What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Possibly but Russia also would not be able to hide destroyed ships if that happened. It would be visible by aerial reconnaissance and certainly visible to many nations in space. They have not showed the destroyed ships and many nations have an interest in showing it.

It is always best to wait a few days with those things , till the picture clears.

~

Anybody here want to throw peanuts at the Russians when theyre caged in the zoo?

Let me guess the tweeter is one of the “intellectual western thinkers” who doesnt know what a man/woman is? And is trying to label every other non-delusional human a bigot for knowing the difference?

Us supreme court judge

She is right. Death is better then to live in the disgusting world the west is creating with their lgbtq+feces obsession and mutilating children and on and on

Imagine what the world would look like if western lgbtq culture took over everywhere?

All my posts on matters outside ukraine have been a direct response to others bringing these subjects in.
So you are saying that others started the whataboutism so to 'defeat' them, you use your own whataboutism. Got it.
A response to a whataboutism, or pointing out whataboutism is different from making the fallacy yourself einstein.
How is it different Mr whataboutism? All I see is you responding to what about ism with your own whataboutism, using it as a means for justification for israeli occupation and atrocities against the people if Palestine and people of Gaza.
“Islamophobic” trash accusation.
So you never have to look into the mirror or learn from critiscism.
Someone upset that I called him an Islamophobe?

There is a very big difference between Islamophobia and criticism. Criticism is intended to help the other person or whatever, improve in their field. It usually happens when the person criticising has knowledge of said particular field, hence the improvement part.

You are not doing criticism. You are being a douche. Calling Muslims barbarians and backwards isn't criticism. It's just you directing cheap insults at Muslims under the guise of criticism. You clearly have no knowledge of Islam...actually let me rephrase. You clearly got your Islamic education from Wikipedia and quora, which as we know, are full of 💩, and you are clearly not suggesting any improvements. But please, lecture us on morality and not being 'backwards' despite the latter being entirely based on the person's point of view.
You stay quiet on russian atrocities.
Just poodling along with whataboutisms and adhominems when one points out that attacks to “freeze ukranian civilians” is immoral. Sad stuff.
Haha what a fool. There are many atrocities committed by both sides of this war that I haven't commented on. Wanna know why? Because I don't support either side in this conflict. It's a stupid war that didn't need to be fought. I am ultimately neutral. Both sides are idiots, causing civilian casualties on each other.

See above. You have the logic of a toddler…
As do you smooth brain

Anyways, enjoy the ignore list 😁

Let me guess the tweeter is one of the “intellectual western thinkers” who doesnt know what a man/woman is? And is trying to label every other non-delusional human a bigot for knowing the difference?

Us supreme court judge

She is right. Death is better then to live in the disgusting world the west is creating with their lgbtq+feces obsession and mutilating children and on and on

Imagine what the world would look like if western lgbtq culture took over everywhere?
Fun fact: Did you know that ship have gender...

no Egypt didn't blockade Israel , it only closed its territorial water to Israeli ships , the Israeli ships could sail between KSA and Tiran Island instead of Egypt and Tiran Island , Israel could use Mediterranean sea .
perhaps you are aware that right of innocent passage won't include enemy nations

by the way as far as I'm aware Iran don't build a uav called Geran-2 or Geran-1 also Ukraine also used Iranian weapon so you can't say one side of war
Stopping ”innocent passage” is a blockade and an act of war.

Israel should have to right to someone land because colonizer said so.

Now you now why Asians and Africans support Russian war depsite then being affected due to oil and food shortage. Because of people like you.
The EU has not recognized the annexation of the Golan Heights.
I am simply stating the Israeli position.

So You support an illegal war because of ?

Well it appears that you are taking the tribal route.

- We hate the West Tribe.
- Russia attack Ukraine
- The West tribe support the sovereign right of Ukraine Tribe
- Therefore we hate the Ukraine tribe.

* Way to go…

Last edited:
No more then half.
Look at UN assembly votes every body abstained? Why?

Then look at voting against Israel condemning none abstains
You high man?
1667324549186.png

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom