What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm surprised to know that Pakistan's position on the Russo Ukrainian war can have an impact in its domestic politics. Is there any merit to this opinion?

For Indian people, this war does not mean anything in domestic political discourse.

Ukrainian soldiers pass destroyed russian platoon.

How is this possible when Russia is getting beaten worse than Iraq???

How come veterans are running away and telling people to not throw away their lives if glorious Ukraine is wiping out evil weak Russians?

Russia is beaten hard. But war is not over yet so its dangerous place.

On a sidenote i wonder how russia in post putin time will try to re approach europe.

How is this possible when Russia is getting beaten worse than Iraq???

How come veterans are running away and telling people to not throw away their lives if glorious Ukraine is wiping out evil weak Russians?
I don't think many believe that Russia will not have a military victory in this war. The American generals in CNN could be making such wily predictions because it is good for TV. But what most people believe is that Russia is unable to meet the military expectations that it set for itself before the operation. I see the fact that Russia is recruiting militia from Syria and Africa to fight on their side as evidence that supports this conclusion.

At the end of the day, Russia is a military super power. Their relative superiority compared to most of the world is an undeniable fact.

I don't think many believe that Russia will not have a military victory in this war. The American generals in CNN could be making such wily predictions because it is good for TV. But what most people believe is that Russia is unable to meet the military expectations that it set for itself before the operation. I see the fact that Russia is recruiting militia from Syria and Africa to fight on their side as evidence that supports this conclusion.

At the end of the day, Russia is a military super power. Their relative superiority compared to most of the world is an undeniable fact.

How can one be a military super power and not even be able to feed its soldiers?

From Europe point of View we are actually shocked how weak russia is

How can one be a military super power and not even be able to feed its soldiers?

From Europe point of View we are actually shocked how weak russia is
Like I said, it is a relatively superior to most armies. It does not mean that it is better than US or NATO or Chinese armies. There are plenty of other countries that cannot individually dare to do what Russia is trying to do right now.

Like I said, it is a relatively superior to most armies. It does not mean that it is better than US or NATO or Chinese armies. There are plenty of other countries that cannot individually dare to do what Russia is trying to do right now.

I agree with that but for Europe, Russia has lost all credibility.

I wondered why putin did such idiotic decission and i guess isolation mixed with bootlickers

I agree with that but for Europe, Russia has lost all credibility.

I wondered why putin did such idiotic decission and i guess isolation mixed with bootlickers
Million dollar question.

My guess is that he always wanted to take Ukraine and relaunch the Soviet empire. Just a gut feeling for me based on some of his speeches. He may have decided that it is now or never as he turns 70! He is perhaps treating himself :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom