What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Russian deserters are welcome in China.

10 million Chinese immigrate to Russia over the next few years. Russia population will top 160 million soon. It's already more than 150 million after annexation of Donbas, Kherson, and parts of Zaporazhia.

Last edited:
10 million Chinese immigrate to Russia over the next few years. Russia population will top 160 million soon. It's already more than 150 million after annexation of Donbas, Kherson, and parts of Zaporazhia.
Will be an interesting mix: nationalistic russians meet nationalistic chinese.

Seriously, russia army is not winning they are losing. They are under extreme pressure by Ukraine offensive. Putin now surrenders the northern flank to Nato because he needs all russians forces in Ukraine.

Russische Truppen bei Zchinwali, der Hauptstadt von Südossetien, Georgien, am 10. August 2008. (Symbolbild)

© Foto: dpa/KOCHETKOV

Biggest winner of this war are Iran and Turkey.
Iran and Turkey are big winners, but i think CHina is a bigger winner than them - this war puts China in a more advantageous position vis-a-vis its relationship and power dynamics with Russia and US.

The iron curtain is going down.
Finland will close border crossings to Russia tonight. common Russians are not allowed to go anywhere in Europe.
still a loophole: Norway land border. Russian deserters will try that border crossing.

Finnish border guards check a Russian vehicle at the Vaalimaa border check point in Virolahti earlier this week

IMAGE SOURCE, REUTERS
Image caption,
Finnish border guards check a Russian vehicle at the Vaalim

I have just found out that Norway has a land border with Russia

1664472532191.png

its clear who lies
non nuclear threat
nuclear threat

about bush

later that i have access to better internet I'll post about Israeli guy also, and prove to everybody who is liar here

Obama for 8 years accused Iran of violating NPT , he didn't say if world say Iran violated NPT . he didn't say what sort of violation . he meant if i think Iran violated NPT , I nuke iran

as i said there are enough reason for Iran to simply leave the treaty

Obama threatened Iran if they violated the NPT treaty.
That is not a reason that allows Iran to leave the treaty.
If Iran was threatened for exercising their sovereignity, then things would be different.
Iran, by adhering to the treaty simply avoids being attacked by nuclear weapons.

but @jhungary is constantly spewing propaganda on this thread telling us that US isnt sending much if ts weapons stockpile to Ukraine, and that US only sent Ukraine "$12bn", when the opposite is true- western countries are dipping itno national ammo stocks, AND have given Ukraine about $80bn of AID:
https://www.devex.com/news/funding-...id-to-ukraine-102887?utm_source=pocket_mylist

View attachment 883501
THis jhungary guy LIES LIKE HELL on this thread.
LOL, well, that's mostly because you are dense, or you are intentionally misleading.

First of all, 69.3 billion according to your source is NOT entirely governmental aid, and not entirely US Government loan.

Devex.jpg

Poland alone contributed 10.1 billion on a single event, while 19.8 billion were pledged by G7.

Also, as per your source, not all those are for Military Aid, your source did not specifically mention how many % or how much was pledged to Military Assistance and how much was pledged into humanitarian aid, so that remain to be seen. The entire article mentioned "With Little humanitarian aid" but did not clarify how little or even quantify it.

On the other hand, it 63.9 billion would not even make 1/3 of Ukrainian GDP in 2021 which probably down to low 50 billion in 2022. Country still has to function even with a war going on, so If I have to guess, majority of those contribution, government or otherwise, went into either government, or civilian infrastructure.

Even the US 40 billions package pledged in July, not all 40 billion goes into security assistance.

I don't know whether or not you are just lazy and did not even read your own source, or you are intentional misleading and trying to defame me. I would give you the benefit of the doubt this time, but my patient is running thin. If I see this sloppy work accusing me or any member of lying from you, I WILL DIRECTLY REPORT YOU TO THE MOD.

LOL, well, that's mostly because you are dense, or you are intentionally misleading.

First of all, 69.3 billion according to your source is NOT entirely governmental aid, and not entirely US Government loan.

I don't know whether or not you are just lazy and did not even read your own source, or you are intentional misleading and trying to defame me. I would give you the benefit of the doubt this time, but my patient is running thin. If I see this sloppy work accusing me or any member of lying from you, I WILL DIRECTLY REPORT YOU TO THE MOD.
Why you getting sensitive now? because i outed your point that you were lying to us all by underestimating how much AID Ukraine gets period, stop playing semantics as your typical fallacy card- at the end of the day, we are discussing HOW MUCH MONEY US AND WESTERN COUNTRIES HAVE GIVEN UKRAINE, and its in the high $xxbns, thats the truth, US is about to start dipping into its ammo stocks, thats what CNBC told us recently, but you already told us that US has more than sufficient weapons stocks.

youre only threatening me because i've outed your lies, go do better.

Why you getting sensitive now? because i outed your point that you were lying to us all by underestimating how much AID Ukraine gets period, stop playing semantics as your typical fallacy card- at the end of the day, we are discussing HOW MUCH MONEY US AND WESTERN COUNTRIES HAVE GIVEN UKRAINE, and its in the high $xxbns, thats the truth, US is about to start dipping into its ammo stocks, thats what CNBC told us recently, but you already told us that US has more than sufficient weapons stocks.

youre only threatening me because i've outed your lies, go do better.
We are discussing HOW MUCH WEAPON the west has given Ukraine, not how much money throw at him, because we are discussing a counter attack, and you cannot counter attack with money, you may have raised the point somewhere down the road, but I said US Military involvement in Ukraine is minimal, and even if 63.9 billion were all military assistance, that's still a small number. Considering that is less than 1 year worth of Military Assistance to Afghanistan.

This is the original post by the way, do you even have a brain to process what I said?

Are you really that dense?

NATO were not in any sort of mode to supply Ukraine with any weapon. Now, why that is your guess as best as mine. But just look back at what NATO give to Ukraine, that does not even mean 1% of the entire NATO reserve stock. Unless you call a few HIMARS, Pzh2000, MLRS, M777, a few Poland and Slovikia T-72 and the 28 upgraded M55 and several hundred thousand of assorted portable anti tank weapon are "Significant", and then even those weapon can stop an Russian invasion and make counter offensive.....That's how stupid Russian military were.

Where are the 450 M1 Abrams that the Marine just gave up? Where are the 142 M1128 Mobile Guns Platform the Army just retired this year? How about the M270 the Marine replaced with HIMARS? That's just American, there are alot of goodies like the Leopard 1 Tank from Canada, L2A4 tank from Netherland and Germany in storage, T-72 Poland had in storage? Yeah, Poland send some 100 but they had at least 10 times that.

And it wouldn't take a dumbass to figure out you need to send your stock ammo first, are you really expecting US to increase Ammo making capacity and send those newly make shell to Ukraine, sure, come back in a month time and collect your ammo?? LOL Are you for real?

It also would take a dumbass to figure out NATO does not produce 122 shell or 152 shell that Pakistan and Iran send respectively, those are ex-soviet Ammo, NATO don't produce them AT ALL, even China don't produce them, there aren't a lot of country producing them, majority of those are from Russia, I am sure Ukrainian should ask Russian for ammo for its Soviet Era weapon.

Jesus, just exactly how stupid were you? Most of the stuff you ask it wouldn't take 2 seconds to process to figure out. And yet you still ask them anyway....

Do I need to spell it Clear for you?

Post.jpg

Last edited:
Obama threatened Iran if they violated the NPT treaty.
That is not a reason that allows Iran to leave the treaty.
If Iran was threatened for exercising their sovereignity, then things would be different.
Iran, by adhering to the treaty simply avoids being attacked by nuclear weapons.
Obama since its first day in office said Iran violating npt , after him trump while every one and even their pets said Iran adhering to NPT and JCPOA said Iran violating NPT . as you see USA threatening Iran if violating npt attack Iran is equal to saying they attack Iran. and it was not only obama , before him bush said that and he didn't even bother say if Iran violated NPT

by the way since when punishment for violating NPT is attacking the violator with nukes , how many country in last 20 years violated NPT and how many of them where threatened With NUKES ?

I don't want to talk about American domestic politics in this thread, but cannot resist the temptation to point out that the conservative party in US is little more than a personality cult these days. This means that the conservative party position is subject to the whims of the cult leader, who in turn learns about right and wrong from the all knowing TC. I understand that the senate members on the conservative side can still technically make up their own mind (like the late great stalwart from Arizona did against repeal of the healthcare bill). But such men are too few and far in between. For many however, getting an endorsement from dear leader is often more important. :D
Well, considering GOP is thinking of Dumping Trump, it won't be a problem, and Trump only command the far right side of GOP, there are many central right GOP member won't be leaning on him.

There aren't going to have any change in this under the current presidency.

Well, considering GOP is thinking of Dumping Trump, it won't be a problem, and Trump only command the far right side of GOP, there are many central right GOP member won't be leaning on him.

There aren't going to have any change in this under the current presidency.
I will have to politely disagree with you, it’s more like Trump is reshaping the GOP as recent elections have shown. The establishment lost big and trump endorsed candidates won.
Either way I personally believe trump will support Ukraine but this war won’t last until ‘24

Back
Top Bottom