What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
The wife in the couple said: 'Oh, it was G.W. Bush he did that'. And I retorted: 'And how many Democrats in the Congress opposed that??' Crickets! The husband in the couple finally said: I had supported the invasion but I know it turned out to be a disaster.
And not just that. Clinton bombed Yugoslavia and Obama bombed Libya. And I think Pakistan too?

All Democrats.

You forgot the EU which Germany alone is a complete economic behemoth.

Russia will be economic crushed.

Russian facist regime at work

Germany is still buying Russian oil and gas, FYI. My point is to the global economic fail out of this war, the ground outcome is known.

Russian economy will be crushed but only in the short term. Western countries are also headed for recession in the short term. Dollar will be challenged by a Petro-Yuan in the long run. Countries like Iran and Russia use to use the Euro as a a reserve to stay away from the dollar, now they will use Yuan. Euro's percentage as a global reserve will drop for sure.

Last edited:
Russian troops leave Equipment and run away. Its interesting how chaotic and fielthy that vehicle looks inside

Nicaraguan dictator Anastasio Somoza
That guy was so bad,even the Church in Nicaragua stopped supporting the regime. He was literally so bad,almost everyone in the country ended up hating him. And yet the US tried to keep him in power. Just like the useless Afghan government and many other governmentsin Latin America,Africa and Southeast Asia.

Germany's economy is highly dependent on trade, very vulnerable to outside geopolitical uncertainties, Russia not so much.

depend on trade.jpeg

Russia has no economy.
It has the world richest resources, this is the economy that everyone wants or at least it's what we want and we are the world biggest trader. Maybe now you can claim that China also has no economy.

And not just that. Clinton bombed Yugoslavia and Obama bombed Libya. And I think Pakistan too?

All Democrats.

In the words of John Pilger: "Democrats have been more rapacious since World War 2" and he's absolutely right!
The silence of the likes of Bernie Sanders and multitudes of other 'leftists' in the current war is deafening. But why are they silent?? It is because it is THEIR President who is being in a war situation right now... Imagine had it been a Trump???
Opportunism. Virtue Signaling. Being cowardly and intellectually lazy on the side of whatever the prevalent discourse is. Signs of weak characters.

PetroYuan has been ready for quite a few years and it is backed by gold.

China has benefitted much from a controlled Yuan through the years.

With more and more transactions shifting to Yuan, its value will appreciate over time and this dynamic will have wider implications for Chinese manufacturing industries among other effects.

Americans have advocated for a weaker USD on the other hand:

American manufacturing enterprise will benefit from weaker USD in short. This will lead to increase in American EXPORTS by extension.

It has the world richest resources, this is the economy that everyone wants or at least it's what we want and we are the world biggest trader. Maybe now you can claim that China also has no economy.

You will get it for free. Take your price. Still russia wont have an economy. Economy means price and trade. China can totally dictate them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom