What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Explosions in Kakhovka, and FOB near Popasna were huge, but ones in Donetsk, and Alchevsk were just gigantic. It would've taken many months to truck in that amount of artillery ammo for both Donetsk, and Alchevsk, and we haven't seen any signs of that.

There is a TG group I would not name, where Ukrainian volunteers collect UXO, and write down serial numbers, and manufacturing dates. They had ammo from eighties at the start of the war in the West, and 2 weeks ago they got to first 196X mortar round. They only seen 199X ammo issued to units who were assaulting Kiyv, and ATGMs of 1st GTA.

meh, if it really went that way, then the Russian are dumber than I thought

An American military expert says that they will be defeated if they confront the Russians, he mocked the British and mentioned that their limit is 10 thousand soldiers

He mocked the French, Germans and British and said if you asked them to prepare a military brigade and take them out overland to their island, they wouldn't be able to 🤣

Such an incredible joy to see Russia pounce its way to glory. Awesome.

What a great sight. Sheer awesomeness.

An American military expert says that they will be defeated if they confront the Russians, he mocked the British and mentioned that their limit is 10 thousand soldiers

He mocked the French, Germans and British and said if you asked them to prepare a military brigade and take them out overland to their island, they wouldn't be able to 🤣

They are providing weapons and telling the Ukrainians to do the fighting LOL So much for European brotherhood.

Can you please stop posting these individual identity? Even if true, these people deserves privacy and this is annoyingly disgusting and harmful to people's right to privacy. I already made a complaint and you should stop posting these.

Back
Top Bottom