What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

We should understand his statement in general terms; that Russia will use Nuclear weapons in case of an existential threat..that is for real.. but the statement in the case of Ukraine is only to terrorize the West..mostly Europe.. and it is not real..
Question is once Russia officially annex those regions capture them and declare cease fire what will happen then .will ukraine continue to fight and how will west respond..after annexation it's no going back

We should understand his statement in general terms; that Russia will use Nuclear weapons in case of an existential threat..that is for real.. but the statement in the case of Ukraine is only to terrorize the West..mostly Europe.. and it is not real..
Not real? He is just mad. He threatens with nukes because he realizes Russia conventional army is badly beaten by Ukraine. Russia is naked.

Question is once Russia officially annex those regions capture them and declare cease fire what will happen then .will ukraine continue to fight and how will west respond..after annexation it's no going back
An act of annexation is an act of war, the Russians can declare a ceasefire all they want, the Ukrainians will keep fighting, and since the world (including Russia's closest allies) don't recognize Russia's fake referendums, they'll continue to supply Ukraine with weapons and cash.

In other words, Putin realizes that he's fucked and is trying to save face by annexing the amount he managed to get. It won't work because the Ukrainians have shown that Putin's foolish strategy and desperation have made it possible for Ukraine to reverse Russian gains quickly.

An act of annexation is an act of war, the Russians can declare a ceasefire all they want, the Ukrainians will keep fighting, and since the world (including Russia's closest allies) don't recognize Russia's fake referendums, they'll continue to supply Ukraine with weapons and cash.

In other words, Putin realizes that he's fucked and is trying to save face by annexing the amount he managed to get. It won't work because the Ukrainians have shown that Putin's foolish strategy and desperation have made it possible for Ukraine to reverse Russian gains quickly.

Then the final solution is the death of every Ukrainian. Russia has 4 times the population of Ukraine. Even if every Ukrainian dies from war, Russia still have 75% population left assuming a 1 to 1 kill ratio.

When I was studying, I had this on repeat in the background.

so I can probable handle Mamma Mia for days.

The TV Series Scorpion S04E05 has a subplot where a detective buys a very cheap car and one of the big problems is that a casette tape is stuck, and plays Gloria all the time.

Luckily he gets involved in a crash, and the tape pops out.
I don't have problem with ABBA, or any smooth pop. I only have problem with songs that very repetitive, high pitch, exactly like this song

Rumour has it, Rockstar put this song everywhere in GTAV to annoy the hell out of their player........

So the only way for Ukraine to survive this war is by increasing the body count with Russian reservists to a point where Putin's authority is domestically challenged. That is perhaps years away and a lot can change (in terms of western support) if Tucker Carlson's homeboy gets to White House again. :undecided:
US support to Ukraine is by-Partisan. And only a few of those issue are bi-partisan, it will take 42 Tucker Carlson in US senate to overturn this policy in the US senate.

And if you had followed what I said since the Mobilisation, Russia is doing this so they can replace the troop that had been fighting since Feb and give them a breather, that only mean one thing, those troop are going to be retrain and regroup and possibly make one big push sometime next year. Most likely during the summer.

What Ukrainian need to do is to train up their troop, get more weapon, and increase their strength of their fortification. That way most definitely able to defeat that offensive. What Ukraine need to do is to consolidate their gain and prepare for a general Russian attack. And once that offensive is defeated, then there will be no fight with Russia, either they will need to use nuke or surrender.

This guy is funny. When he wakes up the first thing he does is nuking everything around him. Then he complains why the world is Russophobia.
Well, as a detective, I kind of used to all kind of people buff.

When I hear words like "I am serious", "I am not bluffing", "I will (or will not) do it", "This is not a joke/hoax", "I swear to god"

I tend to just disregard what those people say because usually a buffer will say they are not buffing. And if Russia is serious on nuking Ukraine, they would have not say that, and silently move their warhead into ready position. Because if you want to do something, you go do it, when you try to draw attention on someone, that mostly mean you are not serious.

Back
Top Bottom