What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

uid_59648f0db19ddba5e4e24d425a6d4dad1664026204001_width_1373_play_0_pos_0_gs_0_height_779.jpg
Bond villain feeling after retiring should act in one of bond films hahaha

I doubt Usa will do just that. Attacking 3 Nuclear states at once would have severe consequences. China in return will fire everything at USA and Europe, Russia will also do the same. We can say Russian nukes are not good enough but China has plenty of nukes, from air to ground, from submarines, ballistic missiles. Nuclear strike on China will destroy India aswell. The conclusion is afterwards we will most likely be living in bunkers or caves.
As I said, if the US attacks only Russia, then China will attack the US.
Why would the US wait until the Chinese strike, if that is 100% guaranteed?
If your last prediction is true, why would not China threaten Russia against using nuclear arms?

No, Russia defined it's goal when it sent around 100K soldiers to invade Ukraine, it was obvious then that it was a limited operation. Putin's only gripe was the attack on Russian people in the Donbass region. If the Ukrainians hadn't attacked the Donbass region and ignited a civil war they would be living peacefully now. But the Ukrainians were egged on for the greater glory of NATO which has lead the world to the precipice of nuclear war. One miscalculation or mistake and the Europe could be devastated.
Trying to lie about history when everyone present experienced the event is kinda lame…

France transferred bomb making technology to Israel and South Africa and that Israel part very well can be used in that regard. now if you want to claim Israel don't have Nukes that is another discussion . also Germany by providing dolphin submarine , provided them with second nuclear strike capabilities .

in all of them traces of European and American handiwork

a nuclear reactor is nothing but controlled nuclear explosion
but let amuse you

old tech belong to ww2 and they increased the number of warheads and their lethality
  1. It is yet to be confirmed that Israel has nuclear arms.
  2. I guess you have proof that France transferred nuclear weapons technology to Israel - not.
  3. Things that happened (if it happened) 50 years ago can hardly be used as a reason to leave now. The fact that Israel in that case had nuclear arms for 50 years is proof enough,
  4. Possession by Israel of nuclear arms is not reason to leave.
  5. Israel has not threatened Iran with nuclear attacks.
  6. Trying to leave without a good cause will have consequences.
So just hot air…

Last edited:
Makes sense why dying worthless in a foreign country?

Ukraine offers fleeing Russia soldiers fair treatment.

Germany offers asylum for deserting Russia soldiers.

Bonus: I am willing to give free wodka to top Russia deserters (it costs 5 euros per 1l bottle here).

Let Putin, Medwedew, Lavrov send their sons and daughters to Donbas.

Armenia is a weakling state, russia doesnt need them, thats why armenia was thrown under the bus in the first place.

germoney stronk1111

Allah is not impotent like the usual anglo saxon or french trash. in fact ALLAH is omnipotent and he says in the quran "We could have made everyone equal but we did not, so they may be tested on"
This war initiated by Russia against Ukraine is a war of aggression, of conquest, extermination. That has nothing to do with religious or other things. wake up!

Natural gas price today $172. Looks it will sink further to $170, as I predicted last week.

Some estimate the price will crash to $100 in spring.

Putin in trouble

Back
Top Bottom