What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
The eastern part, yes. western part no.
It already takes almost 3 weeks in mostly russian speaking eastern part of Ukraine to conviced them they are one culture. I would rather say, speaking russian does not make you russian.
Poles have every right to hate Russians and I understand it after learning what they did to your people especially the Katyn forest massacre, but you guys also should be cautious and don't let Nato use you as cannon fodder.

View attachment 824089

Then what is that?

That was the Soviet Union. With the collapse of the Soviet Union,there was no need for NATO to expand.

Imaginary aggression. Most of them joined NATO and the European Union to get money.

No,we would have had a war in 2008. You don't remember the war in Georgia in 2008,do you?

And they did. They voted for Yanukovich and the ultranationalists and pro-Western parties started the Euromaidan protests and riots and took over the government. They kicked out the legally elected government of the country.

I thought you're not a fascist? ;)

View attachment 824090

Tell me again how you like Ukrainian Nazi-collaborationists

View attachment 824091
Really ? You how difficult it was for PL to join NATO ? The Americans did not wanted to allow this as first! As well the Germans. It required years to prepare and doing diplomatic work. It was just the goal of those Central European countries to join NATO and EU as it natural place to be due to culture and civilisation belonging.

man just stop your russian propaganda its realy bad ...

Novorossia is just , is a historical term of the russian empire denoting a region north of the Black Sea nothing more no culture no anything. now they trying to print it as something special so they can grab land nothing more
Russian propaganda? It's part of history.

You don't like Russians? Ok. You can't tell me that the majority of what is now Ukraine,was not Russian.

Kievan-Rus-map-3.jpg

Ukraine-History.jpg

I think that Lviv and should belong to Poland by the way.

That is the problem of democracy, which only speaks for the majority. It is easily converted to a tool for the majority to oppress the minority. If you think that oppression is justified because it comes out of democracy, then you are an enemy of freedom. I don't care about democracy. I only care about freedom, which is what people can really enjoy.

Ukrainian politicians certainly DID NOT let Ukrainians free to choose. They just let the majority to choose for the minority. How is that free?
Democracy does not only mean that the majority get to decide everything. The minority will get proportional power. The majority will not always align with every opinion among themselves and will therefore create a space for minority to strategically align with right parties for their goals. This is typically called 'vote bank' politics in democratic countries and it guarantees proportional freedom.

There is NO system that can make anyone happy. The essence of politics is to manage a compromise between opposing self interests. It will never be good for everyone. Now don't try to tell us you know the answer. The Ukrainians have shown the world what they want by fighting against the invasion. :agree:

The Chinese here are cheering for Russia is because the situation is anti-US/NATO, not because they know anything about Ukraine or the geopolitics of that region.
Not totally true, we do know a lot about Ukraine or the geopolitics of that region, but you got one thing right, we cheer for anti US and Nato, actually we don't have much problem with any specific European countries, the only country we have problem with is US.

Really ? You how difficult it was for PL to join NATO ? The Americans did not wanted to allow this as first! As well the Germans. It required years to prepare and doing diplomatic work. It was just the goal of those Central European countries to join NATO and EU as it natural place to be due to culture and civilisation belonging.
Poland in NATO is so and so. I like Poland. But Czechoslovakia? Croatia? Albania? Slovenia? And most importantly Romania and Bulgaria?

Trump started trade war with China over 4 years ago and he claimed : trade war is good and it's easy to win. Do you want to know the result?

That was no trade war comrade, more of a opportunistic stunt by trump on you. Watch and learn from Putin disaster

Ignore him, he has a small minority opinion.

Greece stands firm on side of Ukraine.
Small minority opinion? Only liberal women,Ukrainian immigrants and fanatic pro-NATO and pro-EU Greeks are supporting Ukraine. The rest of Greece wants us to either be neutral or support Russia. Wtf?

Not totally true, we do know a lot about Ukraine or the geopolitics of that region, but you got one thing right, we cheer for anti US and Nato, actually we don't have much problem with any specific European countries, the only country we have problem with is US.

Not very smart move.

Europe is a massive economic force. Russia an economic dwarf. You just said you want damage us just because you dont like usa?

Poles have every right to hate Russians and I understand it after learning what they did to your people especially the Katyn forest massacre, but you guys also should be cautious and don't let Nato use you as cannon fodder.
Hatred for the Soviet Union and EU money made most former Eastern Bloc countries want to join NATO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom