What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Russians are claiming that the withdrawl is complete and that they did not leave anything behind.. lets see. They have had plenty of time to organise this retreat with the Russian Army wanting to do it many weeks ago.
It would be a big trove of weaponry, probably will put the one they found in Izyum to shame.

I mean if Russia want to send Ukraine weapon, all they need to do is ask, you don't need to start a war so they can transfer their weapon to Ukraine....

It would be interesting to know what priority is being given to the withdrawl - esp over heavy weaponary.

Ukraine should show no mercy at the crossing. Russians have shown no mercy in their tactics - levelling entire cities and towns ..
The Russians want to save their best troops, resupply/rearm and build up their numbers over the winter, and make a big push come spring.

Overall I'm happy. Kherson is free, Thousands of Russians still trapped on the right side of the bank (unconfirmed but I have my source), the rest routed and being shelled at.

I was promised bloodbath and I got one. Let's just say it's a good day to be me since I been calling out that the Russians armed forces are garbage since day one of the invasion & before. Damn it feels good being validated.
pepe-smirking-served-champagne-by-wojak.gif

It's a huge win. I didnt expect this. If they continue like this, they will win, I'm just not sure how much effort it took to achieve this and how long it can be sustained. If Russia continues this war for the next 5 years, can Ukraine continue this momentum? Will Ukraine eventually give up? I think it's all a matter or who can sustain it longer.

It's a huge win. I didnt expect this. If they continue like this, they will win, I'm just not sure how much effort it took to achieve this and how long it can be sustained. If Russia continues this war for the next 5 years, can Ukraine continue this momentum? Will Ukraine eventually give up? I think it's all a matter or who can sustain it longer.

Russians surely took a huge moral blow. Nobody in Russia wants to take this humiliating responsibility,Russia lost the only regional capital it captured since it invaded Ukraine,thousands of Russian soldiers died/wounded in vain. Huge moral boost for Ukraine. Now that the Dnipro will form a natural barrier to Kherson,Ukraine can free several brigades and heavy weaponry to reinforce its forces to the east and the south,expect an offensive soon towards Melitopol or Mariupol.

The Russians want to save their best troops, resupply/rearm and build up their numbers over the winter, and make a big push come spring.
The only problem is. At best Russia can salvage 20k troop to reuse somewhere in the East.

Pulling out of Kherson would free upward of 60,000 Ukrainian troop. Again, depends on what the Ukrainian want to do in Kherson after this. There are 16 Brigade in the entire Kherson region, if the Russia all pull out, I would say the Ukrianian could leave 2 Brigade in Kherson and 2 Brigade in Nova Kakovka and then pull the 2 Brigade from Kryvyi Rih to the frontline (5th Tank and 21st National Guard Brigade is stationed in Kryvyi Rih) now that it no longer in the frontline. Which mean Ukraine can deploy upward of 14 Brigade anywhere they wanted.

This is not going to look good after Winter for the Russian....

The only problem is. At best Russia can salvage 20k troop to reuse somewhere in the East.

Pulling out of Kherson would free upward of 60,000 Ukrainian troop. Again, depends on what the Ukrainian want to do in Kherson after this. There are 16 Brigade in the entire Kherson region, if the Russia all pull out, I would say the Ukrianian could leave 2 Brigade in Kherson and 2 Brigade in Nova Kakovka and then pull the 2 Brigade from Kryvyi Rih to the frontline (5th Tank and 21st National Guard Brigade is stationed in Kryvyi Rih) now that it no longer in the frontline. Which mean Ukraine can deploy upward of 14 Brigade anywhere they wanted.

This is not going to look good after Winter for the Russian....

The Russians have already started digging trenches in Crimea. That shows you how well they think defending the south will go.

Back
Top Bottom