What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

first its well enough reason and second according to all of USA intelligence agencies combined there was no nuclear bomb program in Iran at least since 2003 and some of the ones that were assassinated were in high school at the time . so try harder,

and that page from wiki go show it to Obama the imbecile imbecile that said it will use first strike against Iran
in 2010 in his Nuclear Posture Review, and then ordered one month later to its delegate in Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty (NPT) Review if iran talked about Nuke Free Middle east its delegate hat to walkout and the 3 usual guilty , USA, England and France walked out as soon as Iran talked about the necessity of Nuclear disarmament and specially Nuke Free Middle east .

so sorry but you guys already gave us the reason to leave NPT as soon as we deemed it necessary
Obama’s policy rules out nuclear first strikes on Iran, unless Iran violates the NPT.
So there is no reason whatsoever to see that as a threat, unless Iran violates the treaty.
Anyone that thinks nuclear arms will protect against assassinations needs a headexam.

Last edited:
Yet another lie ?
You still owe the thread sources on Olmert and Bush.
its clear who lies
non nuclear threat
nuclear threat

about bush
During an impromptu
April 18 press conference,
President George W. Bush
was asked if his assertion
that “all options are on the table” re-
garding Iran included the possibility of
a nuclear strike. Bush reiterated, “All
options are on the table. We want to
solve this issue diplomatically, and we’re
working hard to do so.” In no uncer-
tain words, the president of the United
States directly threatened Iran with a
preemptive nuclear strike. It is hard to
read his reply in any other way.

later that i have access to better internet I'll post about Israeli guy also, and prove to everybody who is liar here

Obama’s policy rules out nuclear first strikes on Iran, unless Iran violates the NPT.
So there is no reason whatsoever to see that as a threat, unless Iran violates the treaty.
Obama for 8 years accused Iran of violating NPT , he didn't say if world say Iran violated NPT . he didn't say what sort of violation . he meant if i think Iran violated NPT , I nuke iran

as i said there are enough reason for Iran to simply leave the treaty

Its called history..people with brains study it before they post crap on a forum

Biggest winner of this war are Iran and Turkey. Proved that Muslim might lives, with smart investments provided weapons that are lot cheaper yet lot harder to detect and do their missions without any drama.
Turkey was already powerful, now its more.
Iran is a surprise. Now I am fan of Iran military might. Imagine what else iran has in for the surprise to protect their own land.
Iranians are the biggest cowards in the world. For all their sabre rattling against Israel, they know they can't do anything to Israel . Instead they equip Hamas with weapons that can be easlily defended against and Israel retaliation leads to a 1000 civilian Palestinian deaths in each engagement.

Iran is as responsible for every dead Palestenian by virtue of its cowardice as Israel is iwith its weapons.

but obama used the threat against iran in 2010

11 hit to destroy one tank , what was used ?
Obama for 8 years accused Iran of violating NPT , he didn't say if world say Iran violated NPT . he didn't say what sort of violation . he meant if i think Iran violated NPT , I nuke iran

as i said there are enough reason for Iran to simply leave the treaty
On the NYT interview, he was asking what the US would do if Iran violated the NPT, he answered that question with an answer that anything up to and including nuclear weapons. (Well, I generalize a bit but it was in a tone like that)

It depends on what do you define as a threat, and what is a baseline response. For me, that's a clarify of a position that US always have and a reminder of the capability of US in case of something happened. If you think that is a threat a la "I will nuke you if you attack the land I just annexed? and I am not bluffing". Then that's your interpretation. Well, it is not like US violate NPT and then say "I will use nuke on anyone who ask for consequence" Well, the US reply is not on something the US did, rather something someone else's did.

Anglo propaganda.
Why are you here then? Go to your like minded brethren (wherever you would find them, if you find them anywere on the net).

These are probably some of the other things you believe in: Russia also did not fight WWII, and housing market in China is booming on a ponzi scheme. And Russian elite don't keep lots of money outside Russia in western cities.

I feel sorry for you and your social circile

but @jhungary is constantly spewing propaganda on this thread telling us that US isnt sending much if ts weapons stockpile to Ukraine, and that US only sent Ukraine "$12bn", when the opposite is true- western countries are dipping itno national ammo stocks, AND have given Ukraine about $80bn of AID:
https://www.devex.com/news/funding-...id-to-ukraine-102887?utm_source=pocket_mylist

1664468312144.png

THis jhungary guy LIES LIKE HELL on this thread.

but @jhungary is constantly spewing propaganda on this thread telling us that US isnt sending much if ts weapons stockpile to Ukraine, and that US only sent Ukraine "$12bn", when the opposite is true- western countries are dipping itno national ammo stocks, AND have given Ukraine about $80bn of AID:
https://www.devex.com/news/funding-...id-to-ukraine-102887?utm_source=pocket_mylist

View attachment 883501
THis jhungary guy LIES LIKE HELL on this thread.

He is Chinese who served in Australian army.

In my humble opinion.

Russia has lost the war politically and strategically, regardless the thrust towards The Dnieper River seems unstoppable.

Attrition warfare is not in Russia's interest at all. Definitely the worst way to win the heart of Ukrainians. Russia original plan was a lightning war, but failed. Feel sorry for Russians.

The generals of Russia army and intelligence underestimated Ukraine, which is fatal.

Never underestimate your rival.
Totally Agree

The iron curtain is going down.
Finland will close border crossings to Russia tonight. common Russians are not allowed to go anywhere in Europe.
still a loophole: Norway land border. Russian deserters will try that border crossing.

Finnish border guards check a Russian vehicle at the Vaalimaa border check point in Virolahti earlier this week

IMAGE SOURCE, REUTERS
Image caption,
Finnish border guards check a Russian vehicle at the Vaalim

The iron curtain is going down.
Finland will close border crossings to Russia tonight. common Russians are not allowed to go anywhere in Europe.

Finnish border guards check a Russian vehicle at the Vaalimaa border check point in Virolahti earlier this week

IMAGE SOURCE, REUTERS
Image caption,
Finnish border guards check a Russian vehicle at the Vaalim

Good. China has 1400 million people compared to Finland has 5 million people. Which will Russians choose to do business with? China? Or Finland? Hmm?

Back
Top Bottom