What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Yet, they fucked france and expelled you from their countries, even today you are humiliated leaving niger with tail between your legs.
Shall you say the same for your country?
That is what an ant would say when someone walks in the forest and steps in an anthill.
”We expelled him and he left with his tail between his legs” - If the ant is an idiot.

That is what an ant would say when someone walks in the forest and steps in an anthill.
”We expelled him and he left with his tail between his legs” - If the ant is an idiot.
You can tell that story to children before bed, reality is that you are cucked by africans big time and your time there is finished and near end in homeland too by all stats available

Last edited:
Depending on current and future developments Wagner pmc and other pmcs would definately increase their member count.
Only needed thing by russians is that they commit nuclear umbrella for willing countries then show would be spectacular.

What is Russia endgame? Of course Russia will survive. The question at what level of existence.
In case you don’t know, there is a list circulating between western banks called MSC “major sanctioned countries”. That is Russia, Iran, Cuba, North Korea and Syria. Russia is called the “most major sanctioned country” because Russia is more sanctioned than all other combined.

Sanctions does not matter if they use our trading system. Why do we need to use dollars to trade between our two countries? Endgame is direct occupation of the current territory and demilitarised and neutral Ukraine. As long as Ukraine is having a conflict with Russia, they can't join NATO. Russia just need to create a Palestine out of Ukraine. And fortify current holdings. Ukraine is essentially kaput, with no investments and koolaid from US, Ukraine is just another Gaza. I reckon Russia will stop when Odessa and Kharkiv is occupied and an agreement is signed.

Sanctions does not matter if they use our trading system. Why do we need to use dollars to trade between our two countries? Endgame is direct occupation of the current territory and demilitarised and neutral Ukraine. As long as Ukraine is having a conflict with Russia, they can't join NATO. Russia just need to create a Palestine out of Ukraine. And fortify current holdings. Ukraine is essentially kaput, with no investments and koolaid from US, Ukraine is just another Gaza. I reckon Russia will stop when Odessa and Kharkiv is occupied and an agreement is signed.

because the currency is worthless... Russia did not even accepted Indian money for oil trade deals they wanted uncle Sam $ not worthless Rupie that no one accept on the world market... same goes for chinese currency... fact is the global trade is done mainly in $ and € and even China cant do shit against this

2022 world trade payed in
$ 58.36%
€ 20.47%
Yen 5.51%
GBP 4.95%
CAD 2.38%
AUD 1.96%
CHF 0,23%
thats the western block
thats 93,86% of the total world trade is payed in currency controlled by NATO and friends...

now China and the rest of the world
CNY 2.69
all other together 3.45%

I always start to laugh my *** off if I hear we will break the $ .... no chance mate.. if you hurt the $ the €, Yen, british pound, canadian $ or Aussi $ jumps in

A number to think about... in 1970 the worldtrade was payed 8,7% by none NATO block and friends currency, that number is down to 6.14% by 2022

because the currency is worthless... Russia did not even accepted Indian money for oil trade deals they wanted uncle Sam $ not worthless Rupie that no one accept on the world market... same goes for chinese currency... fact is the global trade is done mainly in $ and € and even China cant do shit against this

2022 world trade payed in
$ 58.36%
€ 20.47%
Yen 5.51%
GBP 4.95%
CAD 2.38%
AUD 1.96%
CHF 0,23%
thats the western block
thats 93,86% of the total world trade is payed in currency controlled by NATO and friends...

now China and the rest of the world
CNY 2.69
all other together 3.45%

I always start to laugh my *** off if I hear we will break the $ .... no chance mate.. if you hurt the $ the €, Yen, british pound, canadian $ or Aussi $ jumps in

A number to think about... in 1970 the worldtrade was payed 8,7% by none NATO block and friends currency, that number is down to 6.14% by 2022
Yes it is useless indeed and that's why the Russia economy is still growing. Lolol. FYi, RMB trade using CIPS was never declared.

Screenshot_20231015_211407.jpg

That’s Russ endgame become a slave to China instead? Putin needs to sell 1/3 more oil and gas to China to get the same amount of money he got previously from the EU because China buys 1/3 cheaper. You see it from the stat Russia revenue shrinking by half.
Russia cannot sustain this war. Russia blacksea fleet is finished. Forget Odessa.

China Global Trade 3.5 Trillion Dollars
  • 3,500,000,000,000 USD

China-Russia , trade 190 Billion Dollar
  • 190,000,000,000 USD

India-Russia agree to settle trade in Rupee
i.e Russia/India trade will be undocumented

• 50 Billion Dollar bilateral Trade (2023 news)
  • 50,000,000,000 USD

Last edited:
That’s Russ endgame become a slave to China instead? Putin needs to sell 1/3 more oil and gas to China to get the same amount of money he got previously from the EU because China buys 1/3 cheaper. You see it from the stat Russia revenue shrinking by half.
Russia cannot sustain this war. Russia blacksea fleet is finished. Forget Odessa.
Why are you obssesed with slave master relationship, if it is western modus operandi it does not mean that rest of the world operates like that.
Chinese are fair bussiness partners on equal basis between counterparts

More to ne destroyed by russian version of himars, useless and money spent in vain.

Haven’t been in this thread for a while what is the latest on Ukraine ?

Has the counter offensive started yet or NATO left Ukraine to help Israel ?

And then people wonder why Muslims support Russia

IMG_1142.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom