What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

I don't have problem with ABBA, or any smooth pop. I only have problem with songs that very repetitive, high pitch, exactly like this song

Rumour has it, Rockstar put this song everywhere in GTAV to annoy the hell out of their player........
Ayo wtf is that music video?

Also w song

You down understand man. Russian can not lose.
Ukraine is supported by NATO. They wont allow Russia to win this war. So, Russia is forced to somehow retreat and pretend its a victory.

Last edited:
Ukraine is supported by NATO. They wont allow Russia to win this war. So, Russia is forces to somehow retreat and pretend its a victory.

The US allowed Communists to take over Vietnam and Taliban to take over Afghanistan. American support is not forever and not unlimited. Biden won't be president forever. When GOP gets into power, support for Ukraine will be gone.

In Ukraine, the autumn thaw began, the roads become impassable and armored vehicles begin to get stuck. In the video, two American-made International MaxxPro armored vehicles pull another International MaxxPro armored car out of the mud.

A column of Ukrainian YPR-765 armored personnel carriers came under fire from the Russian Airborne Forces. Paratroopers of the 76th Guards Air Assault Division of Russia took part in the battle in the Kherson direction. The fire was fired from 30-mm cannons of BMD-4 landing vehicles.

Video of the work of the road troops of Russia, the work of the road commandant units in Ukraine.

Ukrainian servicemen showed the engine compartment of the BM "Oplot" tank. The date and location of the shooting is unknown. Ukrainian tank T-84 BM "Oplot" was put into service in 2009, the tank was created on the basis of the Ukrainian tank T-84. Now the Ukrainian army is armed with 6 BM "Oplot" tanks, also 49 tanks under the BM "Oplot-T" index were delivered to Thailand, several tanks are in the USA for research. The tank is equipped with a 125 mm gun. The tank is equipped with a 6TD-2E engine with a capacity of 1200 liters. With. and is capable of running on gasoline, kerosene and diesel fuel. The engine has reduced smoke and exhaust emissions.

Ayo wtf is that music video?

Also w song
This is the most annoying song ever.

It was featured in the game "Grand Theft Auto"

And yes, as a part Hispanic Person, I apologise for bringing you these type of music...

This is the most annoying song ever.

It was featured in the game "Grand Theft Auto"

And yes, as a part Hispanic Person, I apologise for bringing you these type of music...
Ayo I loved listening to this song on GTA V. It's my most favourite track in the entire game. El sondito and Bugatti. Best tracks in the game

Back
Top Bottom