What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
That leads to further hostilities and war.

That is the idiotic thinking of Western powers who can't share this world with their fellow humans and want everything out of greed. That's the same thinking that made NATO expand and forced Russia to eventually invade Ukraine.

It's greed. Instead of cooperating,the American and British governments wanted complete dominance. And now WE ARE ALL PAYING HIGH PRICES FOR POWER,OIL AND FOOD.

Yes because cooperating worked so well with Hitler in 1938 to 1939. He really,would have stopped after poland.

I have no problem with higher prices. I pay more if i dont have to live in a shithole like russia where people live like in a giant gulag.

I have news for you, Putler also wants attack Poland, Baltics and Scandinavia. Next would be balkan and propably even Germany.

We have a saying: slaughter the pig as long its not too big.

--
Looking likely a more significant sanctions package on Russia may be imminent including the restriction of Russian ships in some international waterways by much of the international coalition against the Russian invasion of Ukraine.
--

I also read about that.

But wouldnt the stopping of Russian ships in international waters be considered an act of war by Russia?

Seems like a very dangerous move, if true.

NATO et al can only block their own waters.

NATO is impotent, international waters they can control or influence will only be around 20% of the worlds waters which Russia probably doesn’t give a sh1t about.

NATO et al needs to realise the world is bigger than you, your narrative is getting destroyed. US has just begun the downfall of the USD. This is a lesson for the world.

a778e3369a3b471215145d1739a7d583.jpg
Ukrainian refugees now move into russian oligarchs confiscated villas in london

As per CNN security correspondent and White House Presser - Among the assistance that Russia has asked of China includes the supply of MRE's:

Now you could look at this two ways:
1. Russia doesn't have food for its army
2. Russia is in it for the long haul and is hoarding.

Take your pick!

What are squatters rights in UK? :laugh:

I also read about that.

But wouldnt the stopping of Russian ships in international waters be considered an act of war by Russia?

Seems like a very dangerous move, if true.

Well i think we reached a point where the Anti Putin coalition must make a point. Putin is a coward and understands only force, he is also deeply corrupted. He did not expect the EU to react to hard and with one voice of USA to declare economic war. The pressure must intensify. The baltic and north sea can be locked completly for russian ships.

Well i think we reached a point where the Anti Putin coalition must make a point. Putin is a coward and understands only force, he is also deeply corrupted. He did not expect the EU to react to hard and with one voice of USA to declare economic war. The pressure must intensify. The baltic and north sea can be locked completly for russian ships.

Rhetoric aside, I just want to know what the international law says about that.

Will blocking of Russian ships in international waters considered as an act of war?

Yes because cooperating worked so well with Hitler in 1938 to 1939. He really,would have stopped after poland.

I have no problem with higher prices. I pay more if i dont have to live in a shithole like russia where people live like in a giant gulag.

I have news for you, Putler also wants attack Poland, Baltics and Scandinavia. Next would be balkan and propably even Germany.

We have a saying: slaughter the pig as long its not too big.

The fact that you compare Putin to Hitler, shows how much you're into Western propaganda. Russians don't want to invade anyone else. Russians attack when they are provoked. Russia is not the Soviet Union.

And who uses that saying? It's the first time I've heard of it.

Rhetoric aside, I just want to know what the international law says about that.

Will blocking of Russian ships in international waters considered as an act of war?

Russia can only reach open sea through baltic sea and would pass swedish, german and danish waters there. They can block acess to the russian baltic coast since its their own waters.

Also so far we have done harder thimgs and russia does nothing in return. We took 380 billion if their central bank assets and all they did in return was hissing and barking.

Time to act tough

As per CNN security correspondent and White House Presser - Among the assistance that Russia has asked of China includes the supply of MRE's:

Now you could look at this two ways:
1. Russia doesn't have food for its army
2. Russia is in it for the long haul and is hoarding.

Take your pick!

Option 3)
Or China has stated that it will not bow down to pressure and will aid Russia and US, knowing it cant do much anyway, is just selling it as "food assistance" to minimize the public impact? :undecided:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom