What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't look Chechen at all, more like Armenian
Not all Chechen have fair skin!
1645734492129.png

It's not just Ukraine, the entire Slavic belt is particularly racist, having been to this part of the world one word they use for darker skinned people such as the roma's, Armenians and Moldovans is tsygan which is an insult meaning "gypsy" or "invader".
View attachment 818328

This is not a new phenomenon, in the 1940's fueled by Hitler and Goebbels rabid propaganda and the master plan of Himmler the Slavic people committed one of the largest genocides in the history of the holocaust:
View attachment 818330

Not everyone in this region is of such mind but the majority are and this stems around the history of fascism in the entire region. John Connelly wrote at length about this in his paper "Nazis and Slavs: From Racial Theory to Racist Practice"

You can read the article here:

Anyone with dark hair is called a churka or black. Skin color has least to do with it.

Anyone with dark hair is called a churka or black. Skin color has least to do with it.

Chorky and tsygan are two different words with vastly different meanings

i.e. calling someone "Habshi" and the other is calling someone "Kala Bandar". Skin colour has a lot to do with it, read the article I shared.

Kadyrov’s dogs are nothing to worry about. Last time they came in 2015 half of them left in shoppers(plastic bags) and the other half ran away.

Plus the Ukrainians have Sheikh Mansur’s men(real chechens) fighting for them. They are the actual battle hardened veterans from the wars in Chechnya and they want russian blood.

This is them:
Don't get me wrong. What the Ukrainians are upset about is not the military merits of these militants. Thinking that they are tarnishing the name of the Chechen nation. ( I listened that from a Ukrainian Tatar)

Wow, that is amazing that for 8 years since Crimea they haven't invested in missiles. Sad.

The logic is, if he expands westwards he encounters more NATO nations. So his excuse for invasion is bogus. Ukraine isn't in NATO and discussions on this had basically ended.
So Russia takes Ukraine and all of a sudden, it has NATO members on its borders. Guess what Russia needs to do then for 'security'....take out Poland etc.
At some point Ukraine would have been included in NATO. Indeed over the horizon EU membership as well. By doing what Putin has he has pretty well stopped that. This event has made it clear to Washington. Don't even think. Thus we can call this pre-emptive. Had Russia taken such posture in 1990s NATO would still be parked on River Oder. But then Boris was too busy supping bottles of Vodka ... !

Chorky and tsygan are two different words with vastly different meanings

i.e. calling someone "Habshi" and the other is calling someone "Kala Bandar". Skin colour has a lot to do with it, read the article I shared.

A lot of Kavkazi are white skin but they are still called churka. My cousin being half Pakistani faced this word a lot in his youth even though he has white skin. He told me it was mostly used in his early school days, but nobody really says it as adults unless you come across a drunk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom