What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
France: We warn Putin. NATO is also the planet's largest nuclear power alliance.

(I laughed so much)
The most Timid member of that Alliance is France :p:...Russians must have done their calculation....the conflict will spread....

Never said you did, sorry about the insinuation.

Just pointing out that saying Ukraine is full of nazis isn't really worth mentioning, because Europe is full of white people, of course there are nazis.

Brother, here I really appreciate your humble positive attitude.
No hard feelings, if any arise during a mutual discussion on this thread.

This war show hypocrisy of the West especially Americans.
WE have not forgotten illegal recognition of Golan heights by Trump regime, so Russians are doing the same, and Americans should act same.
Iran also should learn from countries like Ukraine and Libya to not surrender its nuclear capabilities and infrastructures. We must also get back Bahrain which separated from Iran illegally and by force.

We? Are you Syrian? What is Iran doing about Golan Heights? LOL.

Russia screwed. Even If you wanna sell the whole Ukraine, it won't be worth that much.

I still don't understand how Putin made such a mistake.

Will somebody explain the end game?

So Russia will be running a country of 50 million Ukrainians who hate them with years of counter insurgency?

Some one tell me because I don't understand. :stop:

I think China government is watching very closely, particularly the type of sanctions the West is throwing at Russia.
For a very good reason:

the other conclusion is that in conventional warfare ... nuclear element is being dragged in pretty quickly even less than 24hrs.....

so it will be the case of Indo-Pak conflict ....

Russia's CDS (credit default swap) has reached the 880 band. If this trend continues, very difficult days await the Russian economy.

Will somebody explain the end game?

So Russia will be running a country of 50 million Ukrainians who hate them with years of counter insurgency?

Some one tell me because I don't understand. :stop:

The message being sent – that avoiding a large-scale war in Europe is more important than upholding Ukrainian sovereignty – is music to Putin’s ears. And he knows the tune well, thanks to the Western response to Russia’s annexation of Crimea in 2014 and to its invasion and carve-up of Georgia in 2008.

He want's to rip up the old agreements (which in his mind) humiliated Russia and wants the western powers to see Russia as an Equal and a pivot in the region.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom