What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what is he saying about those pictures ?

1. Please post those articles or vids. Let me see the
context.

2. Are you saying that the post-2014 change in Ukraine's administration and military had no influence in Putin's decision ?

1. What is the business of NATO to expand ? To increase its Capitalist vulgarism ?

2. Are you straight out denying that Ukrainian military including its Nazi units have been committing atrocities on Russian speakers since 2014 ?

And what is the reason of the Western governments whom you so much adore ?

I don't know what is the context of that point of yours but in India and Pakistan parents can kill their children directly through honor killing or via pushing them through stupid college courses where the child does not have any inclination to and ultimately suicides. In USA too the parents have not overthrown the anti-human Capitalist system and given an easier life for their children so it won't be surprising if American children have a problem with their parents.
nonsense
Vietnamese don’t adore Europeans nor americans. As myself I am a neutral observer so do what you like.
The only people we adore are chinese from where we copy everything although we see them as archenemy.

Venezuelan trade situation in 2019:

Venezuelan political system is questionable - it is not being mindful of its geographical realities either. It should rebuild its relations with USA.
US relations for these places are a bandaid

the path for all countries that wish to be successful is to adopt singapore style policies

eventually your country will be resilient enough that you’re not at the complete mercy of sanctions

During the cold war, when the Soviet Union and the United States desperately expanded nuclear weapons, we were desperately digging holes. Because no matter who starts throwing nuclear weapons first, the United States and the Soviet Union will throw them into each other's territory. Of course, we also will be thrown away. Instead of building tens of thousands of nuclear weapons, use the money to dig more holes.
According to Ready.gov (A prepper like agency in the US) up to 70% of US household have a functioning Fallout shelter (Basement and so on). And each city was designed with enough shelter in place in mind since the 50s. You can know your nearest Fall Out shelter by texting shelter and your postcode.

US is very big on Doomsday Prepping, unlike what you said only a handful of Jewish elite will come out unharmed. And the American have been doing it since the 50s. And doomsday prepping overtook wedding business into multi billions dollar industry. (last I heard is around 40 billions)

You seems to either forgot or didn't know US has been prepared for a nuclear showdown with Soviet Union since 1950.

nonsense
Vietnamese don’t adore Europeans nor americans. As myself I am a neutral observer so do what you like.
The only people we adore are chinese from where we copy everything although we see them as archenemy.

I wasn't talking about all Vietnamese but you, and you say you are a neutral observer. Neutrality in such matters is not good and morally one cannot be on the side of the Nazis and on the side of Western governments.

And since you portray yourself to speak on behalf of all Vietnamese but you are not explicitly condemning the Western governments, surely you can't be a Communist.

time to build more then
i heard concrete buildings can withstand nuclear blast if far enough though
Now there is no risk of nuclear war in the world. Even if crazy like trump, he just wants to play a trade game with China.

Building and maintaining too many refuge projects will consume too many resources. Now, with this number of refuge projects, we can obtain benefits through the operation of underground commercial squares, warehousing and even mushroom breeding. If there is too much construction, there will be little profit.

China has a strong capacity for large-scale engineering construction. Once there is a risk of nuclear war in the world situation, we have enough time to expand a sufficient number of refuge projects. Now we don't have to be in such a hurry.

According to Ready.gov (A prepper like agency in the US) up to 70% of US household have a functioning Fallout shelter (Basement and so on). And each city was designed with enough shelter in place in mind since the 50s. You can know your nearest Fall Out shelter by texting shelter and your postcode.

US is very big on Doomsday Prepping, unlike what you said only a handful of Jewish elite will come out unharmed. And the American have been doing it since the 50s. And doomsday prepping overtook wedding business into multi billions dollar industry. (last I heard is around 40 billions)

You seems to either forgot or didn't know US has been prepared for a nuclear showdown with Soviet Union since 1950.
There is a nice, self sufficient bunker with room for millions in the South Pacifac. It's called New Zealand. There are a lot of Billionaires parking up here at the moment-US, European, Chinese and even a couple of Russian oligarchs. Some very well known names too. Nobody is going to nuke us, they can't even find us on the map.

What balance?

You do know Russia is a 1.4 trillion economy, right? Ask yourself this, how much China import oil and gas from Russia, and then we start talking about Balance......
We know that trade between China and Russia cannot be balanced.

In 2021, China's trade deficit with Russia was US $75.8 billion. If China increases the number of imports, the deficit may exceed US $300 billion, or 1.8 trillion CNY.

Yes, it is impossible for China to allow so many offshore CNY to flow out of Russia every year. Therefore, China may exchange physical dollars & euros for most CNY. As long as it does not exceed 1 trillion CNY a year, I believe the Chinese govt is acceptable.

Why would China side with a weakling like Russia? Weakness is a virus that easily spreads. Russia shows extreme weakness and China build its entire system on trade with Europe. Russia becomes more and more a problem.
The west made the decision for China by treating it like an enemy.

A rival. I dont see why china would associate itself with weak losers like russia
No the west made it personal with it’s never ending attacks and viciousness from creating never ending fake news to vilify China to hiring goons to bomb metros and burn civilians in Hong Kong to even possibly starting the Covid pandemic to blame China. It’s way too late for any reversal. The west made China an enemy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom