What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hate them or love them but there is one thing nobody can disagree with about the russians which I deeply admire. They are so freaking ice-cold and unapologetic about it.

Bad a*s ?

2.5 million refuges ? whole cities that might get demolished ?

I can think of many other words to describe a dictator that does stuff like that. . .

Specially when there is no reason for it. War could end right now if Putin wanted , instead of playing dice with the fate of the world.

~

Bad a*s ?

I can think of many other words to describe a dictator that does stuff like that. . .

Specially when there is no reason for it. War could end right now if Putin wanted , instead of playing dice with the fate of the world.

~
I'll give you three specific words to describe his state of mind: Advanced Onset Dementia.

Bad a*s ?

~

Israelis do that for fun every few month...demolishing cities and houses of million of Palestinian refugees on their own land.

Israelis do that for fun every few month...demolishing cities and houses of million of Palestinian refugees on their own land.

When missiles fly on our cities we fight back. Have the Ukrainians attacked Russia ?

When missiles fly on our cities we fight back. Have the Ukrainians attacked Russia ?

really ever heard of pre emptive attacks? then why are you guys attacking Syrian targets?

would you not attack Iran if they became a serious threat to Israel?

Russians are doing the same to eliminate the future threats just on a much bigger scale.

At least Russians are not delibaretly targeting civilian houses and shooting little kids to show their manhood.....something Israeli inbred army specializes in.

As Israel avoids sanctioning oligarchs, 14 private jets arrive from Russia​

Fourteen private jets that have taken off from Russia have landed at Ben Gurion Airport in the past 10 days, Channel 12 news reported Friday, as Israel continues to avoid joining Western sanctions against Russian oligarchs in the wake of Moscow’s invasion of Ukraine.

Last week, Channel 12 reported that an unusual number of rented private jets have been flying from Russia to Israel since the invasion of Ukraine, a possible indication that some wealthy Russians are looking at ways to slip around sanctions imposed to punish their country for the attack.

The outlet said at least seven private jets were chartered from a company that provides jets for hire in Europe, and originated in Turkey. Tracking data showed the planes made trips from Turkey to Moscow and St. Petersburg, then from those cities to Tel Aviv.

At least 14 private jets from Russia have landed in Israel in the past 10 days amid the latest round of sanctions targeting oligarchs​

Bennett advises Zelensky to surrender to Russia, Zelensky refuses​

Please show when they did that before the war started ???

I am talking about today , about stopping this pointless destruction of a country NOW !

Ukraine says no longer insisting on NATO membership

mmm , they can go back to the old trading ways :

Fur_traders_in_canada_1777.jpg

Last edited:

Russia shells mosque housing 80 civilians in Mariupol: Ukraine​

Kyiv says more than 80 people, including Turkish citizens, were seeking refuge at the mosque when it was bombarded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom