What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

That’s war. Ukraine is on offensive. Loss is expected. Lets not forget this war is initiated by Russia. Nobody puts a gun on Putin’s head. he is the one that chose bloodshed.

Ukraine still has 9 intact brigades with 36,000 men trained in the west, armed with western tanks. The main thrust is still to come.
No idea how old are you but all your post are full of ....

Russia repelling naval drones at Novorossiysk.
Russia Today: Ukrainian forces attempted to attack the city of Novorossiysk, which hosts a major Russian naval base, using two unmanned boats, both of which were detected and destroyed, the Russian military said.

I don’t believe this

we see the vessel go towards the warship and not actually hit it before it cuts out

This is why Russia films the lancet as well as the lancet feed itself so we can see the results of the strike

The warship most likely hit a mine

Western propaganda showing some fake attack which never happened

I don’t believe this

we see the vessel go towards the warship and not actually hit it before it cuts out

This is why Russia films the lancet as well as the lancet feed itself so we can see the results of the strike

Dictionary

Definitions from Oxford Languages

gas·light

verb
gerund or present participle: gaslighting
  1. manipulate (someone) using psychological methods into questioning their own sanity or powers of reasoning.

~

I don’t believe this

Majority of lancet strikes only show the hit and not the aftermath wonder why.

You have footage of a drone hitting a ship and vatniks are still denying it, despite first claiming all drones were destroyed.

That ship's literally sinking and some here claim "western propaganda fake attack which never happened". You were probably one of the ones who said at first "Moskva isn't sunk".

I don’t believe this

I am not even going to pretend I believe that you believe what you just wrote.

No idea how old are you but all your post are full of ....
I am a friend of Russia. Putin and his gangs are the real enemies. It’s best to hang them in public. Or leave them to the French.

You have footage of a drone hitting a ship and vatniks are still denying it, despite first claiming all drones were destroyed.

That ship's literally sinking and some here claim "western propaganda fake attack which never happened". You were probably one of the ones who said at first "Moskva isn't sunk".
RT still reporting russian navy destroyed the drones. Its hilarious.
Insted they are reporting Ukraine lost 43.000 soldiers and 4.900 pieces of heavy equipment since beginning of the push against russian positions in June.

They say this model carries 300kg of explosive :

~
Ukraine could easily disrupt russian trade routes in the Black Sea if Russia out of desperation chose to strike a ship heading for ukrainian ports.

They say this model carries 300kg of explosive :

~

This is such a brilliant idea, have to doff my hat to the Ukrainians for coming up with this concept...simple, cheap to produce, long range, easy to deploy and operate, and it seems very effective given it's small signature (IR and RCS), very difficult to defend against. This is classical dissimilar warfare at its finest. Other nations are taking a keen note of this and other developments in this conflict. The Turks have quickly rolled out a similar concept, and I wouldn't be surprised to see the likes of Iran producing something similar in vast quantitates. Large blue water navies should be very concerned!

Lancet drones show their strike and also a 2nd drone captures the aftermath

This is how we know lancet hit and destroyed the target

Russian warship did not sink and the drone cuts out BEFORE it hits the ship

same propaganda said Bakhmut holds

A Ukrainian armored car is storming the Russian defense line at speed. As you know, the Russian army has created a powerful multi-level defense line consisting of anti-tank gouges, dug ditches and minefields. The crew of one of the Ukrainian armored vehicles decided to try to overcome the anti-tank ditch at speed. As you can see in the video, he did not succeed, the fate of the crew is not reported.

On the night of Friday, August 4, the Ukrainian army tried to attack the Russian naval base in Novorossiysk with kamikaze maritime drones. Officially, the attack was repulsed, on the video you can see the moment of the defeat of the sea drone of Ukraine. Unfortunately, when repulsing the attack, the Russian large landing ship "Olenengorsky miner", project 775, which we previously talked about, was damaged. As you can see in the video, the ship was damaged and tilted. Despite official statements, don't underestimate the threat posed by Ukraine's maritime drones.

Back
Top Bottom