What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

If Ukraine stop, Ukraine disappears as a country.

If Russia stops its invasion, status quo ante bellum.

When and if India invades Pakistan for its Greater India ambitions, I hope you don't use this shit logic of yours because you'd be siding with India.

So far the heros of the pro-Russians are a convicted pedophile (Scott Ritter), a well know criminal thief who made his money by helping to steal other people's intellectual property (Kim dot com), a neonazi-sympathizer (Ian Miles Cheong), a guy who's being charged with human trafficking and has admitted to running a **** empire (Andrew Tate) and a few more I'm probably forgetting right now.
Stupid, Please recall 1950 Korea war and 1962 Cuban Missile Crisis。
Canada handed over its national defense to the United States and has no opinion of its own
:coffee:

A Ukrainian man and his girlfriend took photos before and after the war. Before the war, he wore glasses and looked refined. Stepping back from the line of fire, he became a blind man who lost his hands, his face was distorted, terrifying, and incomplete, but fortunately his girlfriend was still by his side. I sincerely hope that Zelensky can think about the Ukrainian people, stop being a pawn of the United States and the West, and cease the war with Russia as soon as possible, so that those innocent and poor people can return home alive and reunite with their families.
View attachment 936183View attachment 936184

View attachment 936185
You mean if Ukraine surrenders then they will be safe, not ending in gulags or gas chambers?
The Russians must withdraw, piss off, then begin negotiations on future status of Ukraine. Otherwise you are right, Ukraine will fight until the last Ukraine.
Same for the Russia, they will fight until the last Russians.

Canada handed over its national defense to the United States and has no opinion of its own
Before calling someone stupid, make sure you don't call anyone else stupid.

Those two events aren't remotely similar to the Ukraine conflict, nor do they have anything to do with what I called you out on.

Stupid comparison
This war is caused by greed. The Russians are thieves. They just want to steal other peoples lands and resources.
The Cuba crisis was caused by USSR stationing nuclear missiles as response to US Juniper nuclear missiles in Turkey.
In the 80s the USSR caused another crisis when they installed SS20 medium range nuclear missiles to threaten Europe. That in turn the US deployed Pershing nuclear missiles to target USSR.

A Ukrainian man and his girlfriend took photos before and after the war. Before the war, he wore glasses and looked refined. Stepping back from the line of fire, he became a blind man who lost his hands, his face was distorted, terrifying, and incomplete, but fortunately his girlfriend was still by his side. I sincerely hope that Zelensky can think about the Ukrainian people, stop being a pawn of the United States and the West, and cease the war with Russia as soon as possible, so that those innocent and poor people can return home alive and reunite with their families.
View attachment 936183View attachment 936184

View attachment 936185
Ukraine is defending itself from Russia invading its country, and you are blaming the ukrainian leadership for the victems of this russian aggression. Pro russian propagandists have no shame.

Stupid comparison
This war is caused by greed. The Russians are thieves. They just want to steal other peoples lands and resources.
The Cuba crisis was caused by USSR stationing nuclear missiles as response to US Juniper nuclear missiles in Turkey.
In the 80s the USSR caused another crisis when they installed SS20 medium range nuclear missiles to threaten Europe. That in turn the US deployed Pershing nuclear missiles to target USSR.
Garbage, you can ask the US army to come to Vietnam again and see how China responds.

Before calling someone stupid, make sure you don't call anyone else stupid.

Those two events aren't remotely similar to the Ukraine conflict, nor do they have anything to do with what I called you out on.
Your point of view is so naive, it can prove that only China, the United States and Russia have sovereignty on this world stage

Garbage, you can ask the US army to come to Vietnam again and see how China responds.
Do what you like. As long as the PLA don’t run naked against Viet female battalions I am ok. But seriously maybe you don’t know yet: you should accept this fact, these are sovereign countries they can do what they like, they don’t need your permission.

Maginot Lune, Siegfried Line, Atlantic Wall etc, jeez, Fixed fortifications failed seventy years ago
Yeah but they force the enemy to dismantle them if they can't bypass them easily.
SOMETIMES there are even chokepoints.
And fixed positions can be really good, even today.
Imagine Somebody lands in southern Italy and is going up north and has to fight through all this serpentines and small ways and the enemy has a dedicated fortification system?
If he wanna move up north, he HAS TO destroy these fortifications, so use bunker busting ammunition for a concealed concrete bunker etc.

Another good example is a "civil" war like in Syria where SAA units could hold air force bases because of HAS and concrete fortifications.

Do what you like. As long as the PLA don’t run naked against Viet female battalions I am ok. But seriously maybe you don’t know yet: you should accept this fact, these are sovereign countries they can do what they like, they don’t need your permission.
Who wouldn't?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom