What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Agree all Europeans people need head exam
British did to some sects and racea may not be known to blue eye Europeans but it's well documented else where
Just visit France skull collection or British royal museum

There was no difference between Hitler or British atrocities..the only difference was one were Europeans and others were Indians/Africans.
My great grand mother head all sort of stories how pushtoon we're eliminated in current Pakistan..

View attachment 885615

Good luck to Ukraine

The east interest in war is as long as it end quickly and wheat and oil keep flowing..

Most of the eastern countries know this is only possible if Russia wins otherwise the war will be prolonged for no use.

Musk had the right ideaView attachment 885617
Execution by cannon was invented by your rulers.
The British simply adopted the local habit.
Executions of deserters is not the same as extermination of a race
or You perhaps claim that the British killed millions by tying them to cannons…

according to videos this was a suicide attack , about that bomb i mentioned , i meant for example if it come to a coordination proximity , here i meant the trigger was GPS controlled not a timer

i mean is it hard to design an app that activate reverse charging of a phone with USB-C connector when it come to for example 50m of a said coordination and then connect a detonator to that port
You do not need to connect to the USB-C port. Bluetooth would do just fine.
Then again, it might be an embedded system with a GPS receiver.

The PDF Chinese behavior is typical of guests abusing the host's generosity. Each animated gif cost bandwidth and they do not care.

中俄两国;不是盟友,胜似盟友

Explaining Beijing official policy towards Russia:
  1. Russia is not an ally, because nobody needs an ally weaker than yourself
  2. Russia being ready to supply bottomless resources unconditionally just for "friendship" is indeed much better than any real ally

Last edited:
Joke of the Day

Putin's Aide - Mr President, I have great news, the London Bridge has come down by our glorious Spetsnaz,
Putin - Da, that was the greatest Birthday Present.
Putin's Aide (Being worry) - Actually, it was the Crimea bridge that you opened in 2018 that had come down.

There are talks already in Ukraine that the Post Office of Ukraine will issue stamp on the downed Crimean Bridge to commemorate Putin's Birthday.

Execution by cannon was invented by your rulers.
The British simply adopted the local habit.
Executions of deserters is not the same as extermination of a race
or You perhaps claim that the British killed millions by tying them to cannons…
So it made it okay for British to execute kids and everyone

By that logic looting and killing was invented by vikings so Hitler was okay than

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom