What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with that but for Europe, Russia has lost all credibility.

I wondered why putin did such idiotic decission and i guess isolation mixed with bootlickers
More reasons to dissolve NATO.

I wondered why putin did such idiotic decission and i guess isolation mixed with bootlickers
He is being feed with wrong information, this is the only explanation here. I do not belive he is crazy of something.

Why should we dissolve NATO?

When was it ever good to Split up?

Without NATO, Germany would need its own nukes. Poland as well
... he is trolling you because you said that European armies can handle Russia. He likely understood that as you saying NATO may not be required. :laugh:

Why should we dissolve NATO?

When was it ever good to Split up?

Without NATO, Germany would need its own nukes. Poland as well
Simple. First, NATO is not just a nuke umbrella. It is a conventional defense pack. Second, NATO's primary target was Russia and is still Russia. The only reason to further strengthen your own power when your primary opponent has become so weak is for you to become a bully.

This situation will rather strengthen NATO and european armies.
That is nonsense. NATO and European armies are NOT weak. They are helpless since Ukraine is NOT protected by them. They need to bring Ukraine in, instead of further strengthening themselves.

... he is trolling you because you said that European armies can handle Russia. He likely understood that as you saying NATO may not be required. :laugh:
By the way, all major nuclear powers have promised Ukraine to defend against nuclear attack, in exchange for Ukraine to give up nukes. In another word, Ukraine is already under nuke umbrella without entering NATO.

Ukraine is the birthplace of Russians. Russia without Ukraine is like Italy without Rome. Russia had to do something before they lost Ukraine for good.
I don't believe in any justification of violence based on sentimental or cultural reasons. I think Russia should swallow their pride and really hunker down to build up their own country. That requires real mental strength and in the end really benefits their own people and those around them.

By the way, all major nuclear powers have promised Ukraine to defend against nuclear attack, in exchange for Ukraine to give up nukes. In another word, Ukraine is already under nuke umbrella without entering NATO.
I don't think Ukraine will be nuked anytime soon. Russia does not need to do it. :cheers:

What do you expect. Putin was lied to by his staff about his armed forces capability,he was lied by his own advisers who sold him a quick and easy ride in Ukraine,his advisers lied to him about the West's response. Why wouldn't he invade ?

Ukraine is the birthplace of Russians. Russia without Ukraine is like Italy without Rome. Russia had to do something before they lost Ukraine for good.

They did lose Ukraine. Ukraine now hates russians with absolute passion.

I am sure the memory is still there about how they suffered severe famine under the hands of Stalin for political reasons. It is the most fertile land in the world and they starved to death. Today's conflict is really nothing comparing with that atrocity.

Still waiting for those who claimed "Russians and Ukrainians are of the same blood,they are brothers,Ukrainians will welcome Russians with open arms". Yeah,more like welcome them with javelins and stingers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom