What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Yes the ring is in my possession. It is one of the Rings worn by Dracula with his crest.

And I absolutely believe the story.
Tell us more, how did you get this Ring, and what does it mean to have such a Symbol ?

Seems like one side of the bridge is still standing no?
With the heat and pressure damage? I don't think you can run anything across that section without collapsing it. And thats a railway section too, that stress will be a lot for a train to run over.

Again, as I said, without personally inspecting the bridge, I do not know will it support a railway car as is, By the look of the photo, I will bet it wouldn't. You can try to patch up the unbroken side and use it for automobile traffic, but how long would it last? That's a $64,000 question.

Russia has finally entered the next phase of its war.

200-300k fresh troops will be injected. While even western media has reported that ukraines gone thru its regulars loong ago and is throwing any ukie it picks up on the street at gunpoint jnto the meat grinder

Russia is patiently organizing is forces for a massive attack that will break ukie necks. When only 90k Russian mobolized, it was easy for the ukies to mass forces against them, limit thinning out their forces , and predicting Russian movements.

Now the exhausted ukies will face a massive wave from many different fronts that will absolutely overwhelm and crush them

Ukies are throwing everything they have to force a political outcome before Russia mobilizes. By trying to show Russia is losing, and with terror attacks. This is to turn the Russians against putin and the government.

This is a fantasy. Putins approval rating is still astronomical, Russians are overwhelmingly supportive of their government and military mission, and are now royally pissed off and demanding overwhelming response

I will enjoy the tears of our resident clowns and fake generals when the Russian offensive absolutely crushes your spirits and propaganda harder then the Russians crushed the 2 previous aggresive european armies that threatened Russia’s national survival
Right now you (not the situation in the war) is the source of great amusement. You write this paragraph of what you know and feel but even Russians watching just Russian TV (not twitter) are getting fed a dose of how Kremlin's own are criticizing Russian performance. This is not the US where any body can get on Fox news and oppose the Govt and side with the enemy.

Till then bless your approval ratings where the only answer is 'yes' but anybody that could afford to leave.

I also believe (looking at your flag) that the Revolutionary Guard are loved and have very adept at attacking women once they gave up doing anything of meaningful impact on Israel, their sworn enemy. Thats what Russia's future is: attacking its women and children

i still like to knew why you guys the railroad bridge is our as all the photo shows it only damaged superficially .
and also only half of the car bridge in 3 section is out . why Russia can't use the other half if after inspection it turn out its structurally sound enough to tolerate normal cars until the other half get fixed
the bridge was 4 line and 2 line are still in place

that can't be used until get Okay by engineers that structure is safe enough and i doubt they can thoroughly inspect it in less than 3-4 day
That's because bridge are very depending on structural integrity. If a section of a bridge is damage, even a small damage, it will eat into it, and if you did not fix that permanently, it will only deteriorate further, to a point it will collapse itself as well. This is an engineer load bearing issue, and also stress issue, I cannot explain to you unless I give you a short run down of principal of engineering.

On the other hand, Stress, Pressure and Heat damage are notoriously hard to see on the surface, it may look okay on the outside but if it was damaged structurally by pressure, you won't be able to see minor or even micro crack on those concrete and re-bar, it won't show up on picture like that, you would have to have people go under the bridge and find those crack, because small crack will become big, and it will become a tear, and then it would just break the bridge.

On top of that, we don't know how much damage is done to the rail bridge, rail bridge took a lot of loads, while normal traffic span only needs to support a few cars, a rail bridge needs to support a train, if the base is deformed by pressure and heat, you won't be able to run a train across. That mean you will need to conduct and engineer survey, and then try to reinforce the bridge and make it able to support train car over the damaged section. But even then, that's a temporary fix, along with the traffic bridge, you need to replace the entire span in order to have it fixed permanently. That's not a easy job when the bridge lay across the sea.
if you look at the photos it look like only metal meshes on the side of the bridge are deformed and the bridge structure itself is intact , they probably need only change the rails and later fix the metal mesh
about fixing the car bridge there is another solution , it seems half the bridge is intact , if the structure on that half is sound and strong enough or if they manage to strengthen it enough they can carry metal slabs to the place they need and then move them on to the damaged area as the column of the bridge seems to be intact , on other hand they always can rebuild the fallen part as if they were building it for the first time but well it take more time . but all aside half the bridge is intact and after inspection they can use that half

That's because bridge are very depending on structural integrity. If a section of a bridge is damage, even a small damage, it will eat into it, and if you did not fix that permanently, it will only deteriorate further, to a point it will collapse itself as well. This is an engineer load bearing issue, and also stress issue, I cannot explain to you unless I give you a short run down of principal of engineering.

On the other hand, Stress, Pressure and Heat damage are notoriously hard to see on the surface, it may look okay on the outside but if it was damaged structurally by pressure, you won't be able to see minor or even micro crack on those concrete and re-bar, it won't show up on picture like that, you would have to have people go under the bridge and find those crack, because small crack will become big, and it will become a tear, and then it would just break the bridge.
my problem is that why the heat and stress most have damaged the bridge , it was not a closed area the heat dissipate , it was on the bridge not under the bridge so the worst of the heat would have gone away from the bridge not toward the bridge .the explosion energy that railroad bridge received at least was 50 time less than what road bridge received

Bridge exploded, with a fuel train crossing it . Ukrainian commandos!!!
more like Ukrainian suicide bombers , a truck get exploded on the bridge , they failed to drive truck toward the railroad section of the bridge and then detonate it

Last edited:
if you look at the photos it look like only metal meshes on the side of the bridge are deformed and the bridge structure itself is intact , they probably need only change the rails and later fix the metal mesh
about fixing the car bridge there is another solution , it seems half the bridge is intact , if the structure on that half is sound and strong enough or if they manage to strengthen it enough they can carry metal slabs to the place they need and then move them on to the damaged area as the column of the bridge seems to be intact , on other hand they always can rebuild the fallen part as if they were building it for the first time but well it take more time . but all aside half the bridge is intact and after inspection they can use that half

As I said, you can't look at the photo and see what the damage is, nobody is that good.

And even if that is metal meshes and re-bar, it does not mean it can support traffic. Again, you are talking about structure integrity, it only gives you the maximum load when the bridge is not compromised on both ends. The fact is, we KNOW there is damage done to the bridge, but we DON'T KNOW how much damage was done. But it would mean either way they will need to fix it somehow before they can be used again, and as I mentioned the quick fix way generally cannot be applies here, which mean this is going to be a long fix.

And if you cannot take the load of a car, what make you think it can take the load of that "Metal Slab" you lay across the damaged section of the bridge??

If I have to guess, a blast that taken down that section of road bridge is not a small thing, it literally lift the bridge up and reset it somewhere, which make it collapse, which mean the railway bridge that set next to it would have taken at least serious amount of damage. I would bet if you fix the track and without fixing the bridge, it will collapse once the train run over that damaged section. But then as I said, I have to physically saw the damage to confirm it, and you can't tell anything good, or bad, from the photo itself.

And if you cannot take the load of a car, what make you think it can take the load of that "Metal Slab" you lay across the damaged section of the bridge??
my question do you knew it can't take the weight of the car also its intact if its up there it can be fixed and strengthened
if they close the bridge it don't mean it can't take the weight of car , it mean it need inspection before they determine it can be used again or not

my question do you knew it can't take the weight of the car also its intact if its up there it can be fixed and strengthened
if they close the bridge it don't mean it can't take the weight of car , it mean it need inspection before they determine it can be used again or not
By car I mean train car, not a normal car.

And as I said, you can't tell how bad or good that bridge is by the photo alone.

And as I said, IF I HAVE TO GUESS, that bridge is seriously damaged, agian, it's not logical for that train bridge to suffer minimal damage if the road bridge is destroyed like that, that blast would have deal damage on both equally. But that is a guess, as I stressed that numerous time, without seeing the bridge myself, I would not know.

If I have to guess, a blast that taken down that section of road bridge is not a small thing, it literally lift the bridge up and reset it somewhere, which make it collapse, which mean the railway bridge that set next to it would have taken at least serious amount of damage. I would bet if you fix the track and without fixing the bridge, it will collapse once the train run over that damaged section. But then as I said, I have to physically saw the damage to confirm it, and you can't tell anything good, or bad, from the photo itself.
but that blast failed to destroy the part of the roads that were beside it only to adjacent plate that were in contact with it , the part that were not in contact to plate just two 1 meter away from the section s in place why you think a blast that could not move weaker structure 1m away could damage a far stronger structure around 50+m away

but that blast failed to destroy the part of the roads that were beside it only to adjacent plate that were in contact with it , the part that were not in contact to plate just two 1 meter away from the section s in place why you think a blast that could not move weaker structure 1m away could damage a far stronger structure around 50+m away
That mean the blast LIFTED the entire bridge and move it. Now imagine how much of a force to lift up a section of the bridge and move it so it felt outside the curb when it come back down?

It's not like they just blew the socket joint out so it felt down.........LMFAO....

it caused damage , to the bridge as it collapsed three section of it . but there is distance between two bridge and power of explosion is diminished by power of 3 . if you are 1 meter from the bridge you receive 27 time more energy than you are 30m away at 40m you receive 64 time less energy .

do you recall when usa tried to sink USS Independence (CVL-22) in operation crossroad with a nuke and they failed, the bomb was detonated half a mile away , again they detonated another bomb 7 day later and again they failed to sink it the first one was a free fall 23kt bomb and the second one was another 23 kt bomb but this time detonated underwater
Crossroads_Able_Target_Ship_Map.png

the circle is 914m and number 28 is independent the 5 black ship sank , the orange ship was the ship that supposed to get bombed but air force made a 700m mistake in targeting
you think what would have happened if they detonated it 100m away

and in the case of the bridge , i say what i see , the other line of the car bridge stayed in place , why you think the railroad bridge get severely damaged while it was farther away and there is no sign of serious damage on it ? about the explosion you saw on camera , it actually look bigger than it was as it was dark then a big light , guess what the camerra would do to compensate for difference in the light intensity, traffic cameras do nothing , they become blind
That were underwater and overwater explosions. That caused less damages. The water absorb much of explosion energy. In this case the explosion occurred direct over the bridge. Over steel concrete surface. The energy is more destructive. road sections collapsed. Rail sections burned at 4 places as you can see on the picture.
When the fire burned for hours then the bridge steel structures are damaged beyond repair.

Schwarzer Rauch am Samstagmorgen auf der Krim-Brücke nach der Explosion

Foto: -/AFP
Schäden an der Krim-Brücke ©

That were underwater and overwater explosions. That caused less damages. The water absorb much of explosion energy. In this case the explosion occurred direct over the bridge. road sections collapsed. Rail sections burned at 4 places as you can see on the picture.
When the fire burned for hours then the bridge steel structures are irresistible damaged beyond repair.

Schwarzer Rauch am Samstagmorgen auf der Krim-Brücke nach der Explosion

Foto: -/AFP
Schäden an der Krim-Brücke ©
Not to mention the burn damage was applies ON TOP of the pressure damage, the burning is done because of the fuel car exploded on top, you still have to account for the original blast.

IMO, the rail bridge suffered MORE damage than the road bridge. It wasn't collapsed most likely because it was originally reinforced for Railway use. Otherwise, it would also lie in water right now.

LMAO,seriously Russians would be the first ones to use nuclear weapons in a war of agression just because they are losing territories that aren't theirs in the first place.... In case of use not only the US would level them and their army in Ukraine + Russia would become a pariah state even worse than north korea,not even the Chinese would side with them.

I think that only the existence of China and his influence has avoided a Russian launching of a tactical nuke against Ukraine.

Putin meet Xi weeks before Ukraine war start.

By car I mean train car, not a normal car.

And as I said, you can't tell how bad or good that bridge is by the photo alone.

And as I said, IF I HAVE TO GUESS, that bridge is seriously damaged, agian, it's not logical for that train bridge to suffer minimal damage if the road bridge is destroyed like that, that blast would have deal damage on both equally. But that is a guess, as I stressed that numerous time, without seeing the bridge myself, I would not know.
the problem is the road bridge actually didn't get completely destroyed if you consider that section of the bridge at 6 section it only damaged section 1-3-5 that were in contact with each other it didn't destroyed section 2-4-6 that were alongside it but had no contact with it and those section were just 1m away .
now the rail-road bridge it was 40-50m away and as you distance yourself from explosion the amount of energy you receive reduced by the power of 3 it mean at 40m you receive 64 time less energy than what you receive at 10m and at 50m you receive 125 time less energy than 10m also remain the question of that the railroad bridge is a lot stronger than the car bridge
then my question why an explosion that could not dislodge a plate that was only 1m away from the section it was on could made serious damage to a more robust structure 50m away

Not to mention the burn damage was applies ON TOP of the pressure damage, the burning is done because of the fuel car exploded on top, you still have to account for the original blast.

IMO, the rail bridge suffered MORE damage than the road bridge. It wasn't collapsed most likely because it was originally reinforced for Railway use. Otherwise, it would also lie in water right now.
on that i believe you are wrong , the burning happened on top of the bridge so the heat was taken away from the bridge not like a building which act like furnace

Back
Top Bottom