What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a nice, self sufficient bunker with room for millions in the South Pacifac. It's called New Zealand. There are a lot of Billionaires parking up here at the moment-US, European, Chinese and even a couple of Russian oligarchs. Some very well known names too. Nobody is going to nuke us, they can't even find us on the map.

I don't know about Russia. But South America is best placed to avoid China's nuclear weapons. New Zealand cannot escape.

IMG_20220318_154354.jpg

This wont go nuclear. Putin is weak and a typical mafia thug. Someone who is afraid to loses his luxury yachts doesnt go nuclear

There is a nice, self sufficient bunker with room for millions in the South Pacifac. It's called New Zealand. There are a lot of Billionaires parking up here at the moment-US, European, Chinese and even a couple of Russian oligarchs. Some very well known names too. Nobody is going to nuke us, they can't even find us on the map.
lol, come in with all you lot with those sheep? No thanks........

Most of Russia's troops they had on the China border went west to support the Ukrainian operation. With the war not going as planned in Ukraine, it is a possibility that China makes their own move to take back outer Manchuria. That area was China's territory since the Qing dynasty but was taken from them in the 1800's by a colonial Russia.

According to Ready.gov (A prepper like agency in the US) up to 70% of US household have a functioning Fallout shelter (Basement and so on).

I can’t believe that you called basements fallout shelters.

Basements have windows to the outside for air and light. They will have zero value as shelters in case of nuclear war.

Normally you would think an invading army would prioritize three things:
1. Destroy the country's airforce.
2. Destroy the country's air defence systems.
3. Cut off all reinforcement routes.
This is not rocket science and even an armchair general like me knows this.

Russia has been planning this attack for years and surely had the satellite imagery and intelligence network to know where every single Ukrainian aircraft was on the night of the invasion.

Russia certainly had the military capability to blitzkrieg #1 and #3, i.e. destroy the entire Ukrainian airforce within hours and to bomb out every paved road into the country from the rest of Europe. Destroying the Ukrainian air defence system (#2) could then be done leisurely once European reinforcements were denied.

So why didn't Russia do this?

Last edited:
Marina Ovsyannikova is Russian woman.

Post tweets which are easy to understand and make sense.

Marina Ovsyannikova is Russian. However, the women protesting in the Tweet Video I posted is 'Ukrainian'.

I meant that the Ukrainian Women will be considered saboteur by Ukrainian Government, as she wants Zelensky to pay heeds to Russian Concern.

Last edited:
Marina Ovsyannikova is Russian woman.

You did not understand Amliunion's posted tweet which simply said that just like Marina wanted Putin to end the war, this Ukranian girl came on Ukranian TV wanting Zelensky to listen to Russian concerns and go back to his comedy career instead of remaining the president.

@Viet, see the above ? You tell me why is Zelensky though being a Jew is still supporting the Nazis like the Azov Battalion who are embedded in Ukranian military and administration.

Marina Ovsyannikova is Russian. However, the women protesting in the Tweet Video I posted is 'Ukrainian'.

I meant that the Ukrainian Women will be considered as saboteur by Ukrainian Government.
Fair enough.

It is helpful to explain some Foreign tweets when sharing them.

You did not understand Amliunion's posted tweet which simply said that just like Marina wanted Putin to end the war, this Ukranian girl came on Ukranian TV wanting Zelensky to listen to Russian concerns and go back to his comedy career instead of remaining the president.
Like this.

Normally you would think an invading army would prioritize three things:
1. Destroy the country's airforce.
2. Destroy the country's air defence systems.
3. Cut off all reinforcement routes.
This is not rocket science and even an armchair general like me knows this.

Russia has been planning this attack for years and surely had the satellite imagery and intelligence network to know where every single Ukrainian aircraft was on the night of the invasion.

Russia certainly had the military capability to blitzkrieg #1 and #3, i.e. destroy the entire Ukrainian airforce within hours and to bomb out every paved road into the country from the rest of Europe. Destroying the Ukrainian air defence system (#2) could then be done leisurely once European reinforcements were denied.

So why didn't Russia do this?
One theory is that Mad Vlads yes men didn't think he was actually going to give the order to invade, right up until the last minute. And like all good yes men, they kept telling Putin what he wanted to hear. Meanwhile it was business as usual for the Russian generals, selling fuel and supplies off on the side, embezzling funds meant for upgrades etc. Hence they were completely unprepared when the orders were given. Putin's own paranoia has come back to bite him, he played his hand so close to his chest that he took his own side by suprise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom