What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

TB2s Mantra: We're the Naib-i Azrail (Assistants to the Angel of Death). You can run from us to hide, but we'll get you at your time of Ajl (appointed time).

TB2s find, point, guide and instruct to kill. Not even the best from the Sheyatin amongst men and Jinn can save you...

Or chechnians…or syrians…or afghanistan.

But its “ok” if non western nations do it.
They are blind on western eye. Talking about brainwashing.

A Good vid Ukraine army
They have come a long way.

Actually no..what we mean is let's talk about war ...not about how western wars / colonialism was blessing but this war

How come Israeli occupation of international accepted boarders of three different countries is fine but Russia isn't okay.
Because the war was started by the Arabs.
According of Laws of War occupation during legal warfare can continue until a peace agreement is started. Israel can thus legally occupy things at the moment. The border with Syria is not an Internationally Accepted Border.

Russia started an illegal War of Agression.
That is a completely different situation and all their occupation is illegal, because the war is illegal.

In before aMeRiCa ArE jUsT aS bAd! Crowd.

Because the war was started by the Arabs.
According of Laws of War occupation during legal warfare can continue until a peace agreement is started. Israel can thus legally occupy things at the moment. The border with Syria is not an Internationally Accepted Border.

Russia started an illegal War of Agression.
That is a completely different situation and all their occupation is illegal, because the war is illegal.
Oh for F sake do not engage with them. In my times dealing with them they don't really care about Palestinian issue or human rights in general. Ask any Pakistani here what they think about the uyghur. 99% sure they just don't care.

People like them have no moral. All they care about is political scoring.

Meanwhile I been calling out Pakistan, china, vietnam, myanmar & even the US atrocious human rights violations in here anyway I can.

Last edited:
https://****/loordofwar/52167

**** = t dot me

🥁🥁🥁

🇭🇺🇷🇺🇺🇲 Peace in Ukraine is possible only on the basis of negotiations between Russia and the United States. A truce should be concluded not between Russia and Ukraine, but between the United States and the Russian Federation. Anyone who thinks that this war will be ended through Russian-Ukrainian negotiations does not live in this world. Reality looks different. (c) Orban

This is the base. The topic of negotiations with Ukraine should be removed in general so as not to look stupid, because it is absurd to discuss the topic of negotiations with an American puppet without negotiations with the United States. Only negotiations with the United States on Ukraine can have some practical meaning, but certainly not negotiations with their puppets or European satellites, which do not decide anything without the United States and do not have real military-political subjectivity.
People believe that this war will end when Ukraine has kicked out Russia from Ukraine, and Russia has kicked out the Kreml Klown.

It can be done but it is difficult because of small size. It flies low. At low altitude, something going near the speed of sound only gives you a couple of seconds to aim before it disappears from your view.

Yeh reminds me of a British news article how a old Ukrainian man shot down sukhoi with a shot gun lol
Try it yourself. Try shooting a cruise missile with a MANPADS. Let me know how it goes.
Wow now I know how many here in this thread are actually worth discussing this war is worth and whom with its time wasting. Manpands vs Cruise missiles. Like Topgun 2 where su57 downed by f14. in close combat.

I dont know why I even care to respond to you guys spreading BS all over, just because you dont like the fact that a russian wonder weapon was shot down by a couple of ukrainians armed with a manpad minding their own business in Ukraine.
RescueRanger posted a clip which is clear evidence they were shooting down a cruise missile and not some crappy iranian drone sounding and moving as fast as a lawn mower.
Now admit you were wrong, and Yongpeng Sun-Tastaufen you go do all the things you claim russia is capable of and let me know how it goes. Until then youre back on my ignore list.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom