone with 1/2 his mental faculties? Maybe Xi should resign. Imagine how powerful the US could be over the world if Bidet had %100 of his head. :lol:

It is still possible, maybe even probable, that Russia will physically win over Ukraine. But is certain, no hope or odds, that Ukraine will win global sympathy and here is the global setback that everyone will seek out people like me who lived thru the Cold War yrs to find out how to prepare themselves against the nuclear threat from Russia and China. You read that correctly, that I said your China is perceived as a nuclear threat because of China's support for Russia. Change can be in either direction, progressive or regressive, and thanks to Russia and China, we will regress a few decades.

Why? Russia is continuing to fulfil her contactual obligations to the EU - so why is the EU losing?

Was Russian Gas/Oil is the only Contractual Obligation between US/EU/NATO? Aren't Contractual Obligations which doesn't hurt West been broken? Holier-than-thou!:disagree:

Maybe had Poutine recognized that, Russia would not be in the sorry state it is today. But think -- and think hard -- about what you said. If the Soviet Union is not the Russian Federation, then why not? But if someone, whoever he/she maybe, does believe the Russian Federation is the the Soviet Union, then why? What evidence, hard or soft, does he/she have to believe that the collapse of the Soviet Union did not changed Russia? So it seems the first sentence of your comment is the foundation of this war, ain't it? That many people all over the world at all levels of society, and in this forum, believed in the opposite that the Russian Federation is STILL the Soviet Union. Their ignorance is flat earth level despite the evidence arrayed in front of them.

But the support for Russia IN THIS FORUM is now clear, that it is a face saving measure for themselves and not of Russia, because they believed that the Russian Federation is STILL the Soviet Union, and now, from the military perspective that the Russian military is floundering, they resort to ridiculous self face saving defense like how 'humane' is the Russian Army therefore the war lasted as along as it is. I hope that their countries' military leaderships are filled with people like them.

What you said have been in my mind but I was waiting for anyone with the intellectual courage to cut thru the bullshit, especially the bullshit from the Russia camp, and finally someone with a single sentence finally did it. Congratulations. Too bad I could not give you a trophy thru the interweb ether.
Damn...!!! The Soviet Union is NOT the Russian Federation.:lol: :yahoo::cheers::omghaha:
I'm surprised that the obvious bias of those who talk about great powers BS has escaped your notice. They simply want to see China's influence rival and dominate US/EU influence because it suits their own regional interests. All this talk of NATO enticement for Putin is just pseudo intellectual BS that these people roll with to justify this inhumane invasion to themselves. Best thing is to just ignore their opinions and thank them for their tax $. They help fund the cause of freedom afterall :laugh:

Any info on Ukrainian IED use? Based on pics of damaged Russian trucks....road side IED's are defiantly being used.

Not sure if it was posted before. The aftermath of the bombing of Kherson.

Looks like the Russkies are falling out of Kherson. The attack on the UA barracks in Mikolaeyev a going away present.

There's pictures of Russian MLRS and IFVs digging into berms. Looks like their going full on defensive in other parts of Ukraine, Mariuopol will likely fall to them. They will try and hold their gains now.

Ohh here comes the victim card! Probably Ekta kapoor will be casting you in new daily soap soon.
Anyway! You just quoted and replied to me in the other thread.
" I never ever intract with this --...... ". Where is this coming from?
I am sure you have quoted my posts and replied here in this thread too. Why are you claiming to ignore me? Ohh please dont ignore me, you handsome young soldier! The spy master.
I know you have been a victim of internet bullying, I am sure US health care will assign you a therapist.
@LeGenD I want to know the exact number of post of this nature a member can make before he/she is getting banned in this thread?

Or can you tell me the ball park figure so I can at least prepare for it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom