What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

There are passive radars in operations. the companies that make it call it passive radars. Passive radars have no transmitters. Passive radars are technically very complex, require high computing power. You can deny there is no passive radar. We can agree to disagree.
To be fair, the term RADAR implies its always have to be active, RADAR is not actually a word, but an acronym for radio detection and ranging.

Which mean if there are radar that can detect without emitting, it would not technically be called a radar.....

8 years of repeated warnings from Russia and the comedian thought it was just a joke

Russia could have taken entire Donbas in 2014 and it would have been much easier at that time Ukraine was weak

they said time and time again Ukraine cannot join EU and NATO

imagine Alaska breaks away and invites Russia or Scotland breaks away and invites Russia

and like cowards 50+ nations on one side and Mother Russia on the other and still they are hammering all the nations combined since no one has the guts to go on 1:1

today they have taken central Bakhmut after taking control of the East and Pisky is now 90% under Russian control

by end of August Bukhmut-Soledar-Severk

and by September Kramatrosk-Slokiasnk

and if Ukraine dont give up Odessa will be next, all the other cowards sending billons of dollars of equipment into Ukraine and the Soviet Steamroller just keeps rolling
Sure Russia could have taken entire Donbas but then it would make them look bad. Considering they had to use deception with Green Men disguise as Ukrainian troops to make them look like they broke away from Ukraine instead of wearing Russian insignia. And invading Donbas with "volunteers" of Russian troops was another method of trying to take territory with fewer losses, but Putin decided he wants to go all in after fighting for so long behind the curtain. It was long enough for U.S. and rest of NATO to help Ukraine train and learn equipment. The invasion sped things up. Ukrainians learn quick with equipment they weren't usually going to get.

And that is of course a lie. She is suspected of supporting Russian war crimes.

Google translate:

With her Telegram account "News from Russia" Alina Lipp now reaches more than 178,000 people. But above all, they read Russian war propaganda here - often unconsciously. This is how the "daughter of a Hamburg woman and a St. Petersburgers" the war in Ukraine, following the Kremlin narrative, as "Russian special operation in Ukraine." The word "liberation" also comes up again and again.

All current developments on the Ukraine war at a glance >

On the basis of such statements, the German authorities are now investigating them. The accused are suspected of rewarding and approving crimes, according to the letter informing the 28-year-old of the investigation by the Lüneburg Public Prosecutor's Office.

As an example, two acts are named in it: that on the 24th. February posted the sentence "The denazification has begun" and on the 12th. March in a video claimed that the Russian troops "liberate" a region affected by a "genocide by the Ukrainians."

"Party Justice"

Lipp shares the writing in a video that has been circulating on social media for a few days. She shows incomprehension for the investigation. On her UK account, she specifies her accusation: "They will condemn me because I told the truth." Because according to German law, "only one-sided information may be passed on in favor of the authorities. Anything that contradicts this will be punished by the partisan judiciary." A lie.

Read more: ORF icon gives oppressive TV appearance from Moscow

In the video itself, Lipp introduces herself as an "independent German journalist." The fact that she does not report neutrally about the war in Ukraine, but clearly takes a stand for the Russian side with her own or shared telegram contributions, does not seem to see it as a break. Also, the fact that she follows the Kremlin view that the West pursues censorship does not seem to be a contradiction to her portrayal as an "independent" journalist.

Many indications for Kremlin proximity

The look at her Telegram channel also shows how close the German-Russin is with Russia: She repeatedly posts photos of encounters there - for example, of the one with the head of the information and press department and spokeswoman for the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Maria Zakharova, in September 2021. A meeting with Thomas Röper, who is considered a faithful spreader of disinformation, is also documented. In the description, Lipp describes him as a "favorite colleague."

In addition, the 28-year-old wears a T-shirt with a large "Z" on her chest in at least one video, which has become a symbol of Putin supporters in recent months:

"Russian girl" becomes "German journalist"

It is striking that the German-Russin describes herself as a "German journalist" in the current clip. Because in the past, she liked to call herself in the hashtags for her Instagram posts. Under a photo of yourself in "Military women's shoes" from the 13th. In November, she posts the hashtags #military and #soldier in Russian, among other things.

Read more: Completely different - this is how Russians experience the Ukraine war on TV

According to Correctiv.org, the use of both languages is no coincidence: Lipp has a double role. On the one hand, it brings pro-Russian war propaganda closer to a predominantly German audience. On the other hand, she paints for her Russian- and English-speaking audiences the image of a gloomy Germany in which freedom of expression does not exist."

Who is Alina Lipp?

Born and raised in Germany, she came to Crimea in 2016 for a research project at a branch of Moscow's Lomonosov University, where her father also emigrated. For her studies, she returned to Germany again, where she was active with the Greens until 2020. Lipp then left the party because it was too "anti-Russian" for her. She has been running the YouTube channel "Happy in Crimea" since 2019.

In November 2021, she moved to Donetsk shortly after meeting one of the central figures of Russian propaganda with Maria Sakharova. She also founded the Telegram channel "News from Russia" in November.

Today, Lipp is considered one of the most important voices of Russian propaganda in Germany. It operates channels under various names on Instagram, Telegram and Youtube, among others. Lipp is also chairman of the Kremlin-friendly association Friends of Crimea Germany.

———-
She is just a dumb Russian stooge. Ah there are enough dumb stooges from facist to communist, leftists to rightists. If we gave them freedom they can do what they want to do then we would have the jungle. The leftists want revolution the rightists want the return of der Führer.

Ok but passive radars can do the same thing as active radars. They can detect flying objects, determine the bearing, the range, the size.
You can do that with most ELINT, SATINT and SIGINT. I know of a passive way to detect aircraft in trial in (I want to say Kansas Airport) is to use geospatial and wind to detect aircraft, but as I said, technically, those won't be radar.

To be fair, the term RADAR implies its always have to be active, RADAR is not actually a word, but an acronym for radio detection and ranging.

Which mean if there are radar that can detect without emitting, it would not technically be called a radar.....
Ok but passive radars can do the same thing as active radars. They can detect flying objects, determine the bearing, the range, the speed, the size. If comparing to active radar it’s hard to impossible for the enemy to detect because it emits no active radar beams. A good thing.
But to be fair too. There is no good passive radar yet. All still in infancy. Will take time.

And that is of course a lie. She is suspected of supporting Russian war crimes.

Google translate:

With her Telegram account "News from Russia" Alina Lipp now reaches more than 178,000 people. But above all, they read Russian war propaganda here - often unconsciously. This is how the "daughter of a Hamburg woman and a St. Petersburgers" the war in Ukraine, following the Kremlin narrative, as "Russian special operation in Ukraine." The word "liberation" also comes up again and again.

All current developments on the Ukraine war at a glance >

On the basis of such statements, the German authorities are now investigating them. The accused are suspected of rewarding and approving crimes, according to the letter informing the 28-year-old of the investigation by the Lüneburg Public Prosecutor's Office.

As an example, two acts are named in it: that on the 24th. February posted the sentence "The denazification has begun" and on the 12th. March in a video claimed that the Russian troops "liberate" a region affected by a "genocide by the Ukrainians."

"Party Justice"

Lipp shares the writing in a video that has been circulating on social media for a few days. She shows incomprehension for the investigation. On her UK account, she specifies her accusation: "They will condemn me because I told the truth." Because according to German law, "only one-sided information may be passed on in favor of the authorities. Anything that contradicts this will be punished by the partisan judiciary." A lie.

Read more: ORF icon gives oppressive TV appearance from Moscow

In the video itself, Lipp introduces herself as an "independent German journalist." The fact that she does not report neutrally about the war in Ukraine, but clearly takes a stand for the Russian side with her own or shared telegram contributions, does not seem to see it as a break. Also, the fact that she follows the Kremlin view that the West pursues censorship does not seem to be a contradiction to her portrayal as an "independent" journalist.

Many indications for Kremlin proximity

The look at her Telegram channel also shows how close the German-Russin is with Russia: She repeatedly posts photos of encounters there - for example, of the one with the head of the information and press department and spokeswoman for the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Maria Zakharova, in September 2021. A meeting with Thomas Röper, who is considered a faithful spreader of disinformation, is also documented. In the description, Lipp describes him as a "favorite colleague."

In addition, the 28-year-old wears a T-shirt with a large "Z" on her chest in at least one video, which has become a symbol of Putin supporters in recent months:

"Russian girl" becomes "German journalist"

It is striking that the German-Russin describes herself as a "German journalist" in the current clip. Because in the past, she liked to call herself in the hashtags for her Instagram posts. Under a photo of yourself in "Military women's shoes" from the 13th. In November, she posts the hashtags #military and #soldier in Russian, among other things.

Read more: Completely different - this is how Russians experience the Ukraine war on TV

According to Correctiv.org, the use of both languages is no coincidence: Lipp has a double role. On the one hand, it brings pro-Russian war propaganda closer to a predominantly German audience. On the other hand, she paints for her Russian- and English-speaking audiences the image of a gloomy Germany in which freedom of expression does not exist."

Who is Alina Lipp?

Born and raised in Germany, she came to Crimea in 2016 for a research project at a branch of Moscow's Lomonosov University, where her father also emigrated. For her studies, she returned to Germany again, where she was active with the Greens until 2020. Lipp then left the party because it was too "anti-Russian" for her. She has been running the YouTube channel "Happy in Crimea" since 2019.

In November 2021, she moved to Donetsk shortly after meeting one of the central figures of Russian propaganda with Maria Sakharova. She also founded the Telegram channel "News from Russia" in November.

Today, Lipp is considered one of the most important voices of Russian propaganda in Germany. It operates channels under various names on Instagram, Telegram and Youtube, among others. Lipp is also chairman of the Kremlin-friendly association Friends of Crimea Germany.

———-
Wow, nice copypasting. She shows the russian view and this alone is a though crime here in the so called free west. I quote myself:
They are trying to put her in jail for "undermining the legitimacy of the press". This is what the state prosecutor literally said:

hwiv2a.jpg

I can only laugh at phrases like: "she does not report neutrally about the war in Ukraine".

WHO reports neutrally about this war? The west, parroting retarded claims about russian soldiers are shelling themselves at the nuclear popwerplant? Or the antipersonnel mines in Donezk? The ghost ov Kiev maybe? Butcha? Etc. etc.

Last edited:
Wow, nice copypasting. She shows the russian view and this alone is a though crime here in the so called free west. I quote myself:

hwiv2a.jpg

I can only laugh at phrases like: "she does not report neutrally about the war in Ukraine".

WHO reports neutrally about this war? The west, parroting retarded claims about russian soldiers are shelling themselves at the nuclear popwerplant? Or the antipersonnel mines in Donezk? The ghost ov Kiev maybe? Butcha? Etc. etc.
You mean whatever you want you can do? run naked in public because the West is liberal everything is allowed? She is a dumb propaganda stooge. Why she doesn’t call war as war? Too afraid of Putin? She doesn’t want to end in a gulag?

You mean whatever you want you can do? run naked in public because the West is liberal everything is allowed? She is a dumb propaganda stooge. Why she doesn’t call war as war? Too afraid of Putin? She doesn’t want to end in a gulag?
"She is a dumb propaganda stooge." - That is a perfectly fine description of yourself and our so called free western press(titutes). You are even claiming Russia is shelling it's own troops at the nuclear powerplant, or Donezk with anti personnel mines, or ... there is literally no antirussian propaganda garbage stupid enough for you, to not parrot it here.

What electricial counter measure?

You mean Jamming? No.
rq4 have a towed decoy that do everything usa knew how to made the missile go after the decoy
What electricial counter measure?

You mean Jamming? No.

Well, they hit a mall, when their supposed target is arms factory 1000 meters away. You are going to hit something when you fire missile into the ground, just what you hit is the question here.

S-300 is "UNTESTED" on ground target before they use it, and CEP aren't really that good judging from their target list and what they are hitting.

Whether or not SCUD is shit is beside the point, the point is you would rather use something that you can use immediately and not try to convert something into the role, because it is not at all easy to do, it's not like they put a GPS tracker on the missile and that's it.

Going back to your question, if Russia is that desperate to try to convert a S-300, they would have used SCUD for ground attack before it come to that point, again, when they did that, that mean either SCUD storm is shit (your other point) or they have no choice (My point)

Why range is a matter if you are talking about turning the radar off on a target BEYOND visual range?

Can you see the enemy coming 22km away?

Most of your point is also "If you say so"

Tell me why it can't?

Fighter and AWACS can communicate with each other, by communicate, I don't mean talk between Pilot. In my old M2 Bradley, we have something called Link 2 system, which when one of my other Bradley saw a target, it can mark that target down manually and it will appear in my fire control computer screen, and I can target that enemy even if I am not seeing them.

That's Link 2 (Maybe Link 3, I forgot, well, it's 20 years ago), 20 years ago, AWACS have link 16 that can pipe down target solution to fighter plane and guide them by actively "Beaming" the target, it will as if you are beaming the target with laser pod yourself. So, it can come from someone else radar,
because beam riding is something else by definition
in beam riding you must lock your radar in all the length of flight on target and the missile fly inside that narrow beam , Harm simply don't work like that.
14190_50_1.jpg

Most of your point is also "If you say so"
and yours I knew so

At about 6:00 am, an ammunition depot detonated near the village of Maiskoye in the Dzhankoysky district of Crimea. Now the area is cordoned off, local residents were evacuated for a five-kilometer zone. The cause of the explosions and fire at the ammunition depot in the Crimea is being investigated. Version and sabotage are not excluded

In the Kherson region, teenagers found a machine gun and a Mukha grenade launcher and accidentally fired from it

The crew of the Russian Tor-M2 air defense system spoke about their combat work in Ukraine and the interception of the Ukrainian tactical missile of the Tochka-U complex. Shooting down a ballistic missile is a difficult task for an air defense system of this class.

Back
Top Bottom