What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fascism fascism! All I here is fascism! But blocking Russian media from Facebook,Twitter and other sites and allowing comments that are anti-Russian,even if they talk about violence against Russians,that's ok? That's not fascism? That's not hypocrisy?

Here,democrat. Enjoy your democracy.

View attachment 824084

We always had russian apologists in Greece.

The only thing that protects Greece is NATO. Only because NATO we have over 70 years peace in Europe.

Have you ever been to russia? Do you understand why people run away from there? I have news for you, its not some heavenly utopia. Its a grey and depressing state.

Russia attacked a country in Europe and now has to accpet the consequences.

Then stfu about "evil Russians" and "dictator Putin"? If you consider NATO to be a benevolent organization after the Cold War,then you're naive. If you are aware of what they've done to Serbia,Afghanistan,Iraq and Libya and you still love it,then what is wrong with you?

I care about one only: myself, my country and by extense Europe. For us, NATO has done very good. I dont care about Serbia, Iraq, Afghanistan, Iraq or Libya.

Im not realy scared im so close to the front seat that i will only see a big mushroom the people that stay behind need to be scared
It's a right decision not to get involved, it's just some guys here trying so hard to portrait that Russia is a weak pushover which I find it's funny and ridiculous.

We always had russian apologists in Greece.

The only thing that protects Greece is NATO. Only because NATO we have over 70 years peace in Europe.

Have you ever been to russia? Do you understand why people run away from there? I have news for you, its not some heavenly utopia. Its a grey and depressing state.

Russia attacked a country in Europe and now has to accpet the consequences.
And where was NATO when Turkey was invading Cyprus? Where was NATO to impose sanctions to Turkey for Cyprus? Where was NATO for 40 years to support the Greek Cypriots?

You have to see this objectively: NATO surrounded Russia the last 20 years. Now they wanted Ukraine too. The ones who pushed Russia to invade were the Americans and British.

Did the West give a chance to peace? For 20 years they were obsessed with surrounding Russia with bases. Bases here and there. They made them re-arm themselves and spend trillions of dollars to weapons.

Before this war started,France and Germany wanted to find a diplomatic solution,But the Americans and the British insisted on sanctions and giving weapons to Ukraine.

Ukraine isn't any country in Europe. It isn't Sweden,it isn't Germany,it isn't Austria,it isn't Poland,it isn't even Slovakia.

Ukraine has always been part of Russian history and territory.

Why don't you give your fifth generation stealth fighter Qaher to Russia as US & NATO is also gifting its weapons to Ukraine. Seeing performance of it in the battle field may help you to get more potential customer or is it not for export ?

Why dont you learn how to use a toilet first, then start teaching us about plane making.... Maybe when indias population reaches 3 billion, the accumulation of balls might.... mighttt be enough to actually talk back to your western white masters for once.. we will eagerly await that day.

A lot of fake news and disinformation even directly from the White House and US state departement

Russia, China deny US claims of military assistance​

U.S. told NATO, Asia allies that China willing to supply arms to Russia -U.S. official

I care about one only: myself, my country and by extense Europe. For us, NATO has done very good. I dont care about Serbia, Iraq, Afghanistan, Iraq or Libya.
And if I tell you that the West wants to destroy the largest Orthodox country in the world? The one Orthodox country that resists political correctness and globalisation? You wouldn't care. You don't believe. You don't care about it.

But tell me,if Kosovo has the right to declare independence,then why can't DNR and LNR do the same? If NATO can attack Libya to change the government,why can't Russia do the same?

The americans have literally banned even Russian piano players...

yet this NASA rat stuck on the space station has no problem coming back to earth on a russian rocket... russians should leave this peice of shit in space, and let the ukies bring him home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom