What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Russia can only reach open sea through baltic sea and would pass swedish, german and danish waters there. They can block acess to the russian baltic coast since its their own waters.

Also so far we have done harder thimgs and russia does nothing in return. We took 380 billion if their central bank assets and all they did in return was hissing and barking.

Time to act tough

Ok that is understandable, that if countries close their own waters for Russia, it wont be easy for Russia to reach the international waters.

But once in international waters, their ships can not be stopped. Right?

The fact that you compare Putin to Hitler, shows how much you're into Western propaganda. Russians don't want to invade anyone else. Russians attack when they are provoked. Russia is not the Soviet Union.

And who uses that saying? It's the first time I've heard of it.

No they dont want invade anyone else. Only ukraine. Maybe poland and baltics. But just maybe.

Dude get real. I have a friend in ukraine, i know what horror russia does there and your lame excuses for this war are misplaced.

Moderation Alert - I have removed numerous offtopic and No Value bickering posts of different members. Please stick to the topic on hand and try to provide updates. Otherwise give way to members who can.

Tell me something,why is it ok for Kosovar Albanians to wage guerilla warfare and attack Serbian police and Army and then declare independence and be given their own country...and when the DNR and LNR declare independence,they are fought by the West?
Because the international freemasonry has decided to destroy the innocent serbs? Poor serbs.

What are squatters rights in UK? :laugh:
Squatters rights don't really exist anymore, it was a thing in the 80's where you could move into an abandoned house in the UK, do what the law considered "significant repairs" and be entitled to live in the house.

Shame the police kicked them all out and arrested 8 people, I guess all the wealthy billionaires living in Belgravia and Mayfair didn't want common folk stinking up their street with hemp. :D

No they dont want invade anyone else. Only ukraine. Maybe poland and baltics. But just maybe.

Dude get real. I have a friend in ukraine, i know what horror russia does there and your lame excuses for this war are misplaced.
Oh you have a friend in Ukraine? You're an expert on the subject. Well done. I can't say anything else. You're promoted to general.

Then please remove all off topic post, this picking up and removing only few posts but not others is not something a moderator should do. Act impartial. There are 100s of posts here which are not technically just updates of the WAR remove them as well. All my posts were replies to other posts which you have cherry picked to remove. Either be impartial or don't be a moderator.
Please don't address issues with a moderator in the threat- take it to the GHQ section for review. Hope you understand. Thank you.

If these are airbus/Boeing/Embraer planes - then they wont be flying long without access to spare parts, maintenance or even manufacturer warranty(with knock on effects of insurance availability etc)
This particular issue will result in the entire Russian cival aviation industry shuddering to a complete halt within a couple of months according to an industry analyst I just read. Even the PowerJet Sam146 engine powering the Russian built Sukhoi super jet 100 is a joint venture project with French company Safran, which is subject to sanctions, and requires imported parts to operate.

Then please remove all off topic post, this picking up and removing only few posts but not others is not something a moderator should do. Act impartial. There are 100s of posts here which are not technically just updates of the WAR remove them as well. All my posts were replies to other posts which you have cherry picked to remove. Either be impartial or don't be a moderator.
Do not tell me how to do my job. Moderation is time-consuming matter. I have removed a large number of offtopic and no value posts from this thread by now. You can report a post which you feel is offtopic.

Read Forum Rules and do not comment on Moderation decisions. This is 1st warning.

Moderation Alert - I have removed numerous offtopic and No Value bickering posts of different members. Please stick to the topic on hand and try to provide updates. Otherwise give way to members who can.
Legend,I know,but guess who's back on the forum and causing trouble again? Apollon. I thought we had agreed that people on this thread wouldn't call leaders with mocking names like Putler and Vladolph etc. Please delete all of my posts that you consider off-topic,but pull that guy's ear a bit. This time he chose to insult the Russians. The previous time it was Muslims in general,the previous time Chinese,the previous time Persians.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom