What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

If they knew the speed of the train a simple math equation and accurate coordinates could solve this.
But I guess they used something more advanced.

Or it was a suicide bomber lol
certainly a lot more advance than a gps bomb , except in logic circuit
Hmmmm. Unfortunate.
well shit happens. I wonder will it be a wakeup call for Russia and seriously participate in war or they will continue current nonsense

well as explained continuosly for nearly four hours and repetedly denied by many https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-63183404

well not exactly , its a 4 lane bridge, each side two lane they easily can assign each lane to one side and resume the operation till those 3 section get fixed.

Right - so the single undamaged roadway(which we all knew about) is operational with 'light' traffic ... no actual proof on the train railroad being operational ..

Last edited:
well as explained continuosly for nearly four hours and repetedly denied by many https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-63183404

well not exactly , its a 4 lane bridge, each side two lane they easily can assign each lane to one side and resume the operation till those 3 section get fixed.
Opened or not, bombing that bridge was a huge propaganda win for Ukraine. If it was a truck carrying the explosives, how can russia trust its own security concerning that bridge? They were already checking trucks passing it, but it still happend. All it takes is a larger briefcase of money and the last 2 lanes are gone.

Right - so the single undamaged roadway is operational with 'light' traffic ... no actual proof on the train railroad being operational ..
come on i more than half an hour ago posted video of a test train pass over it.
and that one roadway has two lane also there is another thong that just come to my mind
look at this photo
1556629672-5688.JPG

there seems to be a section between road bridge and railroad bridge , at least when they were building it , wonder what happened to that section after they built the bridge

A view from Moscow: Ukraine war will get worse | The Bottom Line​

Opened or not, bombing that bridge was a huge propaganda win for Ukraine. If it was a truck carrying the explosives, how can russia trust its own security concerning that bridge? They were already checking trucks passing it, but it still happend. All it takes is a larger briefcase of money and the last 2 lanes are gone.
Russia problem not mine , i don't care about who win this war and already for many time stated the way Russia fight this war is hilarious
if I was fighting this war even a single bridge between Ukraine and the rest of Europe would not have stayed and not a single airport in Ukraine were in working condition and it was more than 6 month that Ukrainian did not have any telephone or electricity.

all i talked about was about technicality of the attack . i said the railroad bridge was intact and a fire above a concrete structure don't harm it that much people here saw the 9/11 attack and taught the situation in that attack was the same as this one . i stated that only the mesh work and guards on one side the bridge was damaged and it was so.
about the road bridge i said only 3 section of one side of the road are damaged and the pillars are intact so the other half of the bridge can be used and other said no, well it was as I said . I talked about the physics behind it and was told you don't understand those laws it turn out I understand the basic behind those laws fairly well .

about the politic behind this war and who is right and who is wrong not my problem and don't care at all. even if tomorrow they detonated six car on it not my problem between them and Russians

I'm pretty sure that's their serious mode.
What's left for them to introduce except nuclear weapons?
attack Ukraine infrastructure like electricity network , bridges , communication networks . airports

Still a one way bridge. Seems the other part did take some damage and only one lane open.
33E8DCF7-FB6F-4C8D-A9F5-11747897989E.jpeg

The British Empire and UK has killed millions in the colonies actively. It’s written history.
In the same way as the US killed millions of civilians in Iraq, although only around 200-250,000 died, and 90% of those were killed by other muslims.
As i said, open a thread if You want to discuss,

Yeah sure haha.
I think we should just praise the role swedes played in WW2

Apparently Hitler loved their steel
And the Allies appreciated the ball-bearings and all the information they received after Sweden broke the crypto used in the Geheimschreiber.

you knew that is not considered killing but genocide , and we also have talk about these special practice of British empire

a test train passed over it , that part is actually the least damaged part of it
The ”famine” in Bengal had many causes with the primary cause being the Japanese invasion of Burma depriving Bengal of a third of the rice supply.

The British part mainly consisted of not allocating shipping needed for D-Day preparations to shipping grain from Australia. That is not genocide.
Again, it is irrelevant for the thread.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom